This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Semi Finals ] - The Results!

Topic » [ Semi Finals ] - The Results!

3317 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Acts to the Semi Final Results!

Tonight 4 will become 3 and those 3 will advance to the Finals of this season of The X Factor!

This week you all had to post 2 performances to convince the Judges why you need to be part of that Final.

The Judges will now critique your performances and then I will announce who has made it into the Final 3!

Good Luck!
3317 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
::::::::::: Jessie J ( Team Carrie ) ::::::::::
::::: Singing Price Tag :::::

Ray – I don’t think you could have picked a better song as this song has always been a hit! Your vocal was okay throughout the performance but then you hit that high note at the end that I was not waiting for and made it that whole lot better! Can’t wait to see the next performance!

Beyonce – That was an amazing performance! I enjoyed it all along and couldn't stop dancing. Your vocals are simply amazing well done!

Carrie – I loved this! It was fun and energy filled. Vocally you continue to have stellar power. I very much enjoyed how you go out of your way to make it sound uniquely different from the recorded version. Great job again!

::::: Singing Thunder :::::

Ray – Wow, Jessie, I really had goose bumps on every inch of my body. Your vocals were incredible although I felt it was a little shouty at time. The verses of the song would have been great for a Wedding as it was slow but the Chorus was more for a concert. But overall great vocals!

Beyonce – This song was amazing and so was the performance but in my opinion this is not the perfect song choice for a wedding for the simple fact that I would have chosen a slower song.

Carrie – *Standing Ovation* That was so beautiful and vocally beyond this world. It was visually stunning and your voice is thunder and lightning! Amazing job, JJ!

:::::::::: Carly Rose Sonenclar ( Team Carrie ) ::::::::::
::::: Singing It Will Rain :::::

Ray – You definitely sung this song differently from the original. I did like it but there are times in this performance where I could tell you are still young and still need some more vocal coaching. The high notes were incredible and you could tell you sung with emotion!

Beyonce – Now I know why this song got to a number 1 single, your voice, the emotion you've put in singing this song all combined together was spectacular! I couldn't stop listening! Well done!

Carrie – *Standing Ovation* My darling Carly Rose, THAT is how you showcase your stellar vocals! Fantastic song choice as it enhances your vocal ability. You are a star and the last moment when you were on the verge of tears proves how dedicated of a singer you are.

::::: Singing Your Song :::::

Ray – The potential and the talent is there and your vocal in this performance was much better than the first. I think my problem with you is that when you sing the high notes I am in ore with you but then when you sing a normal verse I am not convinced 100% I have no idea why.

Beyonce – This is the type of song I would choose for a wedding. This is one of my favourite songs and you did it so well that you made me like it even more. The performance was really good and I liked the choir of children in the end, well done!

Carrie – *Standing Ovation* CHILLS! I. Have. Chills! You took a classic song and made it so beautiful. Vocally this might be your best all season! Very nice job!
3317 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Fleur East ( Team Beyonce ) ::::::::::
::::: Singing All I Want For Christmas :::::

Ray – I think this was the perfect song choice although Christmas is a bit past. Your vocal was good but I do think you could have given some more strong notes at times. I missed the Fleur that could rap this week, though you could have brought her to the Semi Finals.

Carrie – It’s tough because you are a great talent, but you’re up against three power vocalists. You have a star quality about you, but this performance was not your best vocally. Aside from the fact that Mariah is the original singer, you stayed the same vocally all the way through. There was very little variation and it was a bit boring, to be honest.

Beyonce – Your voice is spectacular! You could have given more to this song but I really liked it. The performance was really good, I really hope to get you through to the finals, well done!

::::: Singing Something I Need :::::

Ray – Again I think you picked the right song for the occasion, I could defiantly see this at any first dance. I do have to say like your first performance the vocals could have been abit stronger for where we are at this stage in the competition.

Carrie – This was good and vocally it was better than your first performance. It was overall a great performance, but the song was just not exciting to me. Luckily, your vocals kept me watching!

Beyonce – What a song! What a performance! This was amazing, well done Fleur. I really think this song choice was the best you could choose. The words and the meaning of the song represent just what someone would feel at their wedding. Once again I hope to see you at the final. Well done girl!

:::::::::: Mariah Carey ( Team Ray ) ::::::::::
::::: Singing Vision Of Love :::::

Carrie – *Standing Ovation* Now that ladies and gentlemen is a star performance! Amazing job vocally as you showcased your beautiful range. This was one of your best by far this season!

Beyonce – I like the song and your voice but I'm a little tired of ballads and slow songs. I think you give a bit more of potential and give us something more beaty next time.

Ray – I think this performance was good from the highest high till the lowest low. I think after this performance more contestants are going to look at you like the strongest competition. Incredible vocal Mariah! See you in the Finals!

::::: Singing Anytime You Need A Friend :::::

Carrie – *Standing Ovation* There is a reason why you are at this point right now. It’s because you know how to make use of your vocal range. You know exactly when to hit the high notes and the low ones. This was beyond stellar, again!

Beyonce – This was a really good song choice it’s practically perfect for a wedding. I like the fact you have a background choir along the song, it makes it more sweet and nice to listen to. I think any woman would like to have this song played at their wedding.

Ray – This is why you deserve to be at the Finals next week and why you deserve to win! The song, your vocal and the performance was all INCREDIBLE! Although my favourite song choice was Thunder by Jessie J this is the Best Vocal Performance by far tonight! I am really proud of you!
3317 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3317 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
This week I will NOT reveal who won Best Performance....

So, In NO PARTICULAR order, the First Act going through to the Finals is

Mariah Carey! Congratulations! You are going to the Finals!

Team Ray is now safe!
3317 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Next Act going through is

Carly Rose Sonenclar! Well done! See you in the Finals!
3317 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Which means it is in between Fleur East & Jessie J.....

The last act going through to this Season's Final is

Jessie J! Congratulations! We will see you again next week! Well done!

Team Carrie is now safe!
3317 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
Which means, Fleur East, you have been eliminated and Team Beyonce is now OUT of the competition!
You have been a great contestant who has the full package but unfortunately you were fighting against 3 power house vocalists! I hope to see you apply in many more of my group games and I wish you luck for anything you plan to do in the future! Thank you!

Team Carrie - 2
Team Ray - 1
Team Beyonce - 0
3317 days 11 hours ago
dandoe
Yay for the finals! greats fellow finalists and sucks to say bye to Fleur! :(
3317 days 10 hours ago
tomdudley
I knew I was out anyway
3316 days 4 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Carrie and Beyonce give me such great comments, but Ray doesn't like me :(

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!