This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #16 (Phlophost)

Topic » Tribal council #16 (Phlophost)..

2650 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Come on in Phlophost ...

Tonight one of you will become the 17th person voted out of Survivor: Canary Islands ...

Anthony has Individual Immunity.
Everyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
Your in the final five of the main game, describe how tense this vote will be to once again be in the top 5?
Who wins RI: Connor or Will
The person that gets voted out only has to win one duel to get back in, would that cushion the blow if the vote doesn't go your way tonight?
-

Send Shawn and I your vote by 6 pm EST.
If you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
I must be pre-informed if you wish to play an idol. You cannot use an idol when I start reading the votes.
2650 days 3 hours ago
iYBF
QUESTIONS:
Your in the final five of the main game, describe how tense this vote will be to once again be in the top 5? This vote is going to be extremely tense, especially knowing that the person voted out tonight could very well come right back into the game.
Who wins RI: Connor or Will ? I think it's going to be a close matchup. I couldn't tell you.
The person that gets voted out only has to win one duel to get back in, would that cushion the blow if the vote doesn't go your way tonight? Well, I know I'm not going to Redemption Island, so I don't even have to worry about that. :)
2650 days 3 hours ago
cfff
Your in the final five of the main game, describe how tense this vote will be to once again be in the top 5? everyone vote we do now will be tense. I expect this to be a very exciting vote!
Who wins RI: Connor or Will  gl to both <3 all i can say
The person that gets voted out only has to win one duel to get back in, would that cushion the blow if the vote doesn't go your way tonight? Yeah it could! Any person coming back ican be a number for anyone!
2650 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
QUESTIONS:

Your in the final five of the main game, describe how tense this vote will be to once again be in the top 5?
It's going to be very tense I feel! However, I just found the merge idol ten seconds ago so YEET YEET ME! THANKS JOSH B FROM SURVIVOR MAGNOLIA AND ALL STARS

Who wins RI: Connor or Will
They both have their strengths, I'd say either

The person that gets voted out only has to win one duel to get back in, would that cushion the blow if the vote doesn't go your way tonight?
Welp it's not going to be me so YEET YEET!
2649 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'll go tally the votes..
2649 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
*returns with urn*
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and have ALREADY told me they are playing it, please stand now...
2649 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
**TWO PEOPLE STAND**
2649 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
who me idol buddy be
2649 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
**CHRISTIAN and BRIAN hand me idols**
2649 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
ayeeeeee
2649 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
The rules of Survivor state that if an idol is played all votes against that person will not count.

These are idols, all votes cast against Christian or Brian will not count.
2649 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
color me shook
2649 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
First vote..
2649 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Brian

DOES NOT COUNT
2649 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Second vote..
2649 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Brian

DOES NOT COUNT

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!