This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 3 ] - Results Show!

Topic » [ Week 3 ] - Results Show!

3555 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the RESULTS SHOW!

Once again I want to apologise for taking longer this week as I went on holiday! Everything is back to normal and the competition is ready to continue! 12 of you remain, but after tonight's results show only 11 will continue on to sing again!

The judges will now critique your Dance songs! After that we will announce which 2 will be fighting it out in the bottom 2 poll to stay in the competition!

BUT FIRST! Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome onto The X Factor Stage.....CALVIN HARRIS!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=doYBd6yTn4g
3555 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Jessie J singing It's My Party :::::

Ray - It was a very enjoyable performance but seeing as you have won Best Performance twice, I don't think this was your strongest vocal performance. Your vocals were abit off for me this week!

Beyoncé - I really liked this performance. I loved the energy you bought to the stage and you really made everyone want to get up and dance. Well done

Logan - I think this was a great song choice. I love the energy and it was performed well. Keep up these amazing performances!

::::: One Republic singing All The Right Moves :::::

Ray - You guys performed something that will stand out for being different than everyone else and that's what will give the judges motives to critique you. I think it was a good move although as your mentor id think this wasn't your best vocals tonight.

Beyoncé - I am glad you took a risk with the song choice it was a different type of dance song but I do have to agree with your mentor, I didn't like the vocals they were off at times.

Logan - Contrary to this being performed on a dancing show, it didn't make me want to dance. And I also believe like the other judges that your vocals could improve!

::::: Jessica Sanchez singing Tonight :::::

Ray - As far as the Dance factor goes, this is the most danceable song I have heard so far! You got everyone up and dancing and you had great energy tonight! Your vocals were on point! Fantastic performance Jessica!

Beyoncé - I like how you dance and how you sing! You have brought alot of energy to this performance. I would say this is your best performance but it wasnt bad! Keep it up!

Logan - This is very different from your other performances and I enjoyed it ! Definitely fit the theme !

::::: Carrie Underwood singing Good Girl :::::

Ray - Every week you surprise me and that's why I love having you on my team! Although I don't think this was the best song choice, your vocals were out of the park! You have strength, you are beautiful and you work it on stage!

Beyoncé - I loved your vocals in this performance and your energy was great! It was not much of a dance song for me but it was still a great performance!

Logan - You have such great talent. And I really loved this performance. Such an upbeat, fun song.

::::: Fall Out Boy singing The Phoenix :::::

Ray - Id think Dance would be a difficult week for you. I thought this song was more lets jump than let's dance but you guys are still here and giving it your all every week. That has got to be commendable!

Beyoncé - This kind of music is not my thing but I love you guys! Great vocals and great performance. Well done

Logan - I love your performances so much and every week you prove me right. I always look forward to your songs!

::::: Christina Grimmie singing Some Nights :::::

Ray - WOW!! That was an amazing performance! You showed that you can sing softly and strongly together in the same song! I think this is your best vocal performance that we have seen yet! Well done!

Beyoncé - I don't really like the song choice this week, but your vocals  are just WOW, Amazing! You have a great future ahead of you!

Logan - You could tell you had fun with this performance and so did I ! I love the balloons at the end. Great job !
3555 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Kelly Clarkson singing Catch My Breath :::::

Ray - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! Your vocals were AMAZING and I just wanted to carry on listening to you. Although you aren't in my team and my members might kill me but I would love to see you get really far! Amazing work!

Beyoncé - Wow this is the performance I wanted from you. Your vocals were great! The only this I would have loved to have seen Abit was more dancing but other than that amazing performance!

Logan - Your vocals were amazing here, but I felt like there were better song choices than this. There's a lot of upbeat songs from her that make me dance!

::::: Ariana Grande singing Problem :::::

Ray - This song is really catchy and I am sure many people got up and danced through the whole performance! Each week you surprise me and each week I want to hear more from you! Fantastic performance and song choice!

Beyoncé - I really enjoyed the song! It made me want to get up and dance and your vocals were great too. Good performance!

Logan - Best performance of the night in my opinion. I love this song and it matches the theme perfectly. Bravo !

::::: Demi Lovato singing Really Don't Care :::::

Ray - Vocally I don't think it was 100% there and as your mentor I have to tell you this. I do think it was better than last week and I loved that this week you brought energy and picked the right song choice!

Beyoncé - I love the energy you brought to the stage! You made the whole crowd jump! This wasnt your strongest vocal performance but overall great perfrmance.

Logan - You definitely made me dance and I love your energy so much. I just wish your vocals could improve some.

::::: Boyce Avenue singing When The Lights Die :::::

Ray - The past 2 weeks I have wanted to hear you guys because you bring something new to the show, but honestly this week I was bored by your performance. I stopped paying attention and was distracted by something else.

Beyoncé - I dont think this was the perfect song choice for this week, but other than that great performance! Keep it up!

Logan - Your vocals were perfect and I love seeing you guys perform. I know you had trouble finding a song to fit the theme this week but I belive you pulled it off in the end.

::::: Maroon 5 singing Moves Like Jagger :::::

Ray - I think this was the perfect song choice as it got everyone dancing and moving around. I also think that's the only thing that might save you this week because I don't see your vocals improving at all.

Beyoncé - This is the perfect song choice! It got me up and dancing, great energy although you were abit off at times great performance.

Logan - You improved some this week compared to the previous weeks so congrats on that, but there is still a lot to come back from.

::::: Mumford & Sons singing Dustbowl Dance :::::

Ray - That was the most energetic performance I have seen tonight. You guys didn't stop playing your instruments and didn't stop singing! You have a great harmony together and I enjoyed the song! Well done!

Beyoncé - I didnt like anything about this performance, iam sorry! This didnt make me want to get up and dance and your vocals were all over the place. Not impressed.

Logan - I didn't enjoy this at all. It did not make me want to dance but rather close my ears. I'm shocked.
3555 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

The first act going through to next week is the Best Performance....

Best Performance goes to...

Ariana Grande! Congratulations! Well done you made everyone dance!
3555 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
And now in no particular order, the next acts singing again next week are...
Maroon 5!

Jessie J !
Boyce Avenue!
3555 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Kelly Clarkson!
Jessica Sanchez!
Fall Out Boy!
3555 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Carrie Underwood!

Christina Grimmie!
3555 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Demi Lovato, Mumford & Sons, One Republic...

Only one of you has a secure place in next week!

The last act going through safely without having to face the poll is
Demi Lovato!
3555 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Which means Mumford & Sons and One Republic you both will have to face the bottom 2 poll! Both of you are from Team Ray so obviously Team Ray will loose a member this week. A group for sure! Poll link will be posted below!

SPAMMING IS ALLOWED!! I want this to be a tight one!

Poll will be open for 24 hours! Good luck guys!
3555 days 18 hours ago
boozes
Yay thank u
3555 days 17 hours ago
Rennac
Yay! I am safe! :)
Good luck, bottom 2.
3555 days ago
Black_Shot
I thought I was gonna be in bottom two thank god
3554 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
::::: POLL RESULTS ARE IN :::::

With 72.2% of the votes! the last act going through to next week is

Mumford & Sons! Congratulations!

Which means One Republic, you have been eliminated! It has been a pleasure having you on the show and on my team! I know you'll have a great future ahead of you! I hope to see you in my other group games! Thank you for joining! Xx
3554 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Team Ray - 4
Team Beyoncé - 4
Team Logan - 3
3554 days 18 hours ago
boozes
Aww one republic

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!