This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONTESTANT APPLICATIONS

Topic » CONTESTANT APPLICATIONS

3498 days 21 hours ago
tundrahenry101
:::::::::: APPLICATION FORM ::::::::::
Model Name: ( Name & Surname ): Jake Dean
Male or Female: male
Why have you applied: I want a challenge and I want to see just how far I can go
What makes you stand out from the rest: definitely my personality. I like to incorporate that into my pictures!
Why should I pick you to be in the Top Model House: I know I have what it takes. This game is about looks and I have good looks 100%
How active are you ( 1 - 10 ): 8
Application Photo: http://uk.pinterest.com/pin/213639576048511197/
3498 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Model Name: ( Name & Surname ): Reminisce  Emerald
Male or Female: Female
Why have you applied: To further my career in modeling. I believe that I could be the best model here and prove to no matter where you come from you can always prevail if you believe.
What makes you stand out from the rest: My attitude and my drive for what I want. NOONE and I MEAN NOONE will get in my way of winning this competition. And if you do get in my way... -snickers- Who am i kidding??? Noone will get in my way.
Why should I pick you to be in the Top Model House:
I should be picked because I can model very well, I have a great personality, and my attitude is amazing. And im unique.
How active are you ( 1 - 10 ): 100
Application Photo:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uB7jwlQlHlU/UVCKZA9sOgI/AAAAAAAAMrU/33vHA9ybjFo/s1600/23.png
3498 days 17 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
Here is where you have to apply in order for a chance at the title! This cycle we are looking for the 7 Fiercest Female Models and the 7Fittest Male Models! You don't have to stick to the same model every week but your name will remain the same. Refrain from using very popular models and very obvious choices!

Here are the Rules: - No Photos from any NTM show around the world! - No photos on the runway, - Photos must be PROFESSIONALphotoshoots, not selfies or shoots with friends. - No photos from past cycles. ( You will be advised if you have used one...impossible for you to know all the photos ) - Be Fierce. - Dont break any rules!

Model Name:Rachelle ( Name & Surname ):
Male or Female:Female
Why have you applied:I Wanna be on Top and I want to see if Ihave wha  it takes :)
What makes you stand out from the rest: I can do something unexpected and what is so different and new and just stand out . :)
Why should I pick you to be in the Top Model House:I am Fierce Model that can try and Eliminate my competition and I just wanna expierience this so badly
How active are you ( 1 - 10 ):9 :)
Application Photo: http://imgur.com/8utEKlc

*** APPLICATION PHOTO MUST BE A BEAUTY SHOT ( shoulders up ) ***

Thank you for applying and Good luck! Only 14 will be chosen!

Thanks so much happy to apply!
3498 days 17 hours ago
ParvatiS

Model Name: ( Name & Surname ): Candice Swanepoel <3 (Victoria's Secret Angel)

Why have you applied: I never done a next top model group game. It has always been either Survivor or Big Brother and I really wanna give this a try and I wanna be a model IRL but I don't think I can :(

What makes you stand out from the rest: Becuz I'm sexy ;) haha I am FIERCE and I know I have the best pics hehe ;)

Why should I pick you to be in the Top Model House: Ok where do I start? Me and my sister always wished we could be one of those models who have crossed the marks of perfection. We know not every single girl is as lucky and not everyone can actually be a model. Its either in your genes or its not. And 99.9999999999% of girls are not. So by joining this is my dream come true along with wanting to play survivor and bb ofc haha but modeling is another dream come true and it would make me so happy if I got to be apart of this ;D

How active are you ( 1 - 10 ): 8/10 only cuz of school but will try to be as active as possible :)

Application Photo: The Amazing Candice <3
http://static.coolwallpapers.org/photo/54542/beauty-holiday-2011-dream-angels-candice-swanepoel-2-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg

Felt like putting a video in lol u can ignore this if u want:
3498 days 16 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Model Name: Max Dawson
Male or Female:male
Why have you applied: Im looking to make it big in the modeling industry and im the realist dude here
What makes you stand out from the rest: I hav no modeling experience
Why should I pick you to be in the Top Model House: i have so much to bring and a whole lot of potential
How active are you ( 1 - 10 ): 9.5/
Application Photo:http://media.getchute.com.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/images/297363862/original-297363862-k7HVkwxtm.jpg

*** APPLICATION PHOTO MUST BE A BEAUTY SHOT ( shoulders up ) ***

Thank you for applying and Good luck! Only 14 will be chosen!
3498 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED ::::::::::
3498 days 16 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Model Name: ( Name & Surname ): Asher Meier
Why have you applied: I have never played an ANTM season and I REALLY want to play! I feel like I can really bring it!
What makes you stand out from the rest: Im unusual and can see the beauty in all sorts of things, I am definalty unique so you will not be seeing a generic picture from me any week! Ill bring something new to the table.
Why should I pick you to be in the Top Model House: m fierce and will be entertaining! Im going to be a major force to be reckoned with.
How active are you ( 1 - 10 ): 9
Application Photo: http://www.maharaniweddings.com/wp-content/gallery-ext/5/house-of-talent-studio/indian-wedding-bride-beauty-shot-gold-necklace.jpg

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!