This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 3 ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Week 3 ] - The Results!

3378 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to The Results!

Before we start with the results, there have been some changes to the group.
Firstly, Ariana Grande has failed to post a performance before the deadline, therefore she has been ELIMINATED.

Jessica Sanchez has also had to leave us, obviously we have found someone to replace her.
Please welcome, The X Factor Season 5 Winner, Beyonce!

Fleur East, Missy Higgins & Britney Spears you are now in Team Beyonce! She is a past winner too just like Jessica so she knows what is needed to win a competition like this.

The Judges at this very moment are reviewing your Performances for this week's Heartbreak song.

10 of you remain so 8 will advance to next week and sing again, where as 2 of you will STILL be in the bottom 2.

Critiques and results will be posted in an hour....

Good Luck!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: CRITIQUES ::::::::::

::::: Melanie Martinez ( Team Ray ) singing Bulletproof :::::

Carrie – There is no denying you have such a unique and inventive voice. However, I don’t feel this song was the best choice for heartbreak week. It was a great performance vocally, but I felt there was a disconnect between what you were signing and how you were signing it.

Beyonce – I have to agree with Carrie, I love the uniqueness in your voice but this performance was abit boring for me. I feel as though you could have put more emotion into it.

Ray – I love how unique your voice sounds and I could listen to you for days and days. Your voice is sweet and defiantly good to the ears. We have heard this song from you before at the auditions BUT I loved to listen to it all over again this week. Good song choice too!

::::: Alex & Sierra ( Team Carrie ) singing Say Something :::::

Ray – I actually went through a heartbreak with this song and I am so glad you guys sung it this week! It was BEAUTIFUL! I loved the fact you both were playing instruments and singing to each other! It was a great performance where I have nothing negative to say! Well done!

Beyonce – I love this song and now that I have heard you guys sing it I love it even more! Your vocals together sound beautiful and you put such emotion into this performance that I could have jumped out of my seat. Good job.

Carrie – The true magic of this performance were the moments you sang together in harmony. I could feel the cry of desperation that this song requires. Sierra, you upped your game this week and proved that you have the pipes to stand on your own vocally. Great job!

::::: Fleur East ( Team Beyonce ) singing If I Aint Got You :::::

Ray – It was nice to see you change, from last week dancing and moving around to this week being more laid back and singing a slow song. It was a hard song to pull off from Season 4 winner Alicia Keys but I think you went there and sung it really well!

Carrie – First off, you did amazing! It’s so hard to really critique this performance as it’s an Alicia Keys song that she just destroys every time she sings it. Thus, it’s hard not to compare. While Ms. Keys owns that song, you’ve proven you can put your own spin on it and still make it great!

Beyonce – This was a great performance. You poured your heart of with this song and it showed that your vocals sound amazing. Glad to have you on my team!

::::: Carly Rose Sinclair ( Team Carrie ) singing Rolling In The Deep :::::

Ray – WOW Carly! Again like last week I was not expecting this vocal performance from you at all! You hit all the high notes and you got a song that is very popular by Adele and made it into your own. I am very jealous of your Mentor right now! Fantastic job, well done!

Beyonce – WOW. Where in that little body of yours did that voice come from? You hit every note perfectly, you are seriously one of the ones to beat in this competition. Amazing performance!

Carrie – Like I told Fleur, it’s hard not to compare your performance to the original artist. But just like her, you did an outstanding job! I love that you took the time really milk the first versus for everything it’s worth. Then you went and took control of the second half. Great job, Carly Rose!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Missy Higgins ( Team Beyonce ) singing  Where I Stood :::::

Ray – I actually liked listening to you this week Missy! It was completely different from last week’s performance and I am glad you made it to this week so I could see your softer side. BUT I do have to say that vocally I was expecting abit more from you. A high note was missing for me.

Carrie - Very moving performance and amazing vocals. MUCH better than last week. There is simplicity to you that I truly enjoy. Ultimately it’s about the voice and you have a great one.

Beyonce – Your vocals were great and different but I feel as though you could have given us more in energy and in emotion. I liked this performance but I do not think it was your best.

::::: Jessie J ( Team Carrie ) singing Nobody’s Perfect :::::

Ray – Jessie, Jessie, Jessie! I had goose bumps all over my body! I had them in places I never have before! That was a PERFECT performance once again from you. I was amazed to see everything you could do with your voice. If you carry on like this I see you going all the way to the final!

Beyonce - AMAZINGGG !! And like Ray, I had goose bumps from the beginning to the end of the performance. This is the performance of the night for me Jessie! Spectacular work! Well done!

Carrie – *Standing Ovation* You know exactly how to put yourself in the song your singing. The vocals were flawless and filled with raw talent. Fantastic job, Jessie!

::::: Mariah Carey ( Team Ray ) singing We Belong Together :::::

Carrie – Love the song and it’s perfect for someone going through a heartbreak and wants their love back. I enjoyed the audience signing along, but you stole the show! You have such a timeless voice. Great job!

Beyonce – I think this was a great Performance! I don’t think you could have picked a better song and you sang it with such power and emotion that it was fantastic. Well done.

Ray – We went through alot of performances until we found the perfect one! This is the perfect song choice for this week’s theme and not only that but what a vocal Mariah! I loved the high notes EVERYTIME and I ve heard this performance a few times. One of my favourite songs! Well done!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Britney Spears ( Team Beyonce ) singing Do Something :::::

Ray  -  In what world is this a Heartbreak song? We asked for a song that had emotion and all you did in this performance was dance! I love the shows you put on, I told you that last week but this week we asked for a performance which was NOT what you did. Not only that but the quality of the video was TERRIBLE. I do not know how your Mentor let you post this.

Carrie – I agree with Ray, I don’t believe this is a song about heartbreak and it doesn’t have any raw emotion. It’s a great dance performance, but does not suit this week’s theme at all.

Beyonce – I am very disappointed. This wasn’t the right song choice for this week even though your vocals sounded great and the quality of the video is very poor. Please consult with me before posting a song for the next week if you are still here.

:::::: Macklemore ( Team Carrie ) singing Love Song :::::

Ray – The song was defiantly catchy and it made me move. It was not supposed to make me move, it was supposed to make me feel emotion and I didn’t get that from this performance. It was a fail for me to be honest.

Beyonce – I don’t feel like I can give you a constructive critisim this week. I could not understand a word you were saying in the song, for me it was just a blur of a performance. Not memorable, not that I want to remember it.

Carrie – It’s not your typical heartbreak song, but I feel it could be viewed as one that would give hope to those in a heartbreak situation. Performance wise I think you did a solid job and executed the lyrics perfectly.

::::: Sam Smith ( Team Ray ) singing Iam Not The Only One ::::::

Carrie - *Standing Ovation* Excellent job! Vocals were on point and full of depth. The song was perfect for heartbreak week and you took center stage. I was pulled in by your voice and left wanting more!

Beyonce – This was a Fantastic performance. Your vocals were on point and you could tell you meant every word you were singing. Great performance to end the night.

Ray – The thing I love most about you is that you sing effortlessly. You give high notes and I don’t see tension in your face, it all comes out naturally. I could listen to you all day at home. I am really glad to have you on my team! Well done!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
There are 10 acts here right now after loosing Ariana Grande.

I will call 8 acts, these acts will be safe and singing again next week.

The first act I will call has been voted Best Performance by the Judges...
First act singing again next week is

Jessie J! Congratulations! Second win!
Score: 20 + 20 + 20 = 60/60 PERFECT SCORE! Well done! See you next week!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Now, in NO particular order, the next acts joining Jessie J and singing again next week are...

Sam Smith!
Well done!
Missy Higgins!
See you next week!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94

Alex & Sierra! Congratulations!

Mariah Carey! You are safe! Well done!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Next act safe is

Fleur East! Congratulations!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94

Melanie Martinez! You are in!

Which means Team Ray's 3 acts are safe and singing again next week!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Britney, Macklemore and Carly Rose only one of you has a secure place in next week's live show.

The last act the Judges voted to go through to next week is

Carly Rose! Congratulations!!
3378 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Which Means, Britney Spears and Macklemore SHOULD HAVE been in the bottom 2 poll this week.

Due to Ariana Grande being eliminated this week you are BOTH getting another chance. The poll will NOT be opened this week. You are both safe and singing again next week.

I went through all this process so you both could see that if it was not for Ariana's elimination, one of you would have been going home. The judges want to see and improvement from you both!

Well done.

Team Carrie - 4
Team Ray - 3
Team Beyonce - 3
3378 days 10 hours ago
nickt115
Yea happy I'm safe this week!!

Sorry my performance wasn't the best there are like no breakup songs by Macklemore
3378 days 10 hours ago
topazisqueen
yay i promise i will bring more to the table next week
3378 days 10 hours ago
topazisqueen
me when my old judge tells me to pick dat song tho like
3378 days 10 hours ago
Usher
Oh thank the lord i'm ok. Thanks judges for your comments, I will make sure to work on the criticism and do well this week.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!