This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Royals)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Royals)

3157 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in Royals ...

Tonight one of you will become the third person voted out Survivor Rejects vs. Royals ...

QUESTIONS:
How low is tribe morale right now?
What does this tribe need to finally win?
Could this next vote be difficult?
Do you still think this tribe can win a challenge?

-

Send me your vote to me by 4pm EST tomorrow.
If by then someone hasn't been online and able to vote then I MIGHT extend the deadline.
However, if you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
3157 days 9 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz

Honestly, I think it is as low as it can get. We just can't seem to find a way to win. I'm just hoping some sort of change happens soon or else we are going to be screwed later in the game.

We need people who are willing to compete and to try their damn hardest to help this tribe win a challenge. We are all winners and I feel like some people (some of whom are gone) were trying to play to hard to fast and that may have worked in their previous season but this time around we need to at least win a challenge before trying to make big moves.

It possibly could be. Every vote so far has been difficult and unexpected so you just never know where it could go.

I mean, we all have won the game before so once we figure out what to do, and win that first challenge, we should be able to get the ball rollin'.
3157 days 9 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
QUESTIONS:

Pretty low. It's not just the fact that we keep on losing that sucks, it's the fact that after this vote, the other tribe going to have 3 extra people on their tribe, which could help them keep control come a swap or merge.

We need to get rid of the people being dragged along. Some people in the tribe haven't tried as much in the challenges as others, so we need to get rid of the people just tagging along and giving minimal effort so that our tribe can solely be comprised of people who are willing to show up and fight at every single challenge.

Every vote so far have been difficult. Our tribe hasn't been united once so far, so you never know what'a going to happen.

Of course we can! As I've previously said and continuously will, we need people to FIGHT for us to win a challenge, which I've yet to see in a few people. Also, our tribe just hasn't found a challenge that we're good at yet. Hopefully one that we can dominate at will be approaching shortly.
3157 days 7 hours ago
Michael31
Very low. I hate being on a losing tribe and it's no fun seeing people that I want to see succeed to the merge go home day after day. LIKE OKAY REJECTS WE GET IT YOU'RE NOT BAD NOW PLEASE LET US WIN ONE OK
I honestly don't know. I guess get rid of less active players but like I feel like most of us are active :/
Definitely. It's no fun voting anyone out from your original tribe. I feel like we all want to succeed together to an extend :(
Yes
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'll go tally the votes..
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final.
Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
I'll read the votes.
*lifts lid off urn*
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
First vote..
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Mike

1 vote Mike
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Second vote..
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Mike

2 votes Mike
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Third vote..
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Mike

3 votes Mike
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Fourth vote..
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Blake

3 votes Mike
1 vote Blake
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Fifth vote..
3156 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Mike

4 votes Mike
1 vote Blake

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!