This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Mindanao)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Mindanao)

3249 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in Mindanao ...

Tonight one of you will become the thirteenth person voted out of Survivor Last Leap.

Ethan has Immunity.
He cannot be voted out tonight.

QUESTIONS:
How happy are you to have made the merge and Final 12?
What will change in this game now we have merged?
Is everything up in the air or are things already set in stone?
How big a factor are idols in this vote?

-

Send me your vote to me by 3pm EST.
If by then someone hasn't been online and able to vote then I MIGHT extend the deadline.
However, if you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
3249 days 4 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Pretty happy but still I wanna get single digits. 12 is ugly
Probably more drama? idk your questions suck
What do you think shawn
What do you think shawn u shady bitch
3249 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
How happy are you to have made the merge and Final 12? It feels so great, and to also make Top 11....that's amazing, considering this WILL be a very intense Tribal Council.
What will change in this game now we have merged? Everything. Yes, you could stay loyal to your old tribal lines, but you have to really think about where you stand in the pecking order within that tribe, because if you think you're 100% in the Final 3, chances are a lot of people do too.
Is everything up in the air or are things already set in stone? 100% up in the air. People could flip, idols could be played, and scrambling is coming from all ends tonight.
How big a factor are idols in this vote? A HUGE factor! It's the freaking FIRST Merged TC! Why wouldn't there be an idol play for a group of people to excel?!? If there's not an idol played, I will be shocked.
3249 days 4 hours ago
etaco75
Is Alyx playing the necklace?
3249 days 4 hours ago
willtatum
How happy are you to have made the merge and Final 12? Not happy, would have preferred to not have merged and been voted out early

wtf of course I'm happy no one expected me to make it this far.

What will change in this game now we have merged? New people, new strategies and maybe new alliances?? Who knows survivor is a CRAZY GAME!!!!

Is everything up in the air or are things already set in stone? Everything is set in stone nothing ever will change

How big a factor are idols in this vote? Sorta big sorta small
3249 days 4 hours ago
Alyxandra
I'm playing my necklace btw
3249 days 4 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
i want to blow my fucking brains out
3249 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Nice Aly lol
3249 days 4 hours ago
Alyxandra
How happy are you to have made the merge and Final 12? VERY happy. It's been a while since I made merge in one of your games.
What will change in this game now we have merged? No more fucking tribe immunity challenges. Those were so stressful
Is everything up in the air or are things already set in stone? No it is VERY up in the air.
How big a factor are idols in this vote? I don't even know tbh. I think people are just trying to find their footing as of now.
3249 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
When did we have a challenge

Way to not mail me that we had one XP
3249 days 4 hours ago
etaco75
-I'm ECSTATIC. After being the first boot in All-Stars it's so nice to know that I didn't COMPLETELY flop this season.
-This game is going to get a lot more entertaining and it will probably turn into even more of a mess than it was before but I mean hey u gotta do what u gotta do am i right
-This is Survivor.... Nothing is set in stone until the votes are read.
-I'm just gonna hope that an Idol doesn't pop up with this one TBH
3249 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Jesus christ
3248 days 23 hours ago
cjuddy
Muff
3248 days 23 hours ago
Timster
Fun fact:

Myself, Obscurity, BlakeisBLACK, Etaco75 and Survivorfan are the only people left in the game that HAVE NOT competed in Survivor: Pyramid.

Honestly my first goal in this game was to make the merge after failing to do so my previous season, my second goal is to make it to Survivor: Pyramid aka the final immunity challenge. It just looks so dramatic and intense to play. I beg you guys to please keep my name off the ballot until that challenge.

Thank you
3248 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
I never got it play it either :P
3248 days 23 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I won it!
Twice.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!