This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rejects vs. Royals Rules & Regulations

Topic » Rejects vs. Royals Rules &..

3134 days ago
SuitMan13
Just a quick confirmation on the rules for this season, ahead of tonight's premiere at 7pm EST.

- Live Challenges will be at 5pm/6pm/7pm EST every day - I will try and notify you when as early as possible.
- Non-Live Challenges will be set after the vote read and will most likely finish at one of the above times the following day.

- Votes will be due by 4pm or 5pm EST the next day, depending on when the next challenge is. This may be extended/reduced, but only if completely necessary, and all will be notified if such a change occurs. If your vote is not submitted in time, then you will receive a self-vote.

- If you self-vote three times you will automatically be removed from the game.
- If you are temp-banned you will receive self-votes until you return unless you can send votes via Skype (the cast will be informed).
- If you are away long enough to receive three self-votes you will be removed. Known perm-bans will equal immediate removal.

- TIES are resolved by re-vote, and then, if necessary, the Purple Rock tiebreaker between the non-immune players who did not tie. If there is a tie at the Final Four (or if only four castaways remain on a tribe), then we skip the re-vote and go straight to the Purple Rock tiebreaker, this time between tied players ONLY.

- Hidden Idol Clues will be handed out to the winning tribe(s) via mail along with one guess for the answer. The answer to the clue will be a past player of Suitman's Survivor. Get the answer correct and you receive the idol. Post-merge clues go to the individual challenge winner and two people of their choice. You must inform the host of your idol play prior to the vote read.

- At the Final Tribal Council I will ask the last person voted out pre-Jury to be a SUBSTITUTE JUROR. This means they have to submit a Jury vote to me which will ONLY count in the case of a tie to decide the winner.

VIEWER'S LOUNGE PROTOCOL:
The Viewer's Lounge is the place where fans of my series go to discuss the season. It is locked tight to ensure game secrets are secure. All confessionals will be posted for the occupants to follow the game, HOWEVER, if you wish to opt out of confessional posting, please let me know and I will not post any of your confessionals within the lounge.
3134 days ago
SuitMan13
CONFESSIONALS:
Confessionals are, in my opinion, a VITAL part of your Suitman's Survivor experience. Please send confessionals of a daily basis, or at least every other day, so that myself, my co-hosts and the viewers are aware about your alliances, thoughts, opinions and gameplay. I WILL hassle if I get no confessionals sent. Those who I pick to return for future seasons are the regular confessional posters, not only because I find them more reliable, but also because I'm more aware of the reasons why they deserve to return. SO SEND THEM!
3134 days ago
Blondelle
I have read & agree to the rules & regulations.
3134 days ago
LusciousLips5
3134 days ago
ItsOfficial
3134 days ago
LongedShorted
3134 days ago
NJKoda1998
Read and understand
3134 days ago
3134 days ago
thetrackerjackers
3134 days ago
Zbase4
3134 days ago
MyMilkshakes
3133 days 23 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Can we change our votes, or the vote we send is the final one?
3133 days 23 hours ago
MoooHades
3133 days 22 hours ago
MrOrange890
3133 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
3133 days 5 hours ago
Lynette
I have read and agree to the rules and regulations.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!