This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Semi Finals ] - Photoshoot!

Topic » [ Semi Finals ] - Photoshoot!

3426 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, the Final 5 battled it out in the always famous Go-See's. The Models met Angel Cornelio, one of the most Famous Hair & Make-up Stylist from Spain and also Lucia Black one of Greece's most Famous Supermodels. Ray Martinez was also a Client at the Go-See's but they were not the only people the Models had to impress. The Judges also gave the Models a task giving them 4 Photos to post in order for them to reach the Semi Finals. Ronel & Margaux booked all 3 Clients making them the Top 2 of the week, but with just ONE point Margaux had the Best Performance overall in the week. Nikitasha joined them as a Semi Finalist leaving Jasmine & Pia at the bottom. For a FORTH time Jasmine had the higher score and Pia was sent home. 1 Guy vs 3 Girls, Who will make the Finals?

:::::::::: PHOTOSHOOT ::::::::::

Welcome Models to the Semi Finals.
14 Models started of this competition and now only 4 remain. 10 Models have passed through you 4 making you the strongest 4 in the competition.
BUT!!!!
There are only 3 spaces in the Finals. The 4 of you have to demonstrate this week that you deserve to be in the Finals over the others.
To get to the Finals you Models will have to overcome 3 Tasks. Lets get on with it...

::::: TASK 1 :::::

For the very first Task you Models will be doing what I like to call a Re-Do!
You will be given the Week you have performed the WORST in this show and you will have to Re-Do that Photoshoot.
You have to demonstrate that you can be given one of your worst photos and turn it into the Best Photo.

Here are the Weeks you all performed the Worst in:
Margaux - Week 4, Nude Shoot, 8th Place, Bottom 2.
Nikitasha - Week 6, Group Shot, 8th Place, Eliminated.
Jasmine - Week 3, Make Overs, 9th Place, Use the same Make over.
Ronel - Week 2, Beauty Shot, 7th Place.

::::: TASK 2 :::::

This Photo is a VERY important Photo. This photo is for your Campaign for Fierce Stomp. This will be YOUR fragrance if you win this competition. So this Photo will be the one used to represent YOU and YOUR Fragrance Fierce Stomp.
Now, What does the Fragrance represent? Fierce Stomp is STRENGTH, POWER & DETERMINATION and these are the 3 things this photo HAS to depict.
Where the Best Photos are posted there is the photo that the Winner of Cycle 5 Florence posted when she won the competition.
So after hearing this I think you all know this is VERY important. I picked these 3 characteristics because it can represent the Female and Male community.

::::: TASK 3 :::::

For this Task you will not have to post a Photo but you will have to answer 3 Questions as Honest as Possible.

1. Who apart from you, is the Strongest competitor? Why?
2. Who do you think is the Weakest competitor? Why?
3. Why should YOU make the Final 3?

This task is very important because I will reward extra points to the 2 Models that defend themselves the Best in this Task.
The Model that Best Defends themselves will receive 5 Extra Points.
Second Model will receive 2 Extra Points.

These points might be the points that take you from Bottom 2 to Safe into the Finals.

RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS!
DEADLINE: Thursday 4th December!

Good Luck!
3425 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
FOR TASK 2: No photos with Writing on it or with any other fragrance. Just en editorial, High fashion picture that will then be edited
3424 days 10 hours ago
Kaushal
Nikitasha

Task 1

Re-do: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2z8z1tz&s=8#.VH-uJ8nTnqA 

Task 2

Fierce stomp-  http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29cb0k4&s=8#.VH-paMnTnqB

Task 3

1. Who apart from you, is the Strongest competitor? Why? My strongest competitor is margux! She has been at the top from the beginning and has won challenges and best photos

2. Who do you think is the Weakest competitor? Why? My weakest competitor is jasmine! She has been in the bottom 4 times and she stayed because she got lucky! She hasn't shown up to challenges and I think she doesn't deserve to win

3. Why should YOU make the Final 3? I should be in the final 3 because I fought so hard to get here. Even after being eliminated and didn't give up, I came back with a bang on this comp and o feel like my journey has been the hardest. I have the passion and potential to be on top and I want that opportunity!
3424 days 9 hours ago
PureEssence
Margaux < 3

Task #1: http://i.imgur.com/bDNAjQn.jpg

Task #2: http://i.imgur.com/HXvSKhl.jpg

Task #3:

i) I believe my strongest competitor is probably Ronel! He's gotten absolutely amazing photos that I've adored since the beginning. He's so so SO talented and almost beat me last week!

ii) My weakest competitor is probably Jasmine. Although she's a good friend of mine (best, actually), she's missed several weeks. Even though she's also managed to pull through each week, I can kind of see her getting out if she keeps missing challenges and panels.

iii) I believe I should make the final three because of the amount of times I've been successful in this competition. I've put my blood, sweat, and tears into this, making sure to try my hardest to please all of the judges, and I'm extremely proud of myself for making it this far. With only a few downfalls, I've proved that I deserve to be in the finals. I've got so much passion and love for this, and it would absolutely kill me to have my journey end so close to the end.
3424 days 4 hours ago
Prada
Task 1. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2185/2291052833_4c06fed24e_m.jpg
Terrifyingly beautiful Snake Man
Task 2
http://oi60.tinypic.com/mb5tw8.jpg
A man tucked with an armor shows Strength. His dominant straight posture shows Power and authority and his facial features showing his Determined face. I believe Fierce Stomp can embody man's attributes to feel like a warrior and with an armor to guard you in daily life.
Task 3
1. Who apart from you, is the Strongest competitor? Why?
Margaux she is by far one of the best models in this cycle. Her photos can make her tough to beat. And her consistency is one of thing I watched for since the beginning.
2. Who do you think is the Weakest competitor? Why?
Jasmine. Cheating (making multis) just to be in TNTM isn't what I call a TRUE COMPETITOR. If this cycle wasn't Point Based she maybe went home Week 7 or earlier. None of her photos really left a mark in this cycle.
3. Why should YOU make the Final 3?
I consistently proved to you judges how I really wanted it . One by one the guys were evicted by these fierce girls and yet I didn't give up. Week by week I either be BEST PHOTO, RUNNER UP or a Challenge Winner. OUT OF THIS GIRLS I NEVER BEEN IN THE BOTTOM. EVER.
Let me be in finals so I can snatch the crown and win in this female dominated fashion industry.
3423 days 22 hours ago
leopardskin
Jasmine ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Task 1 - http://fashionablepeople.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/coco-red.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Task 2 - http://www.porcelainista.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/maggierizer.jpg
(This photo is showing the girl is not scared of anything and is not going to back down from nothing even if it is just a bit of fire)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.) The strongest competitor in my opinionwould have to be Margaux she is the best person an beating her would be hard she can turn a photo out! and i feel like when it comes down to it i see her winning.
2.)The weakest person in this final 4 would have to be Nikitisha no doubt about it. Honey lets be honest if you lost....and then you came back....none of us 3 (me ronel marg) have lost..
3.)You could say i cheated you could say oh im lucky and oh im this and that. But the one thing you cant say about me is that i'm gonna let someone eliminate me I have sent four people home and i plan on making it to the final 3 and actually winning this.
3423 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SEMI FINALS NOW CLOSED :::::::::

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!