This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Finale ] - Live Show!

Topic » [ Finale ] - Live Show!

3490 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the FINALE LIVE SHOW!!!

After this week we will know the winner of The X Factor Season 6!

Carrie Underwood & Jessica Sanchez you are the last 2 standing. After 13 contestants have left this competition you girls are the ones who are going to battle it out of the title!
Both of you are from Team Ray, therefore Ray is the winning mentor this year!
Beyoncé will still have ALOT to do with the decision that will be made after this weeks live show!

You girls have a lot to prove to us this week! This is your last and only chance to prove to the judges why you deserve to win The X Factor Season 6!

For the Finale you girls will have another 3 tasks!

:::::::::: TASK 1 ::::::::::

For this very first performance you will have to perform a POWER BALLAD!! These are the type of songs that will be listened to for many many years. Songs like My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion, I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston and even songs like Stay by Rihanna. You have to show off your vocals more than ever in this performance and prove you have a strong and stable voice!

:::::::::: TASK 2 ::::::::::

For this performance you will have to perform what I like to call a Free Pass! You will pick your song and you will have choice over everything you pick for this song! I do have to say that this is the LAST song you will perform in this competition so this has to be a good song to end your journey as a contestant! This has to be powerful too, if not what Finale would this be?

:::::::::: TASK 3 ::::::::::

In your own words, explain to the judges, Why you deserve to win The X Factor Season 6?

DEADLINE: Wednesday 10th September! Good Luck!
3490 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Task 1: Power Ballad

Carrie Underwood - "I Told You So"

Task 2: Free Pass

Carrie Underwood - "Before He Cheats"

Task 3: Why I Deserve To Win

First off, I'm just honored to have made it this far. For majority of the season I was viewed as the underdog. I was in the middle of the pack and no one expected me to make it this far, myself included. Yet, something happened week 5. I came into my own and proved each and every week why I deserve to be in the final 2. My performances have grown each week, while also showcasing my vocal abilities. No offense to Jessica, but I have proven each week that I can perform not only covers, but my own songs. I have proven that I can perform comfortably in front of a room full of a few hundreds AND command a stadium size stage in front of a few THOUSANDS! This is reflected in my FIVE Best Performance wins. Out of 9 performance weeks I won 5 Best Performances. As much as I'm grateful to even have the opportunity to be here, I feel that I do deserve to win The X Factor Season 6, due to the fact that I've grown each and every week. I've shown various sides to my personality and my vocal abilities. I wish Jessica much luck and I truly hope you judges will see the true X Factor in me. < 3
3490 days 7 hours ago
boozes
Task 1 powerful ballad

Jessica sanchez I have nothing
Task 2 free pass

Jessica sanchez listen

I deserve to win cuz I fought since week 1 and I am a powerhouse singer and no offense to Carrie Underwood but I think she is boring and she is not a powerhouse singer like me and I been through a lot I'm only 18 and I blow everyone away so plz choose me cuz I'm the real champ here and I know I'm going to win cuz.I'm always.confident when.I sing and I never give up

Love jessica sanchez
3488 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: FINALE NOW CLOSED ::::::::::
3487 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Results will be posted tomorrow!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!