This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #3

Topic » Elimination Panel #3

2499 days 18 hours ago
Dimitra
Welcome my lovely models in one more elimination panel.

Competition getting harder and any mistake may cost your spot in Make Me A SuperModel.

This week judges have a different opinions in a lot photos

Oh and I have to announce you for the next challenged we will have and some others special guests judges

Now lets see your critiques and scores
2499 days 18 hours ago
Dimitra
-------------------  Dimitra --------------------------------

melindaMrskk - I can't see any model here . You have stylist nice but you don't improve . So simple and bored photo (2)

Dara4ever - Nice work . I like your skin and your face expression and the movement of your dress . The pose is good (8)

Yoshi16 -  The pose is awesome ! So high fashion , your body looks gorgeous. I can see this photo in a magazine . (8.8)

Bella1 - You look like  a fallen princess and I like it ! Your dress is awesome , in the other hand I don't like a lot your face (6.5)

Emotion -  I love this high fashion photo ! All work perfect for me . Great job (9.5)

MIchelle990 -  What face is this ? The pose its ok but you face expression destroy the whole photo. You look weird , scary and boring (2.5)

jayjet - Nice photo girl . I like your pose and the way you have hold so cool the bag and show us your dress . Nice photo (8.5)

Ribbons - The photo is so awesome . The dress is perfect and the backround . All are awesome . In the other hand I would like to pose with some way and this is miss for me in this photo . The dress pose better from you (6)

Libanz00 - High fashion photo . You look so professional and I love it ! The pose is great too (9.2)

hobo232  -This time your photo isn't my favourite . The face and the body position are wrong and weird (2)

aria_grande - Hell nooo ! What is this ?? I think is the worst photo ever ! (0.1)
2499 days 18 hours ago
Dimitra
-----------------------  Ashleybaby ----------------------------------------

melinda - it's a pretty picture. her hands look a little weird and I don't like her face very much, but I enjoy the aesthetic. (8)

Dara - not a big fan of this photo. her posing is extremely awkward. (6.5)

yoshi - this picture is beautiful, except it's already been used in previous cycles so it makes it boring and makes me feel like you didn't try. (7)

bella - not a big fan, its a pretty shot but could be better. (7.5)

emotion - it is kinda awkward. but i see where ur vision is and it looks pretty cool. (7.5)

michelle- i don't like this at all. her face and pose is hideous. (4.5)

jay jet - this is really cool. I like the fashion vibes under water, very original, wish the quality was better. (9)

ribbons - its a bit basic but is a really pretty shot. (8.3)

lizban - I wish she was styled different and it would've been an awesome pic but i hate her style. (6.5)

hobo - I'm not feeling her awkward pose. she looks 50 pounds. (6.8)

aria - hm i like the originality but its horrible quality, and she is just standing there. (5.5)
2499 days 18 hours ago
Dimitra
--------------   k4r4k  -------------------------

Melinda - omg I LOVE it! You're like a sea witch goddes and I can't stop looking at it 10

Dara - I think the pose is a little strange but your face is so peaceful and beautiful 6.5

Yoshi - it's a really great pose and super artsy. Well done! 8

Bella - the color and flow of the fabric is perfect and really makes the shot pop. I'm digging it 9

Emotion - I'm not feeling it. The boys positioning is wrong. You look trapped 4

Michelle - love the red against the blue. You look strong yet graceful 7.5

Jayjet - I appreciate your originality! This would definitely be a purse campaign. Good job :) 8

Ribbons - WOW! This was so unexpected and OUT OF THIS WORLD! Stunning! 10

Libanz - your creamy complexion and firey hair are gorgeous. Wish you weren't profile so I could see more of your face 7.5

Hobo - the attitude is awesome! Wish you had pointed those toes :p 7

Aria - I think you're getting a bit lost in the set. Half your body is hidden and it's just nothing special to me 2
2499 days 18 hours ago
Dimitra
-------------------  crush -----------------

Melinda- not the biggest fan a little boring 5

Dara- love the pose and dress 6.5

Yoshi- I love this shot wow. 9.3

Bella- it's an alright photo 6

Emotion- super sexy shot 7

Michelle- loving the eyes 7.2

Jayet- love the handbag high fashion 7.3

Ribbons- love it! 8

Lib-5 not a big fan

Hobo- you look like you need to shit 5

Aria- titantic much? It's alright 5
2499 days 18 hours ago
Dimitra
Ratings - Resaults

1st ( winner ) : Yoshi16 : 33.1    [ Congratulations this week girl ]
2nd ( runner up ) : jayjet : 32.8  [ From bottom two , to runner up , amazing ]
3rd : Ribbons : 32.3   [ This week improve to us a goo photo , keep going ]
4th : Bella1 : 29  [ Nice and this week girl ]
5th : Libanz00 : 28.2  [ Congrats ]
6th : Emotion : 28   [ We know you can better ]
7th : Dara4ever : 27.5  [  Need to try more at every challenge ]
8th : melindaMrskk : 25  [ Not your best week ]
9th : MIchelle990 : 21.7  [ You start well but again not good score ]

Bottom two
hobo232 : 20.8  [ On of the most talented model here , this week you don't have good score . Now its up on tengaged public if they want to see you in competition ]

aria_grande : 12.6  [ Bottom at 2nd time , you must improve yourself if you stay ]

you must make tengaged public to save you !
Poll will close randomly in 12 hours-1 day
Write your speech and good luck

POLL : http://www.tengaged.com/group/3183/poll/vote-save-your-favourite-model-week-3-138428

* GREEN COLOR IN YOUR AVI REPRESENT THE TWO BEST MODELS OF THE WEEK
2499 days 18 hours ago
melindaMrskk
I had some good and some bad but a 2 that isn't right
2499 days 17 hours ago
Yoshi16
WHAT THE HELL! YAY I GOT BEST PHOTO
2499 days 14 hours ago
hobo232
ya wtf at the 2 i feel like my pic was better then some. some people dont even look underwater they look laying on top. but it is what it is i guess. like i said all the judges got different ideas.my photo was literally from a season of ANTM and the judges loved it.it was second call out so that speaks for itself :P anyways good job yoshi and jay in the top 2 and best of luck to aria in the poll :)
2498 days 18 hours ago
Dimitra
POLL RESAULTS

WITH 27 VOTES
Tengaged public save hobo232 with 55.6%
and  aria_grande eliminate with 44.4%

Thanks aria for your apllication !

Goodluck and hope to see you again !
2498 days 14 hours ago
hobo232
thanks to any who saved me it was greatly appreciated :) xoxo so happy i stayed and get to continue on in the competition

open group

Make Me A SuperModel Season #1 ® WEEK #5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!