This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 4 ] - Live Show!

Topic » [ Week 4 ] - Live Show!

3374 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the forth Live Show!

10 of you are left.
Team Carrie is in the lead with 4 acts in the competition,
&
Tied right behind is Team Ray and Team Beyonce with 3 acts fighting it out.

For this week's Live Show I wanted to see more creativity and more thinking outside of the box.
Here is how this week will work.

I want you Acts to think about your favorite Moive/Film.
After that I want you to post a LIVE performance of a song you think would be suitable for that film.

Now, obviously if your favorite Movie is The Notebook, I dont expect a Hard Rock song.

Underneath your performances ALL OF YOU MUST write the Movie you have chosen AND how your song can relate to that Movie.

For example: My Favourite film is The Notebook and I pick the song The Power of Love by Sam Bailey because the movie is all about how a Poor guy falls in love with a Rich girl and how they fight for their love although it is prohibited for them to be together.

I want to see you Acts write something like that ^^^

Please consult your Mentors before posting because some of you are landing bottom 2 because of that!
LIVE PERFORMANCES please!
RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS!

DEADLINE: Saturday 24th January!

GOOD LUCK!
3374 days 1 hour ago
jason_2_12
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfMi9IpwX1A

My favourite film is Titanic and I picked the song Stay With Me because it's about how a lover is leaving another lover when the ship is sinking! I think it'd be a perfect theme tune to the film!
3373 days 22 hours ago
tomdudley

i have chosen the film moulin rouge with this song because the film just shows sexiness and this song just represents sexiness and lust
3373 days 17 hours ago
Davidftw123

well apparently i have to choose one movie in specific so i choose the conjuring very creepy scary movie and i love this songs creepy feel it gives (i really like ALL horror/creepy movies but i can only choose one)
3373 days 12 hours ago
Arcaninemaster

The movie I choose is Titanic. This connects to the song because it is all about everlasting love that will continue, even when the lovers will be separated. It is also featured in the movie.
3372 days 20 hours ago
dandoe
I have chose the movie 'The Devil Wears Prada' as this song represents the main character who is seen as geeky at the start and doesn't fit in with the rest of the employees who work there and as the movie goes on she wears better clothes, gains confidence  and becomes a sexy lady ;)
3372 days 15 hours ago
Usher
Here is my Week 4 performance:

Even though it's a controversial film to pick a song for I ended up choosing American Sniper. This song focuses on Chris & Taya's relationship after he returns home for the first time & how Chris is withdrawn, a stark contrast to the bright person he was when he first met Taya and how despite having a calm demeanour Taya eventually caves in and begs for him to show her his normal self again. The last few parts of the song also hint at Taya being ready to stand behind Chris after he is discharged despite Chris still being affected by the three tours of Iraq (to work out which parts i'm talking about I suggest to read over the lyrics & mail me if your confused)

Missy Higgins - All for Believing

This has been a very risky choice to do but after someone withdrew their film comparisons for my first choice & I couldn't remember why they had made that comparison off the top of my head I had to quickly scrabble to find another to use. But I think the song fits it perfectly.
3372 days 15 hours ago
Usher
All in all I hope everything goes well and that I make it through. GL to everyone else and the judges because this competition is intense and not easy on everyone.
3372 days 9 hours ago
nickt115
Macklemore- My Oh My

http://youtu.be/IbZqDME1C24

The movie I choose is The Sandlot because both focus on a love of baseball during childhood & the movie even gets a little shoutout in the song.
3371 days 23 hours ago
marcngoredjo
Forever- Mariah Carey
http://youtu.be/thx4vU8d3Q4?t=40m55s
Movie : The great gatsby
this song is sung from jay gatsby's point of vieuw
how he expresses his love for Daisy.
How he waited "forever" to win back Daisy's love and rekindle their relationship (altough he ultimately failed at the hands of death)
He was always there for Daisy even tough she had her "life"
3371 days 22 hours ago
topazisqueen

my fave movie is the mafia and it relates because she is a crimnal in her song
3371 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: WEEK 4 NOW CLOSED ::::::::::

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!