This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 8 ] - " The girls that Smize "

Topic » [ Week 8 ] - " The girls..

3656 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome To the Quarter Finals!

Last week was a roller coaster! For the weeks challenge the girls had to come up with the perfect Go See looks. Geo met the girls in one of South Africa's main streets for them to shop for an outfit. Karlie & Candice looked stunning but Jasmine was the one to stand out the most. At the Photoshoot the girls were asked to pose in African inspired backgrounds and surroundings. Karlie blew the judges away and received Best Photo. Brittany did not appear on the challenge or Photoshoot and after being the strongest competitor in this competition she was eliminated. Eliminations proceeded as usual and Ayana saw herself in the bottom 2 against the challenge winner Jasmine. It's was Jasmine's second time in the bottom 2 but overall her body of work was stronger. Ayana was later sent home for not producing a stellar photo on the entire competition. 4 girls remain, who will make it into the Semi Finals?

:::::::::: CHALLENGE :::::::::::

Ray: " Welcome ladies to one of the most Important challenges in the entire competition. I think you might have guessed it...we prepared a look for it last week....yes it's GO SEES!!! You will be visiting 3 different clients. Each client will be expecting something different. You will have to show how versatile you are and that you can do just anything. Each client will have the opportunity to book 2 models MAXIMUM, they also have the option of booking just 1 model or 0 models if they feel none of you fit the standards. The more bookings you get the bigger chances of you winning the challenge. The winner of the challenge will AUTOMATICALLY make it into the FINAL 3! This challenge is important in order for you to win this entire competition. "

The first client you girls will be meeting is Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 1 Winner Christina Aguilera! Christina is very well known for her singing career but also for her fashion career aswell. 
Christina is looking for a hipster kind of chic, a girl who isn't afraid to take risks and isn't afraid to act cool. Christina still wants to see High Fashion but still wants you to be rough around the edges.

The next client is a very rich Heiress who has made a hit in the fashion industry with her fashion line. Her name is Maya Jones! You will be visiting her at her headquarters Where she will present you her clothing line C.O. Jones.
Maya is looking for elegance, regalness, she wants you to look EXPENSIVE. She is all about the money so you wanna portray Wealthy High Fashion! You want to look rich, elegant and regal. She is one to impress.

Your third and final client is a person I think all of you have gotten to know very well through out this competition. His name is Ray Martinez! Me of course :) You will be visiting me at RM Model/Designer Management and I have something in store for you all. I will be editing and publishing RM Magazine April 2014 edition very soon and I am in need of a Page 1 girl and the girl that impresses me the most will be Page 1 of RM Magazine April Issue! The April issue is all about Spring, flowers and the sun! I am looking for a High Fashion photo where you are wearing Floral Pattern. Dresses, trousers, bikini, everything Is valid as long as it's Floral Patterned. This is a good prize to win and a very important person to impress. Remember all of these clients are expecting HIGH FASHION PHOTOSHOOTS, NOT AMATEUR MODELS SELLING CLOTHES.

3 different photos for 3 different clients.

:::::::::: PHOTOSHOOT ::::::::::

Geo: " Hello quarter finalists, welcome to your Photoshoot. We are going back to doing Beauty Shots this week but it's going to be a little different. This week the judges will be focusing on your SMIZE! Week after week Ray is looking for the FIRE in the eyes and always wanting that SMIZE so this week we want to see all your fierce smizes! Beauty shots are from the shoulders up. "

One rule for this weeks Photoshoot: NO PHOTOS CAN BE OF TYRA BANKS.
3656 days 13 hours ago
Kaushal
Karlie :)

Challenge:
Christina aguilera:  http://i.imgur.com/quUn3KM.jpg
Maya jones:  http://i.imgur.com/5q0OLMG.jpg
Ray martinez:  http://i.imgur.com/z2IKkar.jpg

Phtoshoot
http://i.imgur.com/EOlWCFt.jpg
3654 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: WEEK 8 NOW CLOSED ::::::::::

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!