This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 7 ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Week 7 ] - The Results!

3527 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the Live Shows!

We have had a few changes to the show this week. I defiantly think it's for the better of the competition.

Firstly, Maroon 5 has given up their spot in the competition. They did not feel up for continuing. Obviously the winner must want to be here. None of you are forced and can leave at any minute. This does not mean there will not be an elimination. Another one of you will go home too!

Secondly, Logan has been kicked out of the judges seat. He did not present his results for 3 weeks. I have mailed him on Tengaged aswell as on Skype several times. Let's just say good bye to him. His results that he did present WILL go into account when choosing a winner.
So Ariana Grande & Jessica Sanchez stay without a mentor. But not for long!

Jessica Sanchez you will join Team Ray
&
Ariana Grande you will join Team Beyoncé

Lastly, the competition has had to Bo shortened by one week. Meaning in 4 weeks we will know the winner of The X Factor!

Well, it's now time to continue with the show. The judges will critique your performances this week then we will announce who will make it into the QUARTER FINALS and who will have to fight it out in the bottom 2 poll!

First let me present onto the stage the Beauitful, X Factor Contestant, ELLA HENDERSON!
http://youtu.be/ztioBuAEYaQ
3527 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Kelly Clarkson singing Beautiful Disaster :::::

Ray - I am glad you took our advice from last week and used one of your American Idol performances. I do have to say that I felt your vocals were not as on point as they usually are and at this point, everything is crucial!

Beyoncé - I really liked this performance. You sang it beautifully and you put alot of emotion into the performance. Well done!

::::: Demi Lovato singing Warrior :::::

Ray - I give you props for picking the perfect song for this weeks challenge! You sung with your heart and that's what you do every week and that's what makes the audience connect to you singing! Great job! Well done!

Beyoncé - This was not your strongest vocal performance but it was an amazing song choice. This song has inspired many people including myself!

::::: Jessica Sanchez singing The Prayer :::::

Ray - I think this is your BEST performance to date! I could listen to you sing at all hours of the day! Your vocals in this song were out of the roof and what a better way to emote to the audience by singing this beautiful song! Amazing job!

Beyoncé - WOW! This has just bought a tear to my eye. Amazing song choice, Amazing vocals! By far best performance of the night!

::::: Carrie Underwood singing Changes :::::

Ray - This was a very beautiful song that gave such a beautiful message. It warms peoples hearts and listening to you sing it is even better to the ear! Your vocals were fantastic in this performance! Very proud, well done!

Beyoncé - I disagree with Ray, I didnt really like the song choice, I feel you could have chosen a better song but was a good performance just nothing WOW.

::::: Jessie J singing Who You Are :::::

Ray - You gave me chills and that was the whole point of this weeks theme! You give people hope singing this song and you made people cry with hope! This was a magnificent performance where I can not take a single negative comment!

Beyoncé - You took into consideration what we told you last week! This is the Jessie J i like to see, you perform which so much emotion which really pays off! Your vocals were great. Keep it up!

::::: Ariana Grande singing Love Is Everything :::::

Ray - I think your vocals were really good in this song although I would have preferred the video to have been better quality. I do t think it's a bad performance but I still need you to stand out from the rest of the contestants.

Beyoncé - I think this was an okay performance nothing amazing and at this point in the competition you have to step it up!
3527 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS NOW IN ::::::::::

Best Performance of the Week and the first act advancing to the Quarter Finals is

Jessica Sanchez! Congratulations! Well done!
3527 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
And now, In no particular order, the next acts going through to the Quarter Finals are...

Demi Lovato!

Jessie J!
3527 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Ariana, Kelly, Carrie, only one of you has a secure place in the Quarter Finals, two of you will have to battle it out in the Bottom 2 poll where only ONE will survive.

The last act with a secure place in the Quarter Finals is

Carrie Underwood! Congratulations!
3527 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Which means Kelly Clarkson & Ariana Grande, you both will have to battle it out to stay in this competition and sing in the Quarter Finals!

Poll will be open for 24 hours.
Spamming is ABSOLUTELY ALLOWED!!
Only one of you can sing again so spamming is really important!
Poll link will be posted below!

GOODLUCK !!!
3527 days 19 hours ago
Black_Shot
I knew that ''Warrior'' Wont let me down
3527 days 18 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg *cries ...im so not ready to go yet ive got alot of fight left in me and so much to show *
3527 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Omg I was so scared I would be in the bottom two! Thank you judges for keeping me around. I promise to step it up for next week < 3
3527 days 14 hours ago
boozes
yay 1st place finally
3527 days ago
raygan94
:::::::::: POLL RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

Ariana Grande & Kelly Clarkson, poll has been closed.

With 87.5% of the votes! The last act making it into the Quarter Finals is...

Kelly Clarkson! Congratulations!
3527 days ago
raygan94
Which means unfortunately we have to say good bye to you, Ariana Grande! You have been a great contestant and performances were being judged on taste for now because all of you are strong and deserve to be here! To be quite honest you have come far, further than I would have imagined so good on you! I hope to see you in more of my group games!

Team Ray - 3
Team Beyoncé - 2
3527 days ago
NovaScotiaChic
yes my spamming paid off :)

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!