This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 4 ] - Panel!

Topic » [ Week 4 ] - Panel!

3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Panel!

9 of you only stand before me although we came through to week 4 with 10.

David has not posted for the Challenge or Photoshoot therefore David is AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATED from the competition.

9 of you still remain and the competition must continue.

For the photoshoot this week you had to bare it all and show the judges how High Fashion you can be WITHOUT clothes!

Ahmir has not been able to make it to Panel this week so tonight Myself & Erika will critique your photos and then announce who stays and who goes.

Brandon you have Immunity this week so you wont be able to be eliminated!

Lets start with critiques...
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
::::: Jasmine :::::

Ray – I don’t think this is a bad picture but I wouldn’t say this is the best picture I have seen of you. I think you could have gone a lot more sexy because for me your pose is a bit too stiff for me. Although you are giving expression in your face I think that is the only plus for me this week.

Erika – This is cute, but nothing worth jumping up and down for. The pearls are a nice touch, but the positioning of your body is awkward. The pearl in your mouth isn’t sexy, but rather strange and seems like you got something stuck in your teeth. I don’t know exactly what you are laughing at except for how ridiculous this shot is. Not your best dear.

::::: Pia :::::

Ray – FINALLY!!! This is the Pia we have all been waiting for! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! Your best picture in this competition for sure! I love the stare in your eyes, your jaw line and the curve in your body! I adore this picture 100%. There is NOTHING bad about it! Very impressed! Well done Pia!

Erika – Although this seems more like an advertisement for perfume, you sell this shot perfectly! You’re stunning and the purple accents in the water bring attention to you beautiful eyes. Your positioning is gorgeous and this is probably my favourite shot of you all season!

::::: Brandon :::::

Ray – Brandon this week you relied on your immunity and played it safe. I hate when contestants do that. I like the fact you have a little swag and attitude in the photo but at this rate of the competition and the fact you won the challenge means this photo should have been better.

Erika – Yum-my! That is basically all I have to say about this to be honest! You’ve won immunity twice now for a reason. You know how to work these challenges and photoshoots! You give great face and this shot is no different. My only thing would be your hands just coving yourself. I think you could have found a more creative way to shield your lower region, but overall very well done!

::::: Margaux :::::

Ray – Your body looks good, your strength and femininity in this picture is fantastic. Do I think its the most high fashion picture? No. I do think your neck is a bit too back and it makes your neck look weird.

Erika – This showcases your naked self beautifully! Your stance is strong and confident. I do however, think the boots could have been left off and would have made this a stronger photo.

::::: Ronel :::::

Ray – I don’t think this is breaking any tengaged rules but I would defiantly break some rules with you! This is a really sexy photo and the ropes give it that little extra fashion edge. I would have liked more fire in the eyes but your facial features are fantastic! Well done!

Erika – Oh this is SEXYYYY!!! Wow! I’m just stunned someone can even look that perfect! I love the ropes and the black and white filter. Your stance is relaxed, yet provocative, which I’m thoroughly enjoying! Very nice!
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
::::: Nikitasha :::::

Ray – I do think this is a great photo and your body looks incredible in it but if there is something I am known for is being fair and compared to all the other pictures you are only half nude. It is a great photo but you do loose points for having shorts on.

Erika – This is good, BUT like Ray said, YOU’RE NOT FULLY NAKED! You have underwear on! However, I do feel this photo is absolutely stunning and that glare is so devious! I love it!

::::: JC :::::

Ray – JC, my oh my! This photo is sexy and high fashion! It was exactly what I was looking for. Although I do think the sunglasses are a little pointless you still look in demand, sexy and your facial features are fantastic in this shot! A great improvement! I love the effect of the paint on your body! Well done!

Erika – Gentlemen, JC has just stepped up his game MAJORLY! THIS is not only super sexy, but it’s HIGH FASHION! It’s out of the box and that’s what I enjoy about it, aside from your glistening body!

::::: Aubrey :::::

Ray – You and Pia have done similar shots this week and there is no other option than for me to compare the both of you. You have a stronger facial expression than Pia but body wise I feel like you are more powerful where as Pia is more sexy! Really good shot though!

Erika – I’m SO glad you changed your image! This is MUCH better! It may seem simple, but it’s gorgeous and it draws me into the mystery behind it. I love your glare and the position of your body. Very nice!

::::: Jodilly :::::

Ray – I have to say this is one of the most creative poses I have seen to be discreet on a nude photoshoot, I will give you props for that! You did lose the light completely in your face Jodilly and that is what brings down the shot entirely for me.

Erika – This is absolutely amazing! The positioning of your body is gorgeous and makes you seem vulnerable. I’m loving everything about this photo and might just be my favorite of the week!
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN :::::::::::
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
I have 9 models standing in front of me but I dont have everyone's picture in my hands. These pictures represent the Models that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

As there were only 2 judges this week you could only get 40 points in the photoshoot. and 10 for the challenge. 50 in total.

The first name I m going to call is Best Picture of the week

Ronel! Congratulations! The first Guy to win Best Photo! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengageds Next Top Model!

7.1 + 34 = 41.1
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo goes to
JC! Another guy! Well done! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengageds Next Top Model!

4 + 36 = 40
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Next name I am going to call is
Aubrey!

8.3 + 31 = 39.3
Jodilly!

6 + 32 = 38
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Pia!

7.3 + 29 = 36.3
Brandon!

9.5 + 25 = 34.5
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
3 Models left and the 3 of them are Girls...

The next name I am going to call is
Nikitasha! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengageds Next Top Model!

8 + 24 = 32
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Can Jasmine & Margaux please step forward...

It is very interesting have you both here. Two girls who have been at the top of the pack now see themselves at the bottom, Oh how things have changed. This is the perfect example of how ONE photo can send you home...

So who stays?
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
I told a little white lie before. I DO have everyones photos in my hands!

BOTH of you are in!

I think that this week although the ones who were at the top came to the bottom, NONE of you gave a photo which was bad enough for me to send home! You all did great and seeing as this is the Cycle of Second Chances, ALL of you will go through to next week! Well done!
3451 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
Rank this week:
1st: Ronel - 41.1
2nd: JC - 40
3rd: Aubrey - 39.3
4th: Jodilly - 38
5th: Pia - 36.3
6th: Brandon - 34.5
7th: Nikitasha - 32
__________ BOTTOM 2 __________
8th: Margaux - 28.6
9th: Jasmine - 20.2
3450 days 19 hours ago
Kaushal
I will definelty step up my game
3450 days 4 hours ago
PureEssence
Eep, thank god.
3449 days 6 hours ago
Prada
Yassss I own it

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!