This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 9 ] - Panel!

Topic » [ Week 9 ] - Panel!

3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to this week's Panel!

Tonight, it will only consist of Ahmir & I.
Erika has been asked to give a Crash Course in Fabric Design at the London School of Fashion so she will be out for the week but she will be back next week tougher than ever.

Tonight, 6 will become 5. One of you will NOT make the Quarter Finals!

I know this has been one of the toughest weeks but the competition is just getting started. This is the FINAL stretch for the title of Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Ahmir and I have gone through your photos. We will now critique each photo.
Then I will add Challenge Score & Photoshoot Score (/40 this week) and this will determine who stays and who goes.

Good Luck!
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
::::: JC:::::
( Javelin )
Ray – To be honest I think this is a really amateur photo at the stage we are in the competition. The shot is all about your body which looses the focus in your face. I also think you are just standing there and it is not as creative as you could have gone.

Ahmir – This seems more of a bodybuilder headshot rather than the incorporation of modelling into the Olympics. The face is completely dead and the pose is rather bland.

::::: Ronel :::::
( Long Jump )
Ray – I do think this is a photo that possesses alot of strength. The only problem for me is that your arm looks like its amputated and there is too much tension in the neck and face making your facial features look forced and less natural.

Ahmir – There is great athleticism in this photo, but I agree with Ray,you lost control of your face and forgot about the modelling portion of this competition which hurt your photo this week.

::::: Pia :::::
( Hurdles )
Ray – I would have loved if you were doing the hurdles but this works for me either way! You have extended your body very elegantly and you look taller than you really are, something you have to learn as a model! This is a great photo Pia! Well done!

Ahmir – Yaaaas! You are giving me face as well as the fierce eyes, something I've been dying for. You are simply lying there, but the angles in your face are absolutely amazing and even though there is another model in this shot my eyes go straight to you. That toe point is everything, H to T Modelling!

::::: Margaux :::::
( Pole Vault )
Ray – I really don’t know how to judge this. I have never in the history of Tengaged’s Next Top Model received a photo of a model with her back to the camera. I like your body shape but that is just about it for me. I think you should have changed your own photo.

Ahmir –  I wish I could see your face but this is more than modelling, for me it is a beautiful work or art that is breathtaking and the athleticism and strength in this photo is beautiful.

::::: Jasmine :::::
( Discuss )
Ray – I like it but I don’t like it. Its how I am feeling right now and at this stage of the competition I have to be honest. I think its High Fashion and can resemble Discuss in a fashionable way but I was left wanting more from you. I feel you didn’t commit 100% ( DONT USE PHOTOS WITH WRITING )

Ahmir – This looks like a hair commercial rather than a modelling Olympian and you are catching flies with that mouth it is a little to open. Last when you have bangs like that make sure your eyes shine through.

::::: Nikitasha :::::
( Shot Putt )
Ray – This is my problem. I like this photo, I like your serenity, beauty and how High Fashion it is...BUT I don’t see Shot Putt what so ever. Shot Putt is all about strength, being tough and I have just described the complete opposite...serenity. Good photo but not the right week.

Ahmir – It is so unfortunate I can't judge your first photo because it was easily and by far the best photo of the entire season, but your second photo while not as good it is beautiful as well the pose is amazing and the movement you capture is stunning. The wonder in your eyes makes this photo.
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

6 Models stand in front of me but I only have 5 photos in my hands, these photos represent the 5 Models that will move forward to the Quarter Finals and are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

The first name I am going to call has the Highest Score and is Best Photo of the week...
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
with a perfect score of 40 this week for the Photoshoot.

Pia! Congratulations! You are the only model to pose with another model and still win Best Photo! Well done!

8.5 + 40 = 48.5
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo goes to
Nikitasha!

9.7 + 34 = 43.7
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Third name I am going to call is
Ronel!

9.3 + 33 = 42.3
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Next Model heading into the Quarter Finals is
Margaux! Nikitasha still got higher than you, not a very good use of your power. But you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

10 + 31 = 41
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Can JC and Jasmine please step forward...

JC, you havent been here since you produced a bad photo in Week 1, but here you are in Week 9. This week you have produced the most Mediocre shot I have seen of you yet and unfortunately this is not Week 1, there are not 14 other contestants to compare you with. The competition is getting tighter and there can not be any bad weeks anymore.

Jasmine, here you are again. Third time in a row you land in the bottom 2. This week your photo was not bad, was actually better than some others. These past weeks the issue was you not attending the Challenge, this week the problem is a low Challenge score. If you do attend the Challenge you have to give your all and in this case, you have not.

So Who Stays?

The scores are in....

The last Model going to the Quarter Finals is...
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94

Jasmine! Your scores keep on saving you, but it wont for long, you were just points away and every week the scores will be closer. Last chance.

7.3 + 32 = 39.3

JC, I am sorry but this means you have been eliminated.

8.8 + 24 = 32.8
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
JC, I am really glad you joined my group game! You should be proud of yourself because you have come really far. Top 6, that is a brilliant achievement! I hope you do join many more of my group games to come because I would love to have you back! Good Luck with anything you do in the future! <3
3434 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Ranks this Week:
1st: Pia - 48.5
2nd: Nikitasha - 43.7
3rd: Ronel - 42.3
4th: Margaux - 41
__________ BOTTOM 2 __________
5th: Jasmine - 39.3
6th: JC - 32.8
3434 days 10 hours ago
Prada
Grats Pia. Last Guy Standing right here :D You girls are hard to beat #NoTNoShade Jasmine will do anything to win lawl. Even making lot of multis. Anyways grats F5
3434 days 4 hours ago
MISSimogen
Ty Prada, step it up these girls are dominating :*
3433 days 19 hours ago
jc2fresh
Omg gl ronel i know you can win it for me and for the guys im not mad i lost but i made final 6 when i started from the bottom and made my way to the top dont let the girls dominiate

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!