This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 8 ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Week 8 ] - Panel &..

3632 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome to the quarter final Panel & Eliminations!
After tonight we will find out who will be the 3 semi finalists!

For this weeks challenge you girls went on Go See's and let me tell you that the clients had very differnt opinions on all of you. Here are the critiques given back from the clients...

:::::::::: Christina Aguilera ( nathan93 ) ::::::::::

Karlie - I think you've been the closest one to deliver what I was looking for. We'll more or less. Great design and it's something I would wear.

Candice - Not what I was looking for at all, it's just too plain for my liking. Maybe a little more colours would have been nicer.

Florence - Loving the high shorts but again, we need a little more colours. Golds, browns, oranges etc... Good attempt.

Jasmine - Funky, quite hipsterish you can say, but those shorts/ skirt is a little strange and I do not like blue bit on the side.

Quite disappointed, I thought you guys would have delivered better. I will not be booking anyone.

:::::::::: Maya Jones ( buge 26 ) ::::::::::

Karlie - This photo is exactly what i was looking for her eyes are very strong and she looks very elegant and expensive.

Candice - Your eyes are stunning and very strong. Your hand has been placed very gently and it doesn't look awkward at all. Very good job!

Florence - I dont like this photo. She looks like shes about to fall down and shes missing an arm and half her leg. There is nothing elegant about this photo.

Jasmine - To be completely honest the only thing I like about this is the dress, so the dress is wearing you. Your face in this photo creeps me out a little.

After thinking about it, I will only book Karlie!

:::::::::: Ray Martinez ( raygan94 ) ::::::::::

Karlie - I don't think it's a bad photo. Your eyes are strong and you look quite sexy. The only problem for me is it might be too sexy but other than that this is great!

Candice - Looking nice and sexy and this is a fantastic photo if it were for a commercial shoot, I was looking for a more High Fashion approach to Floral Patterns.

Florence - Your face and expression tell a story, the viewer will want to know what you are looking at, if only your pose was as strong as your face.

Jasmine - This is a great photo. You took a risk and her surprised look has worked really well in this occasion. It's quirky and it's different so well done.

I will book Karlie & Jasmine!

Results:
1st - Karlie: 2 Bookings
2nd - Jasmine: 1 Booking
3rd - Candice/Florence: 0 Bookings

CONGRATULATIONS Karlie! You are this weeks Immunity winner and you are the FIRST SEMI FINALIST! Well done!

I booked Karlie & Jasmine, but only ONE of you can appear as Page 1 for the April Issue of RM Magazine.
The winner of the RM Magazine prize is...
3632 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Jasmine! CONGRATULATIONS, your photo will appear in the April issue of RM Magazine! Well done.
3632 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::
3632 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Geo has been surprisingly Banned therefore Myself and the clients will decide who goes home. I will be the only one to critique your Photoshoot. Here are my critiques...

:::::::::: Karlie ::::::::::

Ray: To start of with the photo is very small to actually be able to judge it properly. Then then challenge this week was to portray strong smizes and to be honest your smize in this photo is very weak in my opinion. Complete 360 from your challenge performance.

:::::::::: Candice ::::::::::

Ray: Your eyes look beautiful in this picture but to be honest with you I am not very impressed by your performance this week. This looks more like a birthday party selfie rather than a High Fashion beauty shot which is what we were looking for this week.

::::::::: Florence ::::::::::

Ray: This is what I was looking for. Your skin looks beautiful and your bone structure looks incredible here. I think this is your best beauty shot since you begun this competition. This shows improvement so well done!

:::::::::: Jasmine ::::::::::

Ray: Wow, you look really beautiful in this picture. Your eyes are piercing and you have just the right amount of makeup. You are selling everything in this very tight shot. A great photo from you this week and a great overall performance in my opinion. Well done.
3632 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

I have 4 girls standing in front of me but I only have 3 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 3 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Karlie, you won immunity this week. Therefore you are safe and are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model. Before we proceed I do want to say that you were supposed to be in the bottom 2 this week. Therefore someone else will land there coz of your challenge win.

The first name I am going to call is Best Picture and will be the second semi finalist
Best Picture goes to...
3632 days 11 hours ago
raygan94

Jasmine! Well done! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3632 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Can Candice & Florence please step forward...
3632 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Candice, you got worst photo this week and Florence you are here because Karlie won immunity. But then I looked back and both of you booked ZERO clients this week so I've decided to judge you both equally. I looked back at your body of work. The girl with the stronger portfolio and is therefore the last semi finalist is...
3632 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Florence! Congratulations. You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Candice unfortunately you have been eliminated. It has been a pleasure having you in the competition and even brining you to Africa! You should be really proud of how far you have gotten. Iam sure you'll go back, work on yourself and join us in another cycle to win this. Thank you! Xx
3632 days 11 hours ago
Kaushal
I will post a better picture next time!  Sorry candice
3632 days 10 hours ago
kkoster001
Yay thank you so much. :)

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!