This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Finale ] - Panel!

Topic » [ Finale ] - Panel!

3414 days ago
raygan94
Models, Welcome to the Finale Panel!

One of you is about to become Tengaged's Next Top Model!

First the judges are going to critique your performance on the Finale.
The Model who has done the best OVERALL during the competition will be the winner.
Filling in for Ahmir at Panel this week is one of your Go-See's this Cycle, Angel Cornelio, Hair & Beauty Stylist to the Stars.
Also we have a Guest Judge sitting at Panel and that is Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 5 Winner, Florence Welch, who is handing over the crown tonight.

This is how the winner will be picked...
Average Challenge Score + Average Photoshoot Score = Who is Tengaged's Next Top Model.

First the Judges are going to critique your Photos at the Finale...
3414 days ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Nikitasha ::::::::::

::::: TASK 1 :::::

Ray – I like the whole chilled back vibe you are giving off. For me you are portraying coolness and good vibes. If I saw this picture in a magazine I would definitely want to know who you are! You look fierce, laid back and high fashion! Great first picture! Well done!

Erika – You are a very beautiful woman and this photo showcases that excellently. However, this pose is a bit too simplistic and the open mouth isn’t very appealing. Yet, I do love seeing your gorgeous locks to the side as it gives off a mysterious vibe to your overall look. While I think you could have done a bit better, this was not a bad shot!

Angel – I like your facial features and your body but I think this would not be too much of a Christmas related theme although its winter. From my experience in fashion Ready-Made Models would not choose this photo.

Florence – I think your legs, and arms are positioned perfectly, not to mention the smize is on point. Nothing negative really in this, yet I still wasn't exactly blown away.

::::: TASK 2 :::::

Ray – WOW! I love the curve in your body! It is fantastic! You look really sexy, tall and very very high fashion! Your skin looks flawless and although your face is not the focal point of the picture I still love your expression and they way you have posed for the cover! Well done! ( NO TEXT ON PICTURES!!!!!!!! )

Erika – Are you sure you’re relaxing, because I would think this position would hurt! I do appreciate the vibe you were going for, but this overall shot was not cover worthy, in my opinion.

Angel – I love the photo and your body but in that position you do not inspire me any relaxation or chilliness and being January I think you would find it a bit difficult to catch the sun.

Florence – This picture was amazing! Your legs were extended and you looked so tall. Plus the facial was really soft he kept my attention. Very well done!

::::: TASK 3 :::::

Ray – I do love the dress you are wearing and your eyes are really strong. I do have to say that your stance is a bit blah for me. I see power in your eyes but I do not see the same power in your body. That is my only negative critique for this photo.

Erika – LOVE this design! The dress and overcoat is fabulous and your overall look is Grecian perfection all the way down to your shoes! Great job!

Angel – This is a picture worth looking at! I love everything in it, it is just how you describe it! I love the dress and how you seem to be moving in it . Well done!

Florence – This is a decent picture but the face doesn't match the body. Hence your body looks fierce, and your face looks dull. Still overall not a bad shot.

::::: TASK 4 :::::

Ray – I do like this picture because it is a really creative shot and I love the colour power on your face, you look beautiful. You had already posted a picture with your eyes closed so I would have preferred your eyes open. Other than that, good job!

Erika – This is a very interesting and bold choice to make for the free style. However, it is totally working for me! Love the various colours and almost comes off as fierce fashion war paint!

Angel – I love your face and the make-up, I must say I have worked with these type of make-up styles before and they are real fun to do but the overall photo doesn’t quite go with me. Your body and your head don’t really look like they are from the same person I think you could have done a little better.

Florence – This is gorgeous and could definitely make a cover, however I wish you had the photo cropped with just your face in it because your body makes me feel uncomfortable. The reason being that your head is so large compared to your body making you look almost like you starve yourself. Still the face was gorgeous!
3414 days ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Ronel ::::::::::

Ray – WOW Ronel. I have to say that this must be the best picture I have seen of you to date! Although you are lying in the snow and it is cold, you look warm and very hot! You are showing off your body very well and you are defiantly rocking it from head to toe!

Erika –  I agree! The outfit, the post, the glare, and the abs are running the photo! Love the black clothing against the pure white snow. Your glare is as though you can see deep into my soul. Very nice job!
Angel – Taking in consideration that you are from Philippines and you've never lived a white Christmas I must say this is a really good photo. I love everything about it well done!

Florence – I love this shot! I think you hit the theme on the head as well. Everything is stunning with the pose, the face, and the energy. Great job!

Ray – Your eyes are amazing in this photo, they are piercing through the lens. I do have to say  that this is not my favourite photo. I would have liked to appreciate more of your body as this is going to be the cover of RM Magazine. Not bad but not amazing either.

Erika – This is a very interesting shot, but not particularly in a good way. While I do appreciate the meaning you have behind this shot, a lot of the elements are just awkward. The tiger seems to be out of place against the white walls and the random pieces of wood. Your pose is fine, but that outfit is not. You look like you were trying to impersonate a cow, not a tiger.

Angel – That is a really good photo for a front cover of a magazine. Though I must say I would have removed the sandals but everything else is just fine. Great effort!

Florence – I thought you looked great in this photo, and you held intensity in the shot. However the shot in itself made me feel a bit uncomfortable for some odd reason. Still thought you did a nice job.

Ray – BANG BANG BANG! This photo is really strong Ronel and one of the best runway photos I have ever seen ever in Tengaged’s Next Top Model. Your legs look amazing and your facial expression and facial features are stunning. Great job! Well done!

Erika – Can I have you for Christmas? I mean look at you! Perfectly bold stance and a sexy, yet fearsome glare. The clothes are on point all the way down to your shoes! Very nice job!

Angel – Doesn’t look like a Greek god to me sensual or not, he looks more like a gladiator about to go into battle for his life. In this occasion I must say you did not impress me much.

Florence – Everything about this shot is amazing. Your face is intense and high fashion. Your walk looks controlled, and lastly there is sexiness to you. Amazing work!

Ray – Your body looks really good and your profile is stunning too. BUT, I do think the ball takes away a lot from the picture because it is right there in the middle and it is really distracting for me to be honest. When I like something Ill tell you, if I don’t I will tell you too.

Erika – This would have been better in colour, in my opinion. The ball looks like it belongs at a disco, but your body is nice to look at. I do, however, feel you could have done much better for your FREE STYLE shot.

Angel – I see you like showing your torso, although the photo is good and shows what you want to transmit to us I think you could have done better in your facial features or maybe looking towards the camera a bit more.

Florence – This is an interesting shot. I think the angles in it are great too. However your face looks very dead, and I'm not fond of dead faces. Pretty good as a whole though, solid job!
3414 days ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Margaux ::::::::::

Ray – This is really high fashion Margaux and really in the spirit of Christmas. I do have to say this is the most Christmas I have seen tonight but I also have to say it is not my favourite photo because it might be a bit too obvious. You look really fierce apart from that. Well done!

Erika – High fashion? Check! Fierce? Check! Christmas themed? Check! Love this shot and that beehive hairdo! The glare is a bit too much for a holiday shot, but you look stunning with the Christmas tree as the backdrop. Great job!

Angel – I think you have gone a little old fashioned here. I being a stylist I must tell you that the 60s look has passed and is not in high fashion now so I’m very disappointed.

Florence – Although the shot is great, I found you over modelling. I'm telling you though, you really don't have to push that hard. From past weeks it's clear you are a natural, and although this doesn’t showcase that, it wasn't bad. Nice shot!

Ray – The photo is good, I like your pose and what you are wearing. You are selling everything in picture, I do have to say that the photo for me is cut in a very awkward place. Seeing your legs would have made you a lot sexier than you are right now.

Erika – This is a gorgeous look and could easily be on the cover of any magazine! The red and white combo is perfect for this look and fits your beautiful blond hair excellently. New year, new you!

Angel – Once again as I told Nikitasha, I think being a front cover for a January edition it would be very difficult to be catching the sun but what you want to make us feel that feminine and sexiness in a woman is transmitted but not for a front cover sorry.

Florence – I love the pose, color scheme, and facial of this photo. It is very sexy and flirty which is great as well and I think you were dead on for this theme. Wow!

Ray – To be entirely honest with you Margaux I think you could have done a lot better. Your facial expression looks very boring and like you are just drifting on the runway without any strength or power. You could have done better because I have seen you do better.

Erika – Not a fan of the small photo, but I love the dress! It has all the right flavours of Greece. Your face and hair are on point and show determination and power. You could easily have been mistaken for royalty! Great job!

Angel – In this occasion I am impressed, I really like you body your face i love everything in the way you seem to be moving in the dress it reall y transmits the greek inspiration and the similarity to the wonderful goddess Aphrodite. well done!

Florence – I think you look very pretty and your walk is fierce, but you have a slight dear in headlights look that isn't working for me. However I can look past that in this shot because the good outweighs the bad. Very nice!

Ray – This is the power and strength I wanted to see in your runway photo. Your pose is incredibly strong and this is really high fashion but I do wish you had the same strength in your eyes aswell as your body. Again, you could have worked on your face more Margaux.

Erika – THIS is a fabulous free style shot! It’s sexy, creative, and unique! The pink/purple wrapping paper dress is excellent, but not a fan of the tank top. Perhaps you should have used a different undershirt to better fit the dress. Overall this is a very good final photo!

Angel – WOW! You have impressed me once again; this is what I would look for if i wanted to attract looks into my beauty parlours. Amazing, well done!

Florence – You really caught my attention and captivated me in this shot. You were fierce and gentle! Very tough to do, but amazing when done right. Maybe it was luck maybe not. Either way very strong shot!
3414 days ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FINAL JUDGES COMMENTS ::::::::::

::::: Nikitasha :::::

Erika - Nikitasha, it has been a treat seeing you overcome adversity throughout the competition. While you’ve had your fair share of stumbles, you’ve never allowed it to define you. You came back into the competition ready for battle and I applaud your efforts. Congrats on making it to the final 3 and good luck in all your future endeavours!

Florence – You might not be #1 for each theme, but she was amazingly strong when compared to past weeks and I really liked each and every photo. Very strong portfolio.

Angel - I think you have done a great effort on choosing these photos but your effort in my opinion could have been a lot better as I mention above.

::::: Ronel :::::

Erika – Ronel, you have been a force to be reckoned with all season. While you’ve had your ups and downs, you have outlasted all the other male competitors. That in itself is quite the accomplishment. Even though this is a female dominated industry, you have proven that men can be equally as good. Congrats on making it to the final 3 and good luck in all your future endeavours!

Florence - I think this week was a week of strong photos for you, and even if they weren't perfect they were solid as hell just as you have been throughout the competition. Also by far the best model of the week.

Angel - You have done a fantastic job in this finale in my opinion although I was disappointed with your third task I must say you are worth being here. Well done!

::::: Margaux :::::

Erika -  Margaux, you have been a front runner in this competition since week 1. Each week you strived to put your all into the photos. While you have had your fair share of mistakes, you never prevented yourself from growing as a model. You’ve upped your game each week and strived for the top spot. Your unique and creative images will be ones I always remember. Congrats on making it to t the final 3 and good luck in all your future endeavours!

Florence - Although I think you have been very strong throughout the first photo shoot you did was one of the worst shots I've seen from you, and isn't cover worthy. Not to mention I found her portfolio slightly weaker than Nikitisha's this week.

Angel – I must say with you I’ve had a 50/50 decision. Two of your photos were catastrophic in my opinion but the other two were simply amazing! I think you should have spread out your effort in the first 2 tasks you would have done a lot better.
3414 days ago
raygan94
Before I announce the Final Result. I would like to say a few things.

Firstly I want to reveal how the Judges voted at the Finale, this will NOT determine who wins.
20 points per Judge = 80 points
Finale Performance Ranking:
1st: Ronel - 76
2nd: Nikitasha - 73
3rd: Margaux - 71

Now I am going to reveal as unknown the Final Average Results:
1st - 8.9 + 16.1 = 25
2nd - 8.5 + 16 = 24.5
3rd - 7.7 + 15 = 22.7

Runner-up was 0.5 of a point away from the winner. It was a very close one!

Also I took long to post results because I was making a video to present the winner.
3414 days ago
raygan94
So.... without any further or do......Can Nikitasha, Ronel & Margaux, please step forward....
3414 days ago
raygan94
.be
3414 days ago
raygan94
CONGRATULATIONS MARGAUX!!!!!!!! ( PureEssence )
3414 days ago
raygan94
Ronel you have been an amazing Model throughout the competition and I really do hope you are proud because even though you came 2nd overall, you were 1st out of all the guys in this competition. I am very proud of you and I know for a fact you will not have a problem with anything you try to achieve out of this competition!

Nikitasha, I am very proud of you too. I eliminated you and you came back with a vengance and proved that you are a fantastic Model and person at the same time. You have given Excellent photos that I would have never expected from you and I hope you are proud of where you have gotten to becuase I am over proud of you!

I hope both of you join another group game of mine because I would love to have you back!
It has been a pleasure having you both!
Thank you, but for now, you have both been eliminated.
3414 days ago
raygan94
Margaux Well done! You are now the 6th winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model!
You may not have been the strongest at the Finale but you have proven yourself strong throughout the competition! You have now won a Cover of RM Magazine, The fiercest Magazine on Tengaged! Aswell as 6 other pages! Your very own Fragrance Fierce Stomp!£100,000 Cash Prize! All this will be mailed to you bit by bit! Not to mention you now have a CONTRACT with RM Model/Designer Management!
3414 days ago
raygan94
Finally I would like to Thank Erika & Ahmir for being judges this Cycle, you have been great. Florence, Angel & Lucia for being Guest Judges!
And Every single Tengaged player who applied and was a contestant on this show! You are what makes this game happen!

Thank you once again to everyone!
From Ray its Good bye for now! Fierce & Love! <3

The X Factor Season 7 coming soon....
3413 days 23 hours ago
Kaushal
Gratz Margaux! And thx ray for an amazing season! Be ready for me cuz I'm not done yet!
3413 days 22 hours ago
PureEssence
OH MY GOD!

My heart was pounding when I was reading all of the results, and I kept shaking my head over and over again in disappointment as I watched the video, waiting to see one of the other models' names called. Literally SQUEALED when I saw mine! Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner!

Nikitasha, Ronel, you two have been so much fun to compete with and I couldn't have asked for two better people to be in the finale with! Much love. < 3
3413 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats, Margaux!!
3413 days 19 hours ago
Prada
Congrats Margaux :D

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!