This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 6 ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Week 6 ] - The Results!

3527 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to The Results!

This week the results and critiques will be different.
This week you will not receive a separate critique from each judge.
This week you will be getting an overall critique for your performance and also some words of advice if you continue on to fight out for a chance for the finals! 8 of you remain but only 7 will sing again next week!

After I give you your overall critiques, we will move onto announcing who will sing again next week and who will be in the bottom 2 poll.

Good luck!
3527 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Maroon 5 covers How To Save A Life by The Fray :::::

I don't think you grasped the concept of this week. This is not Maroon 5 singing these are 2 other boys singing an amazing song. If these buys were your act this would have been a great performance but this isn't Maroon 5.

You guys are starting to become a One Note. You guys were eliminated the first week of this competition and the judges are yet to see a performance in which you shine over all of the other contestants.

::::: Jessica Sanchez covers Everybody Has A Dream by Billy Joel :::::

It's impossible for me to write a negative critique about you! Everything about this performance was good enough for me! Your vocals are beautiful and I would listen to you all day every day! I loved how you ended the song! Well done Jessica!

You are a strong competitor and when people look at you they don't expect your voice so be so strong and powerful. You have to keep surprising us in order for you to outshine the rest and reach the finals!

::::: Carrie Undwerwood covers How Great Thou Art by Stuart Hine :::::

You picked a religious song and it was something totally different from you! Your voice is just endless and this week you made people cry of how beautifully you sung! You reached people's hearts and that's what I wanted from you this week!

You seem like the Dark Horse in this competition. At first I don't think much people considered you competition but week after week you are proving you have a strong vocal. Being original and sticking to your style is what you need to do to continue!

::::: Kelly Clarkson covers Up To The Mountain by Patty Griffin :::::

I don't think you picked the right song to show off your vocals this week. Yes your vocals were okay but that's just about it. Song choice is becoming very important as less and less of you remain in this competition. Wasn't my favourite song this week.

The judges have yet to see one of your strong performances while you were on American Idol, which if I recall you did win. You have a good voice and everyone knows that but you still haven't stepped up your game to the highest, time is running out!

::::: Demi Lovato covers Stay by Rihanna :::::

You took a risk because this is a BIG song to overcome! I think you made it your own although I loved the second half of the song more than the first. You made me emotional just by looking at the emotion you were giving out!

Word of advice...don't use any performances from the Neon Lights Tour. You have a strong voice and you show deep and true emotion! Emotion is what is going to carry you into the finals so keep emoting and showing what you got!

::::: Ariana Grande covers Only Girl In The World by Rihanna :::::
I don't know why again you've picked a song where the dancer is taking your spotlight, did you not read our comments last week? You nearly landed bottom 2 last week! The only thing that saves you this week is your a along vocals and how you made that song your own!

Everybody knows you have a charm to die for and you are sociable and everyone wants to love you. Lately you have been outshined by the rest and haven't risen to the top. Stop sinking, show the judges your talent and let it show throughout the performances!

::::: Fall Out Boy covers Beat It by Michael Jackson :::::

When I saw what song you were going to sing I was nervous...and for the right reason! Your song sounded the same again this week. The only thing Iam glad about is that I knew the lyrics.

You guys are the talk of the competition. People either love you or hate you and in this world of music and fame..that's only normal. You guys bring something different but you have to work on the variety of your vocals, with variety will come the finals.
3527 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Jessie J covers Climax by Usher :::::

Welcome Back! You have obviously missed a week in this competition and you are behind everyone else, you have to prove yourself now in the weeks you have left and present us brilliant performances! This was a great song and you had great vocals! Well done!

A passionate and strong voice but doesn't always stick to the deadline. Inthe works of music you are either in or out. You have been given a second chance so now is no time to waste it! Keep up the good work.
3527 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3527 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
The first act which I call has been voted Best Performance.

Best Performance and the first act singing again next week is

Carrie Underwood! Well done, for the second week in a row! Congratulations!
3527 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
And now, in no particular order, the next acts singing again next week are..
Jessica Sanchez!

Ariana Grande!

Demi Lovato!
3527 days 2 hours ago
raygan94

Jessie J !
3527 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
Fall Out Boy, Kelly Clarkson and Maroon 5 only one of you is guaranteed a spot in next week, the other two will have to battle it out in this weeks bottom 2 poll...

The last act safely going through is

Kelly Clarkson!
3527 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
Which means Fall Out Boy & Maroon 5 you both return to fight it out in the bottom 2 poll for a THIRD TIME!! For one of you, this will be the last. A member from Team Beyoncé will leave this week.

Poll will last 24 hours and link will be posted below!
SPAMMING IS ALLOWED!!
3527 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Thank you, judges! :) GL FOB and M5
3527 days 2 hours ago
Rosscoe4
Thank you for the great comments and I will take advice thank you judges - Jessie J

Also gl guys :)
3526 days 23 hours ago
boozes
Yay I'm safe
3526 days 10 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: POLL RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

Maroon 5...Fall Out Boy, the results are in!

With 64.2% of the votes, the last act going through to next weeks live show is...

Maroon 5! Congratulations, we will see you next week!
3526 days 10 hours ago
raygan94
Which means Fall Out Boy your time in this competition has come to an end. You have been one of the gutsiest contestants I have ever had on the show. I know you wanted to go on in this competition but being a rock group and getting to the final 8 is great too! I hope to see you in other group games of mine! Thank you!

Team Beyoncé - 3
Team Logan - 2
Team Ray - 2

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!