This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Quarter Finals ] - Panel!

Topic » [ Quarter Finals ] - Panel!

3431 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to the Quarter Final Panel.

There is only space for 4 of you in the Semi Finals and this has had to be one of the hardest weeks to get there.

You have had to post 4 photos this week to prove yourself to the Clients AND Judges that you deserve a place in the Semi Finals.

This is how scoring will work...
Each Client AND Judge can give you a total of 20 points. Meaning a total of 100 points.
20 - Angel Cornelio
20 - Lucia Black
20 - Ray Martinez
20 - Erika
20 - Ahmir

I will reveal the score when I announce the results.
The clients will now critique each of your photos and announce who they have booked.
3431 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
__________ TASK 1 __________

:::::::::: CLIENT 1: Angel Cornelio ::::::::::

Pia – If I had to pick this photo for my Beauty Parlour I don’t think my future would be very successful. The hairstyle could have been done by any other amateur Hairdresser, this is not unique and I want my brand to be unique and stand out.

Nikitasha – I love the Photo as a general beauty shot, the hair is amazing and definitely something I would do to my Models at a runway show. I do have to say that for a Campaign for my New Parlour I would have preferred the eyes to have been open.

Jasmine – I would have to give you the same critique as Pia. I see nothing that says me and that will represent the brand I am looking for. It is simple, sometimes less is more but in this case less is really boring and uninteresting. A simple blow dry.

Margaux – When people see this they would definitely turn the heads to look at it a second time. This is unique and something I was looking for from the Go-see’s this week! I think it is an amazing photo. I definitely think you have a chance of getting to the top if you produce this kind of work.

Ronel – It definitely works because this is a trend, this is what the majority of the male community is getting this year. I would see this hanging in my salon in the male part of the Parlour. As the last male of the competition I would use it for the Barber section!

For me this was very clear from the start, I had 3 Models in my head as soon as I saw their photos.
BOOKED:
Margaux
Nikitasha
Ronel
3431 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CLIENT 2: Lucia Black ::::::::::

Pia – This photo is horrendous. It looks like your falling instead of flying. You have no expression in your face and what are you doing with your hands ? This is not a photo you should be posting at this stage in the competition.

Nikitasha – I dont like this photo. You are looking away from the camera and your hands are very awkward. I do have to say that you have got the concept I was looking for so well done for that.

Jasmine – I dont see the power super strength in this photo. This is the complete opposite of what I was looking for, I wanted the photo to be inspired by a superpower not an actual superhero. I am very disappointed.

Margaux – You grasped the concept, it was what I was looking for I just wanted the model to have the same pose, 3 different poses confuse the photo for me but other than that good job.

Ronel – I like this photo. You have got the concept and it was exactly what I was looking for, I really like your face in this photo. I would have liked to see more of your body but other than that great job, I am very impressed.

I was impressed with some of you, with others not so much. I wanted to be surprised and impressed as you are all wanting to go into the Semi Finals. In the end I will only book 2 models.
BOOKED:
Margaux
Ronel
3431 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CLIENT 3: Ray Martinez ::::::::::

Pia – There is only ONE word I can relate this photo to a zombie....CRAZY! I have no idea what the hell you are doing pulling a....I don’t even know what the hell you are pulling. I see nothing in your body or in your expression. It is boring and not what I wanted AT ALL.

Nikitasha – This is definitely something I was looking for from the Models that came to see me this week. It is intriguing and you definitely would scare me, that is a good thing. I like the whole Alice in Wonderland Zombie vibe, it worked. Well done.

Jasmine – I like the Zombie side of you in this photo, this is a positive and negative thing for me. I think the Make-up is doing the whole photo. I don’t see much effort in you as a model. If you wouldn’t have had the Make-up done this photo would be a blah!

Margaux – You definitely have hit the nail on the head Margaux! You didn’t go over the top with gruesome Make-up but you used the Red to represent the blood and the whole Zombie Bride is working very well to your side! This is one of the Best Photos I have seen all night.

Ronel – Your eyes are really intense and I love the outfit, it is definitely High Fashion! But I come back to what I said to Jasmine. If you wouldn’t have the whole Make-up done this photo wouldn’t be the best photo of the week.

I have had to think well and hard who I would book. In the end I have based it on who I thought I could see on a High Fashion Magazine using the photo you presented me with. I am booking 3 out of 5 Models.
BOOKED:
Margaux
Nikitasha
Ronel
3431 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
__________ TASK 2 __________

::::: Pia :::::

Erika – While this is a fantastic futuristic high fashion image, I’m not entirely sure it is an actual photoshoot. It seems like a painting or photoshopped drawing.

Ahmir – I am extremely disappointed. This is Tengaged's Next top Model not Alien vs Predator! This is way too cartoony and is not modelling. The background is more interesting than you in this photo. The pose is decent but the face and the comical movie make up is just plain bad. You have been on a role but this might be your worst photo to date.

::::: Nikitasha :::::

Erika – Very nice selection, Nikitasha! The pose is simple, but the outfit is a perfect shade of purple, going with your assigned amethyst. I don’t particularly care for the beach setting, but the bright red lips and turquoise jewellery is a great touch. Also, not a fan of the open mouth pose. It seems like your trying to hard. Just relax and have fun!

Ahmir – You had it the hardest this week for me because amethyst is my birthstone so naturally I was already expecting a lot. This however is simply good.  It's far from bad but it's not amazing either and at this point in the competition you should know not to open your mouth that wide. However on a positive note the shape/pose and the angles of your face however it absolutely great.

::::: Jasmine :::::

Erika – It’s not exactly artichoke, but I give you props for the stellar wardrobe! Not a fan of the lighting or the plain backdrop. It becomes very unappealing to the eyes after a few seconds.

Ahmir – This photo is amazing. This is what I've been waiting for. The feel and emotion of this photo is absolutely what I was looking for. The face is fierce and you are selling the garments, my only critiques are work on your angles and soften your hands because they don’t look so good, but other than that great job.

::::: Margaux :::::

Erika – Gorgeous shot and the colour is on point, but this seems to simplistic. It’s getting closer to the end and I have a higher expectation for the photos at this point. It’s not a terrible choice, but I would have liked to see something worthy of a Vogue cover.

Ahmir – This is a very pretty photo, but high fashion it is not. This is a week 1 or 2 picture definitely not the type of photos that you should be producing at this stage of the competition. It is a cute photo don't get me wrong, the emotion of the photo and hand placement are great, but I'm just expecting a lot more at this point of the competition.

::::: Ronel :::::

Erika – Not exactly the colour, but I give you credit for having the most creative photo this week! Sure it’s simple, but it’s interpretive and could easily be seen in a fashion or sports magazine.

Ahmir - You look like someone caught a photo of you using the bathroom. The pose is very unflattering and the fierceness in your eyes that we have seen before is gone. This overall does not work for me. I understand your disadvantage of being colour blind, but that has nothing to do with a dead face and bad pose. On a positive the movement/drama of this photo is good.

Erika & Ahmir would also like to add something else...

Erika - To be honest, this week most of you let me down. I understand the difficulty of this week’s task, but now is not the time to slack off. It’s getting near the end and I need to see HIGH FASHION shots! I need to be blown away by the creativity of the photos. Looks and beauty is great, but this isn’t week 1 anymore. It’s time to prove you have what it takes to be the Next Top Model! I wish you all much luck!

Ahmir - I am really disappointed this is not semi finalist material and the 4 of you that make it better step it up because this week was a disaster with these colour photos.
3431 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN :::::::::
3431 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
I have  5 Models standing in front of me but I only have 4 groups of 4 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 4 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Client Score out of 60 + Judges Score out of 40 = Who stays and who goes.

Before we start Id like to say that 1st and 2nd place were just ONE point away from each other. 2 of you OUTSHINED the rest of the competition.

The first name I am going to call is the Model who has performed the Best this week as an overall with the Clients and Judges....
3431 days 19 hours ago
raygan94

Margaux! Congratulations! All the Clients Booked you getting 3 out of 3 Go See's and the Judges loved you too!

92/100
3431 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Performance this week goes to...

Ronel! Well done! Just one point away from 1st place! The clients all booked you too and you made the judges really proud!

91/100
3431 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
The next Semi Finalist is..
Nikitasha! Well done!

88/100
3431 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Can Jasmine and Pia please step forward...

There is only ONE thing in common with you girls this week. You both booked 0 Go See's and if you are not impressing Clients it is going to be hard to be a successful Model.

Jasmine, welcome back to the bottom 2, there is nothing I can say that I havent said to you before. You have been in the bottom 2 since Week 7 but your scores always seem to be higher than the contestant below you. Is it the same this week?

Pia, you have been doing well lately, getting 2 Best Photos, but you booked 0 Go See's and the judges did not like your photos at all this week. You were supposed to be better this week than any other week in the competition. Is that enough?

So Who Stays?
3431 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Jasmine! This has never happened in the History of Tengaged's Next Top Model but you have been saved 4 times from the Bottom 2 because your score is higher.
Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

82/100

Pia, I am sorry but that means you have been eliminated. There was a very massive gap between your score and Jasmine's score so it would have been really unfair to send her home.

62/100

You have been a really good contestant and I really do wish you all the luck in the world with anything you do from here on out. I hope to see you in more of my group games!
3431 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Rank this Week:
1st: Margaux - 92
2nd: Ronel - 91
3rd: Nikitasha - 88
__________ BOTTOM 2 __________
4th: Jasmine - 82
5th: Pia - 62
3431 days 16 hours ago
leopardskin
what is life right now LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3431 days 15 hours ago
Kaushal
Jasmine is one lucky girl....good job! Its sad that pia had to go, but at the same time its one strong contender out! I'm so glad that I made it to top 4!!!!
3431 days 10 hours ago
Prada
Grays Margaux :D
Good god Jasmine slayinggggg it. Goodbye Pia :(

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!