This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 1 ] - Results Show!

Topic » [ Week 1 ] - Results Show!

3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the Results !!

15 acts have started this competition! 13 of you will move on to sing again next week. 2 of you will battle it out in a poll where the audience will have to vote. One of you will be eliminated from The X Factor!

Before the judges critique your performances, please welcome onto the stage... The winner of The X Factor UK SAM BAILEY!!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
The judges will now critique your performances!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Carrie Underwood singing Undo It :::::

Ray - What an energy to start of the Live Shows! I loved your Country/Rock twist you brought to your performance and you defiantly proved you had a strong vocal coming into this show! Well done!

Beyoncé - It was a catchy song and it was okay for me! It was good to open but I don't think it will be a best performance! You need to step it up and I know that you can!

Logan - This was a really great live performance, but I know you can do much better. I want to be even more wowed.

::::: Jessie J singing Thunder :::::

Ray - WOW! I am so jealous of Beyoncé right now! I held goosebumps the whole way through the performance and you almost had me at tears of how good this performance was! This is going to be hard to beat! I loved the emotion you put into it! Amazing performance!

Beyoncé - YEEES!!! That's what I wanted! Perfect performance Jessie! Your vocals were out of the roof and you had this whole audition on their feet! You did an amazing job and I am glad to have you on my team!

Logan - You have killer range. You could tell you gave your everything in this performance and I love that. The energy you gave made me wanna get up and dance with you. Great job!

::::: One Republic singing Feel Again :::::

Ray - That was a really catchy performance and I think you guys are going to be the excitement factor of this competition and the judge are going to fall in love with you bit by bit! Good performance!

Beyoncé - I think it was good! I missed the wow factor abit. Your harmonies were great and I agree with Ray I think we will like you more as you go along! Well done!

Logan - I love this band. It's clear the audience loved this performance just as much as I did. You guys did great this week for me!

::::: Mumford and Sons singing Winter Winds :::::

Ray - You guys are different and that's why I wanted you on my Team! I wanted to work with something different and that's how you wowed me tonight! You showed you had strong vocals and that you are a talented group! Well done!

Beyoncé - I agree with Ray you are different and bring something else to this competition. However it wasn't a best performance of the week for me! You'll need the competition to bring out more of you!

Logan - I didn't like this performance. I felt it was the wrong song choice as well as the wrong video choice. I could barely hear the singing over the music. I definitely wasn't wowed.

::::: Boyce Avenue singing We Found Love/Dynamite :::::

Ray - I love the fact you guys each do something different and all of you together make it perfect! You are all talented and all together you are a great group! You have room for improvement but it's only the first week! I hope we see more!

Beyoncé - This performance does make me want to see more or what you guys can bring because like Ray said you are talented and this was a very good first performance!

Logan - An overall amazing performance. Vocals were on point, audience interaction, and confidence as performers. Great job this week guys!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Jessica Sanchez singing I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing :::::

Ray - You sing effortlessly and that voice that comes out of you is incredible! I see you and I don't expect that performance from you at all and that's the wow factor that you brought to the stage tonight! Well done!

Beyoncé - Great first performance! You had everyone up and on their feet! Breathe less performance, the contestants should watch out for you, I am afraid too !

Logan - You have real talent and potential to be a star. Your performance of this song was just beautiful. Amazing job!

::::: Ariana Grande singing I Have Nothing :::::

Ray - I wasn't expecting that at all! That was an amazing performance! Whitney will be proud for sure! You started off sweet but ended strong which I what I loved the most! Well done!

Beyoncé - WOW!! That was great! My Team is going to step it up I see too much competition! You have a great vocal range and I wasn't expecting that performance from you either! Well done!

Logan - You actually gave me goosebumps. I loved the song choice and it showed me you have raw talent. I expect you'll last long in this competition!

::::: Kelly Clarkson singing Mr Know It All :::::

Ray - I really loved this performance, much more that I thought! You had a great emotion singing and your vocal was excellent! I loved the moral of the song and you bring emotion and talent! Well done!

Beyoncé - LOVED LOVED LOVED this song! You did an amazing job for your first week and I really hope the judges saw that too! I want you to stay so the judges can see more of you! Well done Kelly! 8

Logan - Acoustic versions always show you the artist's real talent which is why I love them. You executed the performance flawlessly. I couldn't have asked for more!

::::: Christina Grimmie singing I Won't Give Up :::::

Ray - You have me intrigued the whole way through the song. Your vocals were amazing and I think it was a great performance to open up your journey in this competition! Well done Christina!

Beyoncé - I love this song and you gave a great interpretation of it as your first song this season! You have a great voice and I think you'll make it far!

Logan - I agree with both judges. You have impressive vocals and I cant wait to see what you can do later in the season!

::::: Maroon 5 singing This Love :::::

Ray - I really wasn't in love with this performance. I was really lookng forward to you guys performance but in the end I really didn't get what I was expecting, Your vocals were quite poor.

Beyoncé - I really didn't like it either. I didn't like the pauses in between the words and It seems like you were too tired to continue singing, disappointed.

Logan - I'm really shocked. I did not like this performance in the least. I feel like you have so much more potential, but the talent wasn't showed here!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Demi Lovato singing Neon Lights :::::

Ray - Wow! This was a fantastic performance! You showed that you have a strong passionate voice and that you have energy on stage. Everyone was dancing and enjoying you singing on stage, that's what we are looking for!

Beyoncé - Very well done Demi! This was a great performance and you vocal was great too! You have great potential and I see you being a big threat!

Logan - You're so beautiful and I love your energy. You have the look and talent of a real star!

::::: Pharell Williams singing a Music Medley :::::

Ray - I like the fact you mixed songs and that you showed abit of difference. I didn't really appreciate your vocals as much as the other contestants and Busta Rhymes kind off out shined you.

Beyoncé - I didn't really like this performance to be honest. Other performances have been great throughout the night. Yes you made people dance and have fun but the vocals wernt at the level.

Logan - I love how you had so much fun with the song and it's no doubt you have talent, but you need to choose a song that shows more of that talent. This performance didn't wow me either.

::::: Mariah Carey singing Hero :::::

Ray - This is a beautiful song with a beautiful story to it and you sung it quite well. Although this was an okay performance I was left wanting more....expecting more. Your vocal was good but I wasn't left satisfied.

Beyoncé - I feel the same as Ray for some reason. I love the song but I was expecting this to be a performance that deserved at 10 but I was left at a 7 more or less.

Logan - Your vocals are outrageously amazing. You have talent like no other !

::::: Colbie Calliat singing Take Time :::::

Ray - I think it was a sweet song and you have a beautiful, clean voice, but to,be honest this didn't wow me. I was left wanting more and I was quite bored half way through the song.

Beyoncé - I totally disagree with Ray! Your song was catchy and I think your beautiful, clean voice is what is going to make you get through the competition! Well done.

Logan - It was such a sweet, beautiful song and it could almost make you tear up. Your gorgeous and so is your singing.

::::: Fall Out Boy singing Left Out :::::

Ray - I know you guys want a chance at getting this genre more popular but unfortunately this does not wow me. This might appeal to a certain amount of people, iam not in them.

Beyoncé - You certainly are different and it is certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but to the people you do appeal to you are legends and that's what the X factor is all about isn't it?

Logan - I really liked this. When you're fun and energetic, it gets the crowd into the song and you definitely did that. Everything was great!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
The first act going through to next week and voted Best Performance by the judges this week is

Jessie J ! Congratulations !
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
And now In no particular order the next acts safe are

One Republic!

Ariana Grande!
Colbie Calliat!

Carrie Underwood!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94

Mumford and Sons!
Mariah Carey!
Demi Lovato!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94

Jessica Sanchez!
Boyce Avenue!
Kelly Clarkson!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Christina Grimmie!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Maroon 5, Fall Out Boy & Pharrell Williams only one of you is safe.

The last act with a definite place next week is

Fall Out Boy!
3568 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Which means, Pharrell Williams & Maroon 5 you both will have to battle it out in this weeks bottom 2 poll! Spamming is allowed and poll will be open for 24 hours! Poll link will be posted below! Only one of you will stay!

Good luck!
3568 days 5 hours ago
ilovetosing
My song is "Realize" not "Take Time",lol.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!