This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Shqiponja)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Shqiponja)

3188 days 7 hours ago
Mittens
Welcome back to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury: Katherine, and Jenn, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, someone will be the tenth person voted out of this game and become the 3rd member of the jury. Morgan has immunity and can't be voted out.

Questions:
With only 2 tribals left to play idols, are you expecting them to make further appearances after the one played last tribal?
At this stage of the game, what type of players are the target?
5 votes have voted out both jurors, do you think these 5 have been different for each vote or the same 5 people voting together?

You have 24 hours to send in your vote. If all of the votes are received before then, they will be read early.
3188 days 7 hours ago
RogelioWii
1.- I think an idol will be played in this tribal council
2.- Anyone could be a target but thinking about who would not keep you in the game is who you should want to vote out.
3.- I think people is voting for the person who is more of a threat to their game so i think the 5 votes are not from the same people.
3188 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
With only 2 tribals left to play idols, are you expecting them to make further appearances after the one played last tribal?
Yes, I think if the merge idol is found then it might be played in the next 2 tribals, I mean it wouldn't shock me tbh

Every type of player makes you a target btw, I mean once you've won an immunity challenge, your a target! Once you've lied to someone, your a target! Once you've shown your active ness, your a target! I mean there is little you can do not to be notice, someone is gonna see you as a target somehow

5 votes have voted out both jurors, do you think these 5 have been different for each vote or the same 5 people voting together?
I differently believe some have been different, I believe that 3 of those people are the same however not all of them. I know for a fact I wasn't one of those 5 people because the past two tribals I voted in minority which worries me, that's why I try for immunity because I don't know if people are telling the truth so I'd rather keep myself safe and secure myself
3188 days 2 hours ago
survivor525
Idols will definitely start to make an appearance, if not at this one for sure the next one I mean if you have it why wouldn't you play it next vote if its the last you can?

At this stage, there's becoming less places to hide and really anyone that you feel cannot help you or benefit your game would be a target and really anyone can be a target.

I honestly don't believe so, but we'll see if it is 5 again tonight lol
3187 days 21 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks over at Mittens*

To be honest girl, I think tonight will draw the line in the sand if I'm honest, I think it will show who trusts who so it will be interesting tonight
3187 days 19 hours ago
Sebby
I mean I already played my fake idol and I'm still a target because people think I actually do have it..it's all false. 2 idols are still in play, they are most likely found and they will come in play and people will regret targeting me instead of ppl who actually have an idol!
Everyone, every name as been mentioned atleast 10 times..it's really crazy
Pretty sure it's been different, but if 5 people do have an alliance then I guess Im in trouble cause Im not part of it..
3187 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
1. I think if someone has it and feels unsecure, he will play it at one of this tribals.
2. At this point everybody could be a target. Especially the ones who are trying to flip from an agreement to the other.
3. At this point I think this is an unfair question. I think we all know the answer to this question.
3187 days 8 hours ago
Luzon
"I think we all know the answer to this question."

i dont :(
3187 days 8 hours ago
Mittens
6/7 votes
3187 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
I'll go tally the votes..
3187 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3187 days 6 hours ago
Luzon
- stands -
3187 days 6 hours ago
Luzon
Should I let you finish?
3187 days 6 hours ago
Mittens
*Jacob stands*
3187 days 6 hours ago
Luzon
- takes idol out of bra -
3187 days 6 hours ago
survivor525
:0

open group

Mittens' Survivor: Albania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!