This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 6 ] - Live Show!

Topic » [ Week 6 ] - Live Show!

3511 days 21 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the Live Show!

We are at the half way mark of the competition, 7 acts have left and only 8 of you remain.
Team Ray & Team Beyoncé are tied with 3 acts still in the competition,
Whereas Team Logan is right behind with 2 acts fighting it out!

In 6 weeks time, we will know the winner of The X Factor Season 6!

Let's get on with this weeks Live Show!
This week is all about singing a song which is not yours but you are still able to make it your own!

Yes! This week is COVER SONGS!
You will have to sing a song which is not produced or sung by your act. For Example, Last Season Beyoncé sung the song Ave Maria which is not originally composed by her.

Please write underneath your performance your name, song name and who originally sung or produced the song.

As I said we are at the half way mark of the competition so EVERYTHING counts when judges critique your performances, it's getting to a point where TASTE has a lot to do with who stays and who goes.

Rules apply as always!
Please don't make me mail you and tell you that you have 24 hours to post.
Thanks.

DEADLINE: Tuesday 19th August!
GOODLUCK!
3511 days 21 hours ago
imprincearthur

Maroon 5, How to save a life, The Fray

Song is Sung by Tyler ward and Max schnieder
3511 days 20 hours ago
boozes
http://youtu.be/bFKLfsqRX0g

Jessica sanchez singing everybody has a dream which was originally sung by Billy joel
3511 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Carrie Underwood - "How Great Thou Art" - Church Hymn

*Please watch all the way to the end. Vince Gill has a min guitar solo, but Carrie goes on to finish the song and earns a standing ovation :) *
3511 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
kelly clarkson : up to the mountain by patty griffin
3511 days 3 hours ago
Black_Shot
Demi Lovato - Stay by Rihanna

3509 days 7 hours ago
marcngoredjo
Ariana Grande - Only girl in the world by Rihanna
3509 days 3 hours ago
Rennac
Fall Out Boy - Beat It by Michael Jackson

3508 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: WEEK 6 NOW CLOSED ::::::::::

Seeing as acts are not posting and taking this competition like a joke, I am going to bring back JESSIE J to have the number of acts at a fair level and not be week after week loosing an act because they don't post.

Here is Jessie J singing Climax from Usher!
3507 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
Sorry it's taking long guys, iam waiting on Beyoncé & Logan to send me their scores.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!