This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 7 ] - Live Show!

Topic » [ Week 7 ] - Live Show!

3532 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the Live Show!

7 acts remain, competition is heating up!
Team Beyoncé is still in the lead with 3 acts fighting to stay in the competition!
Team Ray & Team Logan are tied with 2 acts battling it out!

This week is a very important week. This week we want to get to know YOU as a person but also bringing in your vocal talent to show!

This week is all about performing a song that INSPIRES you! I want you to pick a song that inspires you to be the singer you are, a song that has a meaning and will inspire you aswell as other people who hear the lyrics and listen to you sing!

Underneath your performance you have to write what it is about the song you chose that inspires you and how it makes you the person you are!
This is a difficult challenge because you really have to post the performance that means the most to you without using any performances that you might need for the finale if you make it!

Rules apply as always!

DEADLINE: Tuesday 26th August!

GOOD LUCK !!!
3532 days 21 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
kelly:

this song inspires me so much it makes me realize that ur life is what u make it and u should fight for what u want and love. sometimes people we love hurt and we sometimes wanna run away but sometimes we feel the need to keep fighting and stand beside someone when they need us in their darkest hours love is blind
"There are certain loved ones in your life, it could be a father, a mother, a brother, a boyfriend, a friend, and you want to keep them in your life because you love them, but at the same time they're dragging you down. It's easier for someone to drag you down than for you to lift them up"
3532 days 20 hours ago
Black_Shot
Demi Lovato - Warrior

This song is my favourite song of all time. This song inspires me so much because this song tells me that I can be strong no matter what happens like a warrior. It also tells that I can be a survivor because I got bullied at school and I even cut myself from bullying but Demi saved me from killing myself. There are parts of me that I cant get back and I grew up too fast just like in the song lyrics. This song explains me so much. And Demi is my idol. When I heard this song for the first time I cried.
3532 days 17 hours ago
boozes

i chose the prayer cuz my dad died in irag a year ago and this song inspires me cuz i couldnt stop crying but then i listen to this song and it gave me strenght cuz i know that he is in everyones prayer and so this is dedicated to my dad jose it will put all of you in tears

love you dad
3532 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Carrie Underwood - "Change"

http://youtu.be/catK6jJBQAs?t=47s

I chose this song because it reflects how many of us feel today. We all want to see change and peace, but never know where to start. We can feel hesitant or embarrassed to make small acts of kindness toward strangers. This song's lyrics fully recognize this, but says, "don't listen to them when they say, 'you're just a fool, just a fool, to believe you can change the world." The truth is, we CAN change the world. We just have to be open to making small efforts to be kind to one other. The small changes we make can accumulate and eventually cause massive changes to the world.
- C.U. <3
3532 days 1 hour ago
Rosscoe4
Jessie J - Who you are

http://youtu.be/dI58eXXd8qQ

So this song is definetly an example of what inspires me as it teaches me and I has taught a lot of people on this earth to be who you want to be.  She is telling you to stick up for who you are and it doesn't matter if people bully, don't accept you or even don't want to talk to you everything is going to be okay. It has inspired me to look over all the comments bully's make at me and It makes me happy and the song is a brilliant example  of how the world should be

I have to admit when seeing Jessie do this live it made me cry when I was there and the song means so much to me also it means a lot to her as she cries live sometimes when she sings it. So I think everyone should be  "true to who you are" so the life Lesson is don't care what people say about you, don't care what people think do what you wanna do and I have so this is my inspiring song
3529 days 21 hours ago
marcngoredjo
Ariana Grande - Love is everything

I chose this song because it inspires me to give love everyday to my family, friends and  everyone I meet, because when you give love, It will eventually return to you again. Love will truly make the world a better place.
3529 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: WEEK 6 NOW CLOSED ::::::::::
3529 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Results posted tomorrow!
3528 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
ummm?
3528 days ago
raygan94
As usual...waiting on the other judges...it will be posted today, I promise.
3527 days 23 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
ok

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!