This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 1 ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Week 1 ] - Panel &..

3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Panel & Eliminations!

Before we start I would like to say a few things.

Some of you have been complaining that I was unfair and assigned you Fictional Characters that had NOTHING to do with your personality or your look.... THAT WAS THE POINT.
Some of you were assigned Animals and even Cartoons and others complain when they have a normal HUMAN to portray.
Each of you were given a Fictional Character that was the OPPOSITE to you, that was the whole point, if not the Photoshoot would NOT be challenging and this group game would be boring.
I will NOT stand for people to comment and accuse me of being unfair when everyone is at an EQUAL playing field. If I have deleted your comment it is because I think you have NO reason to complain, I have no fear in facing the truth.

Why did I make the Photoshoot Challenging? Because this week there will be a DOUBLE ELIMINATION, I wanted to see who could deliver and who could not.

So if anyone has anything else to say to me in the future. Please mail me. Thank you.

With that in mind, lets begin.....

:::::::::: PANEL ::::::::::

Angel, Erika, Myself & Margaux have viewed your Photos this week portraying Fictional Characters.

Here are the Critiques.....
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Kim ::::::::::
( Dorothy Gale )

Ray – I love the way you have decided to twist Dorothy’s story to fit into YOUR theme. You took her smart, cute look with the shirt but used her dark side to portray her. You took a risk this week and for me it payed off! Your stare is fantastic!

Erika – I really like your interpretation of Dorothy in the sense that you went the opposite of how she is represented in fiction. It’s dark and it opens up a new way of viewing the beloved character if there was a modern day remake. Your glare is brooding and mysterious. I love how the light is mostly on one half of your face as it gives you this
look of danger. Great job!

Angel – I must disagree with Ray and Erika, I don’t think this was the best way to represent Dorothy, in my opinion if you wanted to reflect her worst and darkest side you could have risked a little more by choosing a full body shot with more anger and emotion.

Margaux – I like this photo! It’s dark, simple, and her eyes still show the innocence that Dorothy is known to have. I wish you did something more fun, though, because most of Dorothy’s time in The Wizard of Oz is in Oz, where there’s a lot of colour and spunk. Good job, though!

:::::::::: Fatima ::::::::::
( Princess Leia )

Ray – I see the way you are bringing Princess Leia to the photo. I opened the photo and saw her immediately. I do have to say that I don’t see the “Bad Ass” you are trying to portray. I mean it is a great photo but I see a more soft Princess Leia rather than Bad Ass as you said.

Angel – This is an amazing inspiration of Princess Leia, the dress is practically identical and that look with the gloves it seems like you’ve just come from killing some androids. I really like it well done!

Erika – LOVE! IT! This is absolutely stunning from head to toe! I love the high fashion quality to this photo and that dress is how I’d picture a modern day take on the Princess would look. Overall, very nice job!

Margaux – I love this too! The dress that you attempted to show as more modern definitely worked for you. I was able to know it was Leia before I even read what you wrote. It’s classy and beautiful, well done!
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Anya ::::::::::
( Rosie the Riveter )

Ray – I do get the whole outfit vibe and the vintageness the photo has but I do have to say that I was expecting much more from you Anya. I know this is Week 1 but with this photo I am bored. You are just standing there for me and your expression does not really say much. ( AVOID PHOTOS WITH WRITING )

Erika – I have mixed feelings about this photo. On the one hand you look great and that outfit is on point. On the other hand I don’t really get the Rosie vibe from it. Yes the setting and feel of the photo is vintage, but I just don’t fully see the inspiration.

Angel – I agree with Ray and Erika in the fact it’s a vintage looking photo but I must say I was expecting more of a strong aggressive photo showing Rosie’s “WE CAN DO IT” The definition of Rosie the Riveter is a strong, working woman that does not need a man to survive and you are showing me the complete opposite.

Margaux  - This is a nice photo, but it doesn’t depict Rosie as much as I’d like it to. It’s cute and vintage, which is something I absolutely adore, but like I said, I wish it just showed more “Rosie”.

:::::::::: Chelsey ::::::::::
( Daphne Blake )

Ray – This photo is High Fashion and would most definitely find this in a magazine but I am struggling to see how this has anything to do with Daphne. She is a sexy girl that has Freddie crazy for her. Here I see a stuck up girl that no one wants to be around.

Angel – I am going to be very honest and I must say that when I look at this photo I do not see Daphne Blake I just see a high fashion model with a crown, Daphne is a really pish-posh girl that has many boys after her and she is very cheerful, you don’t transmit any of that to me in this photo.

Erika – Gorgeous! First off I love everything about this shot, from your look to your pose. I like that this is sort of the contrast of Daphne as she is a typically happy person. I love how your hair sweeps up to frame your face, almost like a lion’s mane. Very nice job!

Margaux – This does not scream “Daphne” to me at all… I was a bit confused when I first looked at this honestly. Yes, it’s an alright photo, but could you not find anything Daphne-related? Purple? Red hair? It would have turned out nicer if you had.
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Molly ::::::::::
( Marge Simpson )

Ray – Molly this is incredible! This is just what I was looking for. I wanted you girls to be creative and think outside of the box and you did exactly that. I do with your eyes would have been a tad more opened but other than that you have done a great job for me! Well done!

Angel – I think this is one of the best shots I’ve seen to date! What you want to transmit with the transformation from Marge to model or vice versa is incredible with that yellow paint. I agree with Ray on the eyes issue they could have been a little more open to show us your beautiful eyes but other than that all great. Well Done!

Erika – Love this shot! The black lips are stunning and out of the box. Your glare and pose is alluring, yet dangerous. The yellow paint gives it the right amount of Marge Simpson flavour. Overall very nice job!

Margaux – I like this! I like the yellow dripping down from her neck, and the look on your face is fierce. It’s a creative photo, I’m not going to lie, but it didn’t amaze me or anything. Good job, though.

:::::::::: Lenox ::::::::::
( Penelope Pitstop )

Ray – Penelope Pitstop might have been a Damsel in Distress but she has always been a girly girl and always loved to look her best. I don’t see this here. This photo shows pain, darkness, anger and for me this has nothing to do with the character we were looking for.

Erika – Do you have to pee? I feel like you really have to pee and it’s making me feel like I have to pee. Overall I get where you are coming from in regards to your inspiration. I do like the setting and your look. I’m just too distracted by the pose to focus on much else.

Angel – I don’t see Penelope anywhere in this photo, maybe she’s hiding in the house in the background and I agree with Erika, Did you need to pee or got a pain in that moment? I must say if you stay in the competition you better work all your best!

Margaux – I like this photo but I don’t like it at the same time. You definitely nailed the long-legs like Penelope, but like Kim’s Dorothy photo, I wish you put more fun into it! It could just be because I’m a spunky person, but colors are always fun and make a photo more memorable.
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Raina ::::::::::
( Hermione Granger )

Ray – I love how you explained how Hermione inspired you in this photo. I love the photo and I think you are really fierce! The only thing I hate about this picture is where it has been cropped. It is a bit distracting. I would have loved a full body, other than that, Well done!

Angel – As I was reading your comment on how this photo inspired you I must say I was totally convinced that I was going to be a spectacular photo but, I’ve been disappointed, this is not as strong or confident as you mentioned the only thing right there is the colour according to Gryffindor.

Erika – First off, congrats on immunity! This shot is good. I love the dress and I can see where your inspiration is coming from. However, I don’t feel completely wowed by this. You look great, don’t get me wrong. I just would have liked more creativity, out of the boxness.

Margaux – I get what you were coming at with the gold dress, but I don’t really like it. I do, however, like your pose, as it is in fact strong and confident like Hermione herself. You did well, I just think you need a little extra push.

:::::::::: Jaclyn ::::::::::
( Tinkerbelle )

Ray – I love the way your body is placed right bang in the middle of the photo, all of the attention goes to you. I love all the angles you have given with your body. The only distraction for me is your hair, it is in the way. Other than that you have done very well!

Angel – I really love this photo, the light shining behind you, the way you’re posing and the whole scenario but I agree with Ray on the hair, I’m a hair dresser and I would have liked to see your face and maybe a platted hairstyle instead of all let loose.

Erika – Omg are you shot!? Did you dislocate your shoulder!? Ok, kidding aside this is a beautiful shot! I love the setting and the way the light shines on you. I just wish you were not standing so awkwardly.

Margaux – I absolutely adore this photo, but what makes me disappointed is that I can’t see your face! I would have loved to see some sort of sassy or innocent look on your face, because Tinkerbelle is known to be both. I love the setup of this photo and your pose, but like I said, I wanted to see your face too!
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Jessica ::::::::::
( Minnie Mouse )

Ray – You look like a Doll in this photo and the absence in your eyes and expression is perfect for this shoot. You did not know Minnie as well as other but you had an animal to portray and I think you have done better than some of the girls who had humans to portray!

Angel – I really like this photo! This is a really good inspiration of Minnie it actually really reminds me of Minnie but in a really manga/anime look, it’s a little more edgy than the original look and I must say that I like everything that’s different to the original. Well Done!

Erika – Nice job! I could definitely see this at a Halloween costume party. I like how you interpreted Minnie and didn’t do a total copy of her look. I am curious as to what it is your looking at. Overall, nice job!

Margaux – I like this! It’s cute and sweet, just like Minnie. The pose is pretty good and the look on your face is spot on. I love it! Good job this week!

::::::::: Nina ::::::::::
( Aphrodite )

Ray – I think you went the best way for this photoshoot. Nude! You look like a statue, you look like a piece of art and initially Modelling is a form of art so I really like this picture. You ooze sexyness and love and that is what Aphrodite is all about. ( AVIOD PHOTOS WITH WRITING )

Angel – Love It! You’re the modern day Aphrodite, but being Aphrodite I must say I was expecting a little colour in the photo, I  mean she is the goddess of love and in the way I live love there’s no grey in it but other than that all good just add colour next time.

Erika – I like where you were going with this idea. Your glare is piercing and you looked pissed off. I think if you were to have been posed in a more authoritative way this shot would have been amazing. Overall good job!

Margaux – YES! This is perfect! By far my favourite! The look is sexy and your face is sultry, and the black and white just makes it so much better. I’m one all for colour, but in this case, you didn’t need it. Aphrodite is a goddess, and you definitely became one during this shoot. Amazing job!
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Erin ::::::::::
( Cleopatra )

Ray – You defiantly went all out for this photoshoot. Although the backdrop of your shoot is quite pointless, your outfit and your pose is what makes you stand out the most. You must be in pain and that is not what I see in your face so I have to commend you for that!

Angel – This is an extraordinary photo, I really like your pose, the expression of your face and the whole this photo has, I agree on Ray with the backdrop but you do attract all the attention so that solve it, well done!

Erika – I really love this! I like the entire outfit and your style. The pose is certainly unique and while I would typically not be a fan of it, the fact that this is a twist on Cleopatra is why I’m inclined to like it. She was a ruler and she was bold. Thus, this freeing vibe you have going on is a nice contrast to that. 

Margaux – I understand what you meant by the whole tribal-print-and-Egyptian-walk thing, but I don’t think it really worked in this. I didn’t like this photo that much. I feel like you can do a lot better, you just need to work a bit harder.

:::::::::: Bre ::::::::::
( Hello Kitty )

Ray – Your face in this picture looks sculptured. Your bone structure is INCREDIBLE and your skin is flawless. I don’t see much of Hello Kitty but your face, emotion, skin and bon structure KILL this photo. Well done Bre!

Angel – Okay, so you’re asked for an inspiration of hello kitty and you come up with this. I it’s nothing like hello kitty and it definitely does not remind me of her either, okay you’re wearing a bow and okay you’re being innocent but how do you modernize hello kitty in this photo?

Erika – This is ok. I mean I love the look as a whole, but it just feels like a basic photoshoot for any random magazine. I would have liked to have seen more depth and creativity in the posing.

Margaux –  I don’t know what to think… I guess I know what you’re trying to convey, but I don’t see Hello Kitty in this at all. It would have been better if instead of the hat you had an actual bow, or even cat ears, I don’t know, but this photo isn’t doing it for me this week.
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Katarzyna ::::::::::
( Barbie )

Ray – I get the whole rich life, glam that the Barbie has and this would be an excellent Jewellery AD campaign. You look fantastic in this shot although you are looking to the side and I am glad you did not go for the typical Blonde Bimbo look. ( AVIOD WRITING ON PHOTOS )

Angel – I really like your inspiration of Barbie because its like showing a dark side of her with the dull colours and bold jewellery. I really like how you’ve risked looking to the side and still impressed us, well done!

Erika – You look like a Bond girl and I love it! Sure Barbie is cute and blonde, but she also is glamorous and confident. That’s exactly what I see when I look at this shot. The dark makeup, hair, and dress perfectly mix with the jewellery. Excellent job!

Margaux – I’ve got mixed feelings with this. When I think of Barbie, I think pink, blonde, glitter, glamour. You only really got one of those four, and that was glamour. I really wish you interpreted some sort of pink into this, especially since it’s Barbie’s signature colour, but it’s still a good photo. The pose is strong and I like that.

:::::::::: Leila ::::::::::
( Princess Peach )

Ray – WOW Leila, I seriously think this is the BEST photo I have seen the entire night. You have NAILED it. I love your outfit and I love the girly pink vibe you are giving represent Princess Peach herself. I love this photo and your expression is really sexy! Perfect job!

Angel – I really like the whole photo in general but I don’t like your face it really doesn’t tell me anything at all. In respect to the rest your outfit it totally represents Princess Peach and i must say you could be one of the best shots I’ve seen tonight.

Erika – Love it! It’s very high fashion, heiress Princess Peach. Not a fan of the purse as it is distracting. However, I love your overall look and it being fashion forward. Close your mouth a bit though. 

Margaux – Iam in LOVE with this photo. I’m a huge fan of anything pink, and this tops it for me. I love the pose, the facial expression, everything. The colours are absolutely perfect and I just love it. You hit Princess Peach spot on. Great job, Leila!
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: Laura ::::::::::
( Lara Croft )

Ray – Everything about this photo is strong, dominant and sexy Laura! You really do bring Lara’s personality to the photo but I do wish you would have had a more rough look rather than so edgy. Other than that your expression is killing this photo! Great job!

Angel – WOW! Laura you are the one that has most impressed me tonight, you look stunning and you really look like Lara in your own way. That fierce look in your eyes is telling me not to mess with you. Well Done!

Erika – Very nice! This is probably the closest you could get to being Lara Croft in this shot. It’s bold and confident. Your stance shows that you mean business and that looks further proves that. Love the look from head to toe!

Margaux – I’m not really a big fan of this photo. The only thing that really sort of caught my eye was your facial expression, which I guess you kind of got right. I wish you did something sexier, because Lara Croft is much sexier than you are portraying.
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ELIMINATIONS ::::::::::

Scores have been added and the Results are in. Two of you will be going home tonight so that means there will be a Bottom 3.

Good Luck Models....
3276 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
And just so you all know, scores have gone up! Each Judge can give you a Max of 25 points meaning you will be able to receive 100 points in the Photoshoot.

110 in Total.

I have 15 Models standing in front of me but I only have 13 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 13 of you that will continue in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

The First name I am going to call was voted Best Photo of the Week by the Judges....
3276 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Molly! Congratulations!
First ever Best Photo of the Cycle! Well done!
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

9 + 74 = 83/110
3276 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Raina, you won Immunity, which means you will automatically do through to next week.
I do have to tell you that if it were not for the Immunity you would have been in the Bottom 5.
Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

9.5 + 29 = 38.5
3276 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo goes to
Leila! Congratulations! Nearly there!
6.2 + 70 = 76.2
3276 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Next name I am going to call is
Fatima!

5.3 + 69 = 74.3
Jessica!

8 + 66 = 74
Laura!
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

9.3 + 51 = 60.3
3276 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Katarzyna!

8.5 + 49 = 57.5

Kim!

6 + 51 = 57
Jaclyn & Nina!
Both of you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

Jaclyn: 7 + 43 = 50
Nina: 5 + 45 = 50

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!