This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 6 ] - Challenge!

Topic » [ Week 6 ] - Challenge!

3468 days 17 hours ago
raygan94
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, lights were on and it was time for RUNWAY! The models strut their stuff for a Charity Fashion Event to support the Ebola Disease. JC, Aubrey & Jasmine ruled the catwalk and had all eyes on them but Aubrey had the highest score and won the Challenge & Immunity! At the photoshoot the models were given the 2 colours with the most variety, Black & White! The judges had the most difficult week at panel, the judges did not agree with any of the contestants and rankings had been different for every model. In the end the scores were added and the Overall best were declared. Ronel & JC were very close to the top but it was Pia who had the highest overall score and won Best Photo. Brandon saw himself in the bottom 2 as he didnt think twice when posing for a photograph and Jodilly failed to post a photoshoot. In the end Jodilly was ultimately sent home for failing to produce.

:::::::::: CHALLENGE ::::::::::

Welcome Contestants to your Challenge this week!

This week you will be battling it head to head!
AND!
To mix things up a little bit you will be working in 2 TEAMS of 4!

The Good vs Evil!

You will be put in 2 Teams of 4 and you will have to each post a photo to either Good or Evil. You will have to obviously depict Good or Evil in your pictures using facial expressions, poses and in your clothes. In your teams you will have to mail each other and come up with ONE similarity in your photos. You will also in your teams have to choose ONE person to make a collage with the 4 photos. So only 2 people will post ONE for Team Good and ONE for Team Evil. The person who posts the collage must Write which photo belongs to which model. For this Challenge FOUR of you will win but only THE BEST of that team will win the immunity, the rest of you will get an extra 2 points for the total score at the end of the week.

This is a very important Challenge and if you have any issues with it please mail me.

Here are the Teams:

Team Good:
- Brandon
- Jasmine
- Pia
- Nikitasha

Team Evil:
- Margaux
- JC
- Ronel
- Aubrey

This is a summary of what you have to do:
- Mail each other and pick who will be the Leader and make the collage.
- Mail each other a pick ONE similarity with all the photos.
- Mail your photos to the person making the collage.
- Make the collage
- Write underneath your collage what the similarity is and who is the owner of each photo.

RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS!

DEADLINE: Monday 27th October!

Good Luck!
3465 days 12 hours ago
MISSimogen
Team Good

Our similarity is white as it represents purity and innocence.

Nikitasha didn't send me a photo within the allowed time.

http://imgur.com/2DzIwzu
3465 days 11 hours ago
Kaushal
Excuse me
I did send it

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/68/f9/ae/68f9aef0ad1e69c43c23db3846d9edbe.jpg

Plus I don't have wifi everytime
3465 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
Team Evil

Similarity: Blood

xox

http://i.imgur.com/ZqxODsF.jpg
3464 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CHALLENGE NOW CLOSED :::::::::::

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!