This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Semi Finals ] - Live Show!

Topic » [ Semi Finals ] - Live Show!

3350 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the Semi Final Live Show!

I cant believe that in the next two weeks we will know who is the winner of The X Factor Season 7!
Only 4 of you are left and now it is time to WORK it in order to win yourself a place in the Finals!
Only 3 will be able to make it through so this week you will undergo 3 Tasks!

:::::::::: TASK 1 ::::::::::

For your first performance this week I want you all to post a Number 1 single. This song must have been a Number 1 in ANY country and in ANY charts you like. If you dont have a Number 1 hit then try and find a song that has reached close to Number 1.

Underneath your Performance please write, where and when your song was a Number 1.

:::::::::: TASK 2 ::::::::::

Spring is coming up and many people decide to get Married!
For your second performance you have to post a Performance that you think will be a song for the First Dance for a bride and groom.

Obviously it will be better if you use a Ballad for this song and not a Dance song.

:::::::::: TASK 3 ::::::::::

This task will not involve a song or a performance but it will involve you being honest and up front with the Judges!
You will have 3 questions you will have to answer.

1. Who do you think is the Strongest Competitor and why?
2. Who do you think is the Weakest Competitor and why?
3. Why should YOU make it into the Final 3?

Answer them Honestly!

BOTH Performances have to be LIVE.
RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS!

This is your last chance to convince the Judges you deserve to be in the Final 3!

DEADLINE: Tuesday 24th February!
Good Luck!
3350 days ago
dandoe
Task 1: For my number 1, I have chosen Price Tag, which was number 1 in the UK singles chart and in a whole load of other places :)

Task 2: For my first wedding dance, I have chosen Thunder, if you listen to the lyrics, this is such a pretty song for a first dance <3

Task 3:
Mariah, she has come top of the votes and has an amazing voice all round :)
I would say Fleur, because I think she has shown everything she possibly can, I don't what's left to show us ;) plus carly is my team mate so I have her back ;)
Because singing and performing means everything to me, I have worked so hard and will continue to work hard after this process is over. I have embraced every theme and just feel in my bones that I've got the X Factor <3
3349 days 9 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Task 1: It Will Rain

It Will Rain peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2011 and #1 on the Billboard US Mainstream Top 40 Chart.

Task 2: Your Song

Task 3:
A: Jessie J, because she has proven she is a powerhouse, but has a soft tone too. Her range is impeccable.

A: Fleur East, because I feel like she just does not have the same skill that the other two have, and really isn't giving performances each week that are "stunning".

A: I should make it into the Final 3 because I am unlike the other 3 singers. I am much younger, and my voice is full of energy and spirit. In my opinion, the other 3 singers are very similar, with their powerhouse vocals and range, while I am unique and different. Not very many people under the age of 20 could even say they made the final 3, and that's why I deserve to be there, because I have more to prove, more to show, that I can beat people that are older than me, and age doesn't determine skill.
3348 days 11 hours ago
tomdudley
Task 1 - Number 1: The number one I have chosen is All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey. It was number 1 in 1994 in Italy, 2005 in the US Billboard Digital Charts, 2009 in Belgium and Portugal, 2013 in Hong Kong, and many more countries.

Task 2 - My first dance song I have chosen is Something I need (originally sung by OneRepublic)

Task 3 - Who do you think is the Strongest Competitor and why? - Apart from myself, I would say the strongest competitor is Jessie J because she went on a 3/4 winning streak and all of her performances have been perfect and faultless.

Who do you think is the Weakest Competitor and why? - I'm sorry to say this but the weakest competitor is Carly Rose Sinclair. This is because she has never been top off a week before and not many of her performances have been memorable.

Why should YOU make it into the Final 3? - I should make it into the final 3 because I have given my all in this competition and there is still a lot more to see. I have shown you singing, I have shown you dancing, I have shown you rapping. I have shown you how versatile I am and I have shown you why I deserve to be in the top 3.
3347 days 11 hours ago
marcngoredjo
Task 1 - Number 1: The song i have chosen is "Vision of Love". This song reached number 1 at the billboard hot 100 in June 1990. This was Mariah's first number 1 hit.

Task 2 - Bride and Groom: "Anytime you need a friend" fits a wedding perfectly.

Task 3 - Who do you think is the Strongest Competitor and why? - I would say the strongest competitor is Jessie J because she has a phenomenal voice. She also has the most wins in this competition.

Who do you think is the Weakest Competitor and why? - In my opinion the weakest competitor is Carly Rose Sinclair. Altough she has a big voice for a small girl, her performances seems to lack emotion.

Why should YOU make it into the Final 3? - I should make it into the final 3 because I have fought through and through in every competition i have participated in. I put all of my emotions in a song when performing. Never have i made it so close to the finale. I also wrote most 95% of the songs i performed.
3346 days 10 hours ago
tomdudley
When is the results?
3346 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SEMI FINALS NOW CLOSED :::::::::::

Results will be posted in the next 2 days!

Good Luck!
3344 days 5 hours ago
tomdudley
So when exactly are results?

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!