This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Semi Finals ] - Panel!

Topic » [ Semi Finals ] - Panel!

3422 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Final 4 to Panel.

Tonight we will announce which 3 will make it into the Final and battle it out to become Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Ahmir can not join us tonight at Panel therefore the decision lies in the hands of Myself & Erika.

Before we start critiquing your photos, I would like to say that for the Fierce Stomp shoot I will be seriously harsh on all of you. This is a fragrance I created for the Winner and I would like for the picture to be well presented and will represent the fragrance to the highest possible level of High Fashion.

So with that in mind, lets start....
3422 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Nikitasha ::::::::::

::::: Task 1 :::::

Ray – WOW! This is much much better than the one you posted the last time. This is why I do Photoshoot’s like these, to see how much you can improve. Your face is striking and the pose is strong although you are walking. Who are those with you? Don’t really care.

Erika – This is MUCH better than your original group photo. The shot is very high fashion and comes off as being futuristic.

::::: Task 2 :::::

Ray – Like I said before this is an important Photoshoot for me. I do like the whole concept of the shoot and I love the dress because it looks like liquid. I do have to say although you look amazingly fierce I think it was a little bit obvious, I mean, Fierce you are, Stomping too. Maybe I wanted a little more creativity, Florence, last year’s winner was on a horse...do you get me? It is not a bad photo at all just a tad obvious for me.

Erika – Your second photo is FIRE! This will make for an excellent campaign photo! It’s fierce, powerful, and full of determination!

::::: Task 3 :::::

You do not have any extra points.
3422 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Margaux ::::::::::

Ray – I think this is a stunning picture. Your body looks flawless and anybody passing the page whether male or female will stop to look at you again. Defiantly better than the last time, only negative for me would be too much mascara but other than that you are selling everything!

Erika – Sexy and with a flare of not giving a care! This is much better than your previous nude shot! The necklace wasn’t really necessary, but not a bad touch.

Ray – There is only one problem for me in the photo and that’s your expression. BUT the photo is so fierce, high fashion and stunning that I can overcome the facial expression. I have never seen this before and that is what I wanted from you Models for this photoshoot. I would defiantly see this as the Ad for Fierce Stomp! Well done!

Erika – Your campaign photo is ok. Your arms are positioned strangely and I’m not seeing much determination or power.

You get 2 extra points.
3422 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Ronel ::::::::::

Ray – Although I HATE small pictures because you really can’t appreciate it, I do have to say this photo is fantastic! I love the whole Male Medusa vibe it gives me and I am glad you stepped it up from the last time you posted a picture like this. Loving the eyes! Well done!

Erika – I love the creativeness of this re-do! It’s brooding and dark with a touch of sex appeal! Very nicely done!

Ray – I have never used a Black and White photo to represent Fierce Stomp and never used a Male, but I would see you working with us and using this photo to represent you and your new fragrance. You look strong, sexy, dominant and I love the reflection on your armour! Well done!

Erika – Not a fan of your campaign photo. It looks like a statue of superman. Sure it has the three elements we are looking for, but I don’t see the wow factor here.

You get 5 extra points.
3422 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Jasmine ::::::::::

Ray – I do love the hair and your eyes are killing me but that is just about it for me. I do think it is a great photo but it is not a WOW photo. This would have been good for that week, at this stage of the competition I am expecting a little bit more from you and what you produce in photos.

Erika – This is boring and uninspired. There’s no creativity in your re-do shot at all. I do love the hair color, but this is not worthy of the finals in my opinion.

Ray – I don’t like this photo I am sorry. I wanted to at the beginning when I saw it but I cant. It looks like a still capture from a movie and you were not even the main character but some freaky girl standing in the background as an ACTRESS not a Model. Bad picture for me.

Erika – Your campaign is just as weak. It looks like a still from a movie. Not to mention most of the context of the shot is cut out. Fire is great, but doesn’t mean you are determined, powerful, or strong.

You do not get extra points.
3422 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

Before we start the results...
You Models voted for who you thought was the Strongest and Weakest competition.
According to all of you this is where it stands:

1st: Margaux - 3 Positive votes
2nd: Ronel - 1 Positive vote
3rd: Nikitasha - 1 Negative vote
4th: Jasmine - 3 Negative votes

BUT, thats what YOU think, lets find out what the Judges think...
3422 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
I have 4 Models standing in front of me, BUT I only have 6 photos in my hands, 2 for each of the 3 that will still be in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

The first name I am going to call has been voted Best Performance this week by the Judges and is the FIRST Finalist of Tengaged's Next Top Model...
Ronel! Congratulations! You are the ONLY male left in the competition and you are the FIRST FINALIST! Well done!

Total score = 35 + 5 Extra = 40
3422 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
So it is obvious now only 2 Females will make the Final 3.

Runner-up for Best Performance this week and the Second Finalist is

Nikitasha! Congratulations! You are the come back and the Second Finalist! Well done!

Total score = 38 + No Extra
3422 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Can Margaux &Jasmine please step forward....

So, the Strongest Model and the Weakest Model in the bottom 2. It was not like the Models had thought it out to be. At the end of the day the Model with the Highest Score will be the one to stay. Which girl will join Ronel & Nikitasha to fight it out till the DEATH to win Tengageds Next Top Model?
Margaux! Congratulations! You are the last Finalist of this cycle of Tengaged's Next Top Model! Well done!

Total score = 35 + 2 Extra = 37

Jasmine, unfortunately in this case you have the lower score so you have been Eliminated.

Total score = 32 + NO Extra
3422 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Jasmine you have been a fighter throughout this competition as have taken out alot of Models throughout your journey! I hope you are proud of yourself because you have reached the Final 4 and that is a very good accomplishment. You have taken out some serious competition and I hope I do see you back in other of my group games soon! Thank you Jasmine and good luck for anything you do in the future!
3422 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
RANKS:
1st: Ronel - 40
2nd: Nikitasha - 38
__________ BOTTOM 2 __________
3rd: Margaux - 37
4th: Jasmine - 32
3422 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FINAL 3!

Nikitasha, Ronel & Margaux!

One of you will become Tengaged's Next Top Model, and this is where it gets UGLY!!!!
Next Week, 3 will become 1 and we will announce the Winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 6!

Good Luck !
3422 days 8 hours ago
Kaushal
Omg thank you so much!
3422 days 7 hours ago
PureEssence
eep! < 3
3422 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats final 3! :)
3422 days 4 hours ago
Prada
Congrats the perfect final 3 :)

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!