This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 6 ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Week 6 ] - The Results!

3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to The Results!

It has taken the Judges longer than usual this week as you may have noticed. Decisions are getting harder and harder and as the Judges have learnt this week, Decisions are CRUCIAL!

6 will become 5 tonight. The 5 that will sing again next week will sing in the QUARTER FINALS!

Things will get hard later on tonight but all we be revealed later on.

First the Judges have reviewed your Duets this week and now we will tell you what we think...
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Sam Smith ( Team Ray ) singing La La La with Naughty Boy :::::

Carrie – Vocally you were great, but my main issue is that this isn’t a duet. There was no other artist on stage singing with you. I know this was a hard week. Last season this duet task was rough for me too, but you have to really dig to find a performance thats good and also works.

Beyonce – I think you did a great job choosing this song as you do stand out from naughty boy. I really like the song, it is quite danceable and that is something I really like!

Ray – Sam, as your mentor I have to be honest with you. This was a good performance but I do think that at time you could have been a lot tighter in your vocals. You definitely hit notes that not everyone can hit and you also interact with the crowd but I need you to keep focused on your vocals at this stage.

::::: Fleur East ( Team Beyonce ) singing Beneath Your Beautiful with Labrinth :::::

Ray – I do think this was an amazing performance Fleur, your voice did blend in really well with his. I think that was also a problem for me. I was hoping you would stand out a little more, both of you were on par in this performance and you are the one competing.

Carrie – I loved seeing this side to you! It was beautiful and classy. You showcased your vocals perfectly and held your own in the duet. Great job!

Beyonce – I think this song was wonderful, the connection between you and Labrinth was amazing! Your voice was spectacular and really reached my heart! Well done Fleur!

::::: Melanie Martinez ( Team Ray ) singing Criminal with Nicholas :::::

Carrie – I thought this was very good! Vocally you were great and continued to show us that you have such a unique sound that separates you from the rest. This was very good!

Beyonce – I really like the song but I must say that Nicolas did stand out more than you in my opinion and if you want to win this you have to work much harder that this week!

Ray – Again I have to be honest with you like I was with Sam. This performance was good but it was just there. I missed the WOW factor in this song and it is already at the Final 6. We spoke about this song and I know you were struggling but at the same time you are on my team and I have to be blunt with you in order for you to advance.
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Jessie J ( Team Carrie ) singing Conquer The World with Brandy :::::

Ray – I loved this performance because you both had such chemistry and sung so well and comfortable with each other that it made me fall in love with this song. The performance was great and the vocals were too! Nothing more to say than well done!

Beyonce – I am completely amazed! I really like the performance and the combination of both your voices! It was just amazing to watch once again Jessie! Well done!

Carrie – Fantastic!! I LOVED this and it was a great showcase of powerhouse vocalists! You and Brandy suited each other very well and made the song stellar. It was a risk having such a great vocalist sing with you, but I feel it paid off and you stood out and held your own.

::::: Mariah Carey ( Team Ray ) singing Ill Be There with Wanya Morris :::::

Carrie – *Standing Ovation* Wow! Now THAT is what you call a duet! I mean you both have such strong vocals that complement each other. I’m just blown away!

Beyonce – Your voices were simply amazing, Mariah your voice is so sweet and loveable , I really enjoy listening to you and I think you have a great future ahead of you! Well done gurl!

Ray – Wanya did incredible things with his voice in this song but when he did something here you came with something even better! You showed you could do subtle things with your voice that can change songs completely! The voice battle at the end was incredible! Well done!

::::: Carly Rose Sonenclar ( Team Carrie ) singing How Do I with LeAnn Rimes :::::

Ray  - I think this was a very very good duet! When you both sung together your voices seemed one. I do have to say that standing out was not one of your strong points this week and I was really looking for you all to stand out against your opponent in the Duet.

Beyonce – What an incredible performance this was! This is what the world wants to hear and this is the type of talent we are looking for! Great job Carly!

Carrie  - First off props to you for holding your own and showing up the original artist! LeAnn was totally off key and because of that it allowed you to shine! Great job!
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

Like I said before, Decisions are beginning to be CRUCIAL. So, The Bottom 2 poll is NO LONGER!

The audience has lost their power....FOR NOW!
From now on the Judges will have to decide who stays and who goes.
The Judges each score you out of 20, getting a total of 60 points.

Now, there is ONE slight problem. The bottom 2 this week have the SAME SCORE. Meaning there is a tie for bottom 2. When I announce the bottom 2 I will announce what is going to happen.

First....
The first act singing again next week and the Best Performance voted by the Judges is...
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Mariah Carey! Well done! Once again voted Best Performance! See you in the Quarter Finals!
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Now, In NO particular order...

The next acts going through to the Quarter Finals are....
Fleur East! Congratulations!
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Team Beyonce is safe...
Next Act is
Carly Rose Sonenclar! Well done, See you next week!
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Melanie, Jessie and Sam, 2 of you have 41/60 points and therefore are this week's bottom 2.

The last act safely singing again in the Quarter Finals is

Jessie J! Congratulations!
Team Carrie is safe!
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Melanie Martinez & Sam Smith you are the owners of the 41 points and are this weeks bottom 2.

Now there is a tie and only ONE of you has to go home. BOTH of you are from Team Ray therefore the fairest thing to do is for Ray to decide who stays and who goes....
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
I have been going over in my head about this decision since I saw your performances because I am your mentor and I knew you both had trouble and that it was a possibility you would be in this position. Trust me I have fought for both of you really hard this week when I was giving points but I am not the only Judge. Beyonce & Carrie are people I trust ALOT so what they say also counts!

I have been given the Power to give ONE of you an additional 0.1 of a Point. Taking one of you through to the Quarter Finals.

Sam, from the very beginning of this competition I wanted you and you started of really well, but decisions are starting to become harder and you are not at the top of your game this week.

Melanie, the most unique voice in this entire competition, how can I loose you? But this week your Duet was not as strong as the rest of the acts in this competition so what do I do?

I have to make a decision.
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
The Act I am taking through to the Quarter Finals, because I believe they can improve to win is

Sam Smith! By the skin of your teeth, See you next week!
3359 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Sorry Melanie but that means you have been Eliminated.
Like I said you are the most unique voice in the competition and it has been a pleasure to have you in this competition because I have never worked with someone like you. You made it into the Final 6 out of 15 contestants so I hope you are proud to where you have come! I hope to see you in future games of mine because it has been great working with you! Good luck with your future!

Team Ray - 2
Team Carrie - 2
Team Beyonce - 1
3359 days 13 hours ago
tomdudley
Through to the quarter finals, yay! I will continue to improve, I promise :)
3359 days 13 hours ago
Davidftw123
GO sam <3 i'm coming back next season okay?
3359 days 7 hours ago
dandoe
Well done Mariah! :D and everyone on quarter finals :)
3359 days 6 hours ago
jason_2_12
Yay Thank you Ray < 3
I will do my best next week :D

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!