This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 2 ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Week 2 ] - The Results!

3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome acts to The Results!

12 of you are standing here after you battled it out singing Dance songs this week! Some of you danced while others did not. Who prevailed this week and which 2 act will find themselves in the bottom 2?

The Judges are now going to critique and point each Performance.

Points goes as follows:
Ray's Score + Carrie's Score + Jessica's Score = Rank
Maximum points: 20 + 20 + 20

Once the Judges critique your performances I will announce who has made it into next week and which 2 will have to battle it out in a Poll where the audience will determine who stays and who goes!

Good Luck!
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CRITIQUES ::::::::::

::::: Sam Smith ( Team Ray ) singing Latch :::::

Carrie – Vocally it was very solid and strong. Your voice is timeless without a doubt. However, this particular performance had too many audience shots and bad angles that the stage was distracting me.

Jessica – This performance were great! You have such an amazing voice, its very unique! Congratulations!

Ray – You defiantly got the crowd going and everyone was jumping and on their feet! I for a moment forgot Disclosure was even there because I was focused on your singing and how your energy controlled everything on stage! I think you did a great job! Well done!

::::: John Legend ( Team Ray ) singing We Just Dont Care :::::

Carrie – Simple and stellar! It had me swaying in my chair! Your vocals were on point as were your piano skills. Wasn’t the greatest song choice for dance week, but it got the job done!

Jessica – This was definitely a boring performance from you! I'm sorry but I didn't like it at all for this weeks theme.

Ray – I knew this week was going to be hard for you because I know you are not a type of singer who really sings much dance songs. I have to give it to you because you stuck to who you are and that counts a lot for me. A good song for a midnight dance at a jazz club.

::::: Fleur East ( Team Jessica ) singing Cant Hold Us :::::

Ray – Your energy is OUT OF THE ROOF!!! You rapped, danced and gave high vocals! Not only that but what a performance! Now, the original singer will also sing this tonight so lets see if this was good enough to beat him. Well done Fleur! This is why I wanted you in my Team!

Carrie – Fierceness! I feel like this was the true beginning of the night. Your vocals and the rap were on point. The stage performance was super fitting for the beat and lyrics of the song. Had me dancing in my chair. Great job!

Jessica – This was a very good performance from you and with this you have proved you deserve to be in my final. I was doubting you but now I'm glad you are on my team!

::::: Mariah Carey ( Team Ray ) singing Fantasy :::::

Carrie – Very nice job, Mariah! Your powerful and elegant vocals shined through in this performance. The background dancers were good and didn’t take away from you. You were the star of this performance.

Jessica – I thought this performance was great Mariah and  for me you can never do no wrong I am sorry but I adore you!

Ray – Thank god its not a dancing competition Mariah! What counts is that you were having so much fun up there that your bad dance skills didn’t really matter! Your vocals were really sweet and again your high pitch sends me off into the Galaxy! Well done!
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Alex & Sierra ( Team Carrie ) singing I Knew You Were Trouble :::::

Ray – When I first saw you were going to sing this song I cringed because I hate this song. Now that I heard you sing it I LOVE IT! You made it your own and it really did want to get me up and dancing! I love how unique you both are and Sierra was really good!

Jessica – This was a different performance but I don't think this is a great choice to pick! BUT it wasn’t a bad vocal performance at all!

Carrie – This Big Band cover was perfection to me! It has me dancing and vocally it pushed you both. It allowed me to see a different side to your vocals you haven’t shown before!

::::: Jessie  J ( Team Carrie ) singing Its My Party :::::

Ray – WOW Jessie! I don’t think I have any negative thing to say to you this week. You had the energy, you had the vocals, you had the performance and you had the people! What else could I ask for? This was a FANTASTIC performance! Your mentor should be proud!

Jessica – WOW! This was a great performance! You have been one of the only ones who have impressed me alot this week!

Carrie – Perfect song choice meets perfect vocals! This was excellent, Jessie, as it fit the theme and showed you bring the house down! Fantastic job!

::::: Melanie Martinez ( Team Ray ) singing Hit The Road Jack :::::

Carrie – There is a uniqueness to your voice that draws me in with each note. Much like Alex & Sierra, this song had a Big Band vibe to it which had me swaying in my seat!

Jessica – I wasn't a big fan of you at all and I thought it wasn’t good this week sorry. You you have a unique voice but this week you were very boring in my opinion.

Ray – I think you are one of the most unique people in this competition and you always make something your own. The song was not as dance as I expected but it defiantly made me want to move and it made me feel good when I listened to you so well done!

::::: Macklemore ( Team Carrie ) singing Cant Hold Us :::::

Ray – You definitely got the crowd going and you made everyone jump and scream. BUT there is one problem, this is YOUR song and Fleur for me sung this better than you vocally. I thought you were going to surpass her but you just showed you knew how to rap and sweat.

Jessica  - Well I really like you guys and you guys are amazing singers! Congrats on making it this far, I hope we carry seeing more of you!

Carrie – Fleur covered your song this week and did a fierce job. But you just proved there’s no one like the original! Excellent job. I mean crowd surfing! Come on that’s amazing and captured the dance party aspect of the song!
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Ariana Grande ( Team Jessica ) singing Problem :::::

Ray – Ariana, I didn’t start of this competition being one of your biggest fans but you are really starting to get to me now. This was a great performance, you moved, you sung and got people moving. Your vocals sounded abit tired at the end but other than that, great job!

Carrie – You danced! The first performance, thus far, that showed the singer actually dancing to choreography. It was a great performance visually and vocally. Great job!

Jessica – What more am I going to say? You always give the best performances for me and you always impress me! Well done Ariana!

::::: Carly Rose Sinclair ( Team Carrie ) singing Good Feeling/Something Got A Hold On Me :::::

Ray – I was not expecting this from you this week Carly. This was a fantastic performance. You made a really popular dance song into a song that could be one of your BIGGEST hits! I was really surprised with this performance in a really good way! Job well done!

Jessica – I loved this performance from you.  You are the youngest here and you have the whole package! I loved it a lot!

Carrie – Very cute and simple! You were vocally strong and the background dancers were a nice touch. You even moved around the stage a bit which wasn't something I expected from you!

::::: Missy Higgins ( Team Jessica  ) singing Peachy :::::

Ray – Looking at you and listening to you are two very different things for me. I look at you and I don’t expect that rock/country voice you have. Your vocal is not bad although I didn’t think this had much dance. It’s not a song I will remember for the rest of my time.

Carrie - It may not have been a “dance” song, but it still had a groove to it that have me moving in my chair. Vocally you were great and kept me intrigued to the performance. Good job!

Jessica – I liked this Performance from you, I thought it was such a different dance performance that is makes you very unique and that’s why I like you!

::::: Britney Spears ( Team Jessica ) singing Work B***H :::::

Ray – What a way to end the show! I think you put on the best performances on the show, your voice might not be the best vocal voice on the show but I always want to see what type of show you are going to put on. That is all part of having The X Factor.

Carrie – If there’s anyone who can close out the Live Show for dance week, it’s you! Excellent performance and vocals! By far the most dancing seen in any performance this week!

Jessica - This performance were OK for me! I really wanted you to perform I'm a slave for you but this performance were just OK...
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::::

The Judges have now decided who is in the Bottom 2 and who is safe!

When I announce the results every week the First Act I call will be The Best Performance of the Week voted by the judges! I will also reveal the total score of that act out of 60.

The other acts will be called in no particular order, meaning you could be in the bottom 3 but I may call you after the Best Performance, you never know.

With that in mind, lets get on with the results...
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
The First Act that will go on to sing next week is Best Performance this week.....
Jessie J ! Congratulations! You performance this week was out of the roof! Well done. See you next week!

Team Carrie - 1
Team Ray - 0
Team Jessica - 0
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Now, in no particular order, the next acts safe and singing again next week are....
Britney Spears!

Team Carrie - 1
Team Jessica - 1
Team Ray - 0
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Sam Smith!

Team Carrie - 1
Team Jessica - 1
Team Ray - 1
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Macklemore!

Team Carrie - 2
Team Ray - 1
Team Jessica - 1
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Alex & Sierra!

Team Carrie - 3
Team Ray - 1
Team Jessica - 1
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Missy Higgins!

Team Carrie - 3
Team Jessica - 2
Team Ray - 1
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Ariana Grande!

Team Jessica - 3
Team Carrie - 3
Team Ray - 1
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94

Mariah Carey!

Team Jessica - 3
Team Carrie - 3
Team Ray - 2
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94

Fleur East!

Team Jessica - 4
Team Carrie - 3
Team Ray - 2

Team Jessica, Well done! All your Team members are in and are singing again next week!
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Melanie, Carly & John only one of you is safe from the Bottom 2 Poll!

The last act the Judges have saved from the Poll is

Carly Rose Sinclair!

Team Carrie - 4
Team Jessica - 4
Team Ray - 2

Congratulations Team Carrie all of your acts are in and singing again next week!
3386 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
Meaning one act from Team Ray will be leaving this week.

Melanie Martinez & John Legend, you both will have to battle it out in this week's bottom 2 poll. The Tengaged voters will be the ones that decide who stays and who goes.

SPAMMING IS ALLOWED! Its the only way to keep you in this competition!
Poll will only be open for 24 Hours! Link will be posted below!

I only have one piece of advice, if you want to stay....SPAM!7

Good Luck!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!