This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 2 ] - Challenge!

Topic » [ Week 2 ] - Challenge!

3496 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Previously on Tengageds Next Top Model, the models had to show off their Style and What makes them UNIQUE at the Challenge, Aubrey, Margaux and Fatima did very well and many 9's were given, in the end Margaux's original photo won the Challenge and won the Immunity of the Week. At the Photoshoot, the models all received a photo from home from back in their childhood. Their task was to transform that photo into a Modern High Fashion photo! Aubrey as well as the challenge did very well in the Photoshoot and ended up winning Best Photo of the Week! Jay did not attend the Photoshoot, therefore he was automatically eliminated from the competition. Tyler and JC saw themselves in the bottom 2 but due to Jay's eliminations, both of them were safe from eliminations. 1 guy down. Who will be eliminated next?

:::::::::: CHALLENGE ::::::::::

Models, Welcome to this Weeks Challenge.

Before we start, I really do want to see a change in you guys this week. Last week the judges saw alot of potential thrown out of the window. No one was eliminated so youve all got a second chance! DONT WASTE IT!

So for this week's challenge you will each be assigned a Product!
You will have to post a photo where this Product is the FOCAL POINT in the photo aswell as you of course! The Product is very important when points are being given! As you may have seen already this is going to be everything BUT easy!

Here are the products you have been assigned to:
Guys:
Brandon - Underwear
JC - Sunglasses
Ronel - Hair Gel
Jake - Jeans
Tyler - Boots
David - Shorts

Girls:
Jasmine - High Heels
Margaux - Glasses
Aubrey - Earrings
Nikitasha - Hair Extensions
Pia - Necklace
Jodilly - Purse
Fatima - Lingerie

RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS!!
DEADLINE: Tuesday 30th September!

Good Luck!
3496 days 12 hours ago
db1994
3496 days 11 hours ago
BigDude
The purse came from our country!
3496 days 10 hours ago
Kaushal
Nikitasha- hair extensions (probably the hardest one)

http://static.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/1298901.jpg
3496 days 2 hours ago
Prada
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n66AFJVapoM/T1DPzdGzbTI/AAAAAAAAGgc/jo2nIIw9d4Q/s1600/Guys++punk+hair+fashion+1.JPG
Ronel.
Mine was so hard. I know you may not clearly see "hair gel" but the idea is that how did the model attained such amazing punk hair. Meaning you forced the viewer to buy the product without shoving it in their mouth thus my photo.
3496 days 1 hour ago
MISSimogen
3496 days 1 hour ago
texty
Tyler - Boots

http://counterkicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/UGG-AUSTRALIA-MENS-FOOTWEAR-SNEAKERS-Tom-Brady-Stoneman_Ad_F11-boots-fall-winter-2011.jpg

I think this picture shows the boots very well. You get a full picture of them as one foot is turned & the area he is in is nice.
3495 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED ::::::::::

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!