This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 5 ] - Panel!

Topic » [ Week 5 ] - Panel!

3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Panel & Eliminations!

9 of you have made it to Week 5 but only 8 will move on to Week 6!

You all were given Black & White to work with and to be honest I think we have had better weeks.

Ahmir, Erika & Myself will now critique your photos. Then we will add your Challenge Score & Photoshoot Score and will determine who stays and who goes!

Good Luck !
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Pia :::::

Ray – To be honest this is the most High Fashion I have seen you throughout this competition. This is couture and I think you really did capture this week’s theme. I do have one problem and that is your body position, it makes you look a lot shorter than you really are.

Erika – Oh I am LOVING this SO MUCH!! This is HIGH FASHION and it’s gorgeous! That look and that outfit is perfection! The flower petals on the ground add a fantastic touch of dramatics.

Ahmir – This does not look very high fashion to me, it looks more like the nightmare before Christmas. You have done so much better before, the pose is boring and the face just looks possessed. However on a positive note I can see you gave this your all which is a lot more than I can say for many people this week.

::::: Aubrey :::::

Ray – This could have been a great Couture High Fashion photo but for me the clothes are wearing you. The clothes take a lot of the photo and I lose Aubrey. I like your pose and it is High Fashion just not Aubrey enough for me this week, lucky you have immunity.

Erika – I love the outfit choice and the stance. However, that look on your face is just strange. It’s like you are angry, but also like your constipated. Your eyes seem almost dead.

Ahmir – I agree 100% with Ray for this. I feel like you got lost in the clothes, they were wearing you! Your face is pretty but pretty is not enough in this competition and I was expecting so much better.

::::: Margaux :::::

Ray – Margaux is BACK!!! Well done Margaux! For me this picture is STUNNING! Your body looks beautiful and although you are not wearing too much clothes this is still High Fashion and fabulous! I don’t mind you not looking at the camera because everything else is amazing!

Erika – This is just ok…I mean I do appreciate the high fashion appeal and the unique stance. Yet, I can’t seem to help thinking you could have done better with this task. I mean there were probably some great options outside of this one.

Ahmir – I can see your thoughts through your nostrils this picture is not flattering at all you cant see half of your face which is your money maker and the pose is modelling 101 which is not going to cut it for me. If you stay show more face.

::::: Nikitasha :::::

Ray – Being close to the bottom 2 works!! Nikitasha is back in the race! This is a FANTASTIC photo. Its haunting, High Fashion and sexy all at the same time! Your eyes are piercing right through the picture and right through my soul! Well done Nikitasha, brilliant work!

Erika – What I like about this shot is the dress, your stance, and your face. However, the ropes aren’t cutting it for me. It is supposed to make the shot more dynamic, but it actually distracts from you. I think if you were positioned better than directly in the centre the ropes could have worked in your favour.

Ahmir – The best so far but still not up to par for me! The pouting of the lips is too much and the neck was lost however as a wide shot overall it is a very nice photo.
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Ronel :::::

Ray – I don’t dislike this picture but I really do prefer the close up rather than the wide shot. I think too much is going on and I don’t really like the angle of your body but I love your facial expression because you are giving me something! Great bone structure in this shot!

Erika – I’m assuming your going for the matador look, which is great. However, the shot would have been best served if it had more emphasis on your face. Also the cape thing looks like a big blob of blackness. It’s not fully recognizable and distracts from you.

Ahmir – Yessss this is amazing! I love the angles of your body and the movement of the fabric makes this photo come alive, however for constructive criticism watch the angles your face look more towards the camera! Overall great job!

::::: JC :::::

Ray – I was defiantly not expecting this from you this week JC! This is COUTURE, HIGH FASHION, SEXY and EVERYTHING I was looking for this week! I love how your body looks and your facial expression. If you would have lifted your chin just a little more this would have been perfect. Well done!

Erika – I agree with Ray, you certainly took a risk this week! It I think will pay off in my book! It’s high fashion and original! Very nicely done!

Ahmir – I disagree totally with Both Judges now. I don’t know how to feel about this! It looks like a very awkward moment caught in camera and like there is no modelling involved. Honestly this was a travesty for me.

::::: Brandon :::::

Ray  - You didn’t specify which picture to use so I used the left one. I love the suit and I would defiantly buy it but this makes this a more commercial shot rather than it being High Fashion and Couture. You look stunning but this photo does not convince me 100%.

Erika – Oh Brandon you made a bad choice this week, which is really upsetting as my top pick for males. The outfit is great, but the setting and rollerblades aren’t cutting it. Your stance is awkward and I feel like your going to fall in both shots. It’s just not appealing to me at all sadly.

Ahmir – The 2nd photo is Facebook at its blahist! Yes i just made up the word blahist so I won’t even waste my or this shows time critiquing. The first photo was okay i would have liked it much more if it was a lone shot and you were connecting your face to your pose more. Hopefully you can improve if you stay.

:::::: Jasmine :::::

Ray – Although this is a High Fashion shot and it can be classified as Couture too, I am not really impressed. I am a bit bored to be honest. Didnt really know what to think or say when I saw it. I don’t see it being as interesting as the rest of the pictures I have seen this week.

Erika – Lose the roses and you have a perfect picture! I love the intensity in your eyes and stance, but the wrapped roses are a bit distracting from your dress. However, it is out of the box and high fashion so I’ll give you credit for that.

Ahmir –  I guess everyone just decided to show their minds to the camera. This is not good at all it looks like you are constipated and should not be taking a photo especially for a competition like this.

::::: Jodilly :::::

Ray – You did not post therefore you will not receive a critique this week from ANY judge. You will also get the lowest score this week which is 7/20 from each judge.

Erika – Nothing further from me.

Ahmir - *Looks away*
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
I have 9 Models standing in front of me but I only have 8 photos in my hands. These photos can consist of 7 Photos and 1 blank photo as Jodilly didnt present a photo. These photos represent the 8 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Before I say anything further I do have to say something. NONE of the judges gave the same scores for each of you meaning rankings were all over the place this week and scores were REALLY close, just 1 point away for some of you. This was a hard week to judge and some judges might not agree with the Ranks but this is how the scores have added up due to the 3 judges having completely DIFFERENT opinions on each of you.

The first name I am going to call had the Highest Overall Score so is therefore Best Photo this week...
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Pia! Congratulations! You got Best Photo this week due to having the Highest Score! Well done!

7.7 + 51 = 58.7
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo goes to
Ronel!

8.3 + 48 = 56.3
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Next name I am going to call is
JC!

8.7 + 47 = 55.7
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Margaux!

7.8 + 46 = 53.8

Nikitasha!

5 + 45 = 50
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Sixth name I am going to call is
Immunity Winner Aubrey!

9.6 + 40 = 49.6
Jasmine!

9.2 + 36 = 45.2
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Can Jodilly & Brandon please step forward...

Jodilly, you did not post a photoshoot this week and that is obviously why you are here in the bottom 2 this week. Your Challenge score was not all that good either but your journey up to now HAS been strong so it would be a shame to lose you now.

Brandon, the judges are normally excited to see you and Erika said you were the Best Male in this competition but lately we are seeing that you are not thinking about your photos properly and it obviously has brought you here now.

So who stays?
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Brandon!

6 + 35 = 41
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Meaning Jodilly that means you have been eliminated.

7.4 + 21 = 28.4

You didnt post a photoshoot and that what ultimately has sent you home. BUT IT IS NOT OVER YET!! You will have the chance to COMEBACK! You have the opportunity to comeback every week and do every photoshoot and try to come back into the competition! You have what it takes and I do wish you fight for your chance to prove the judges wrong this week! Thanks Jodilly!
3465 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Rank this week:
1st - Pia: 58.7
2nd - Ronel: 56.3
3rd - JC: 55.7
4th - Margaux: 53.8
5th - Nikitasha: 50
6th - Aubrey: 49.6
7th - Jasmine: 45.2
__________ BOTTOM 2 __________
8th - Brandon: 41
9th - Jodilly: 28.4
3465 days 19 hours ago
MISSimogen
yay my first time getting best photo!
3465 days 18 hours ago
jc2fresh
Yay

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!