This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 2 ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Week 2 ] - Panel &..

3295 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Panel & Eliminations.

There are 13 of you here but after tonight there will only be 12 in the Top Model house.

You all had your Makeovers this week and the Judges have now reviewed your photos.
Just a reminder that Erin won the Challenge therefore can NOT be eliminated.

Here are the Critiques....
3295 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Jaclyn :::::

Ray – Overall it is a good High Fashion photo and your expression is strong. The thing is I cannot really see your Makeover because this photo is focusing more on selling the outfit and yourself rather than the hair.

Angel – This is a very big change going so extreme and I like that. Although I must say it is not the correct change I would have done to you because of you facial features.

Erika – This is good, but I’m more distracted by your outfit. You look great, but the hair isn’t the main focal point for me.

Margaux – This is nice! It’s a little bit boring because it’s black and white (and you all know I love colour), but overall it’s a beautiful photo. You have a very soft look on your face and you look sweet!

::::: Anya :::::

Ray – Again like Jaclyn, I think it is a good photo but I don’t like the look of your hair. This would have been good or any other photoshoot but for the Makeover I was looking for something more clean cut, more professional.

Angel – Your hair is a little all over the place, but apart from that I have to admit that the colour was the best you could have chosen for your skin, well done.

Erika – Umm…ok. Well I suppose it’s a makeover? It just looks like you rolled out of bed and it was picture day at school.

Margaux – Anya, this photo is honestly adorable! You look very relaxed and natural in front of the camera and you just remind me of myself in this photo: chill, calm, collective. Even though this is a cute photo, try to strive a little bit further, I really want you to be ranked at the top of my list soon.
3295 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Kim :::::

Ray – Another one. Again, a good high fashion photo that would have been good for any other photoshoot but this one. I cannot appreciate your Makeover, it is all tied up and done beautifully but I cannot appreciate what you have done to it.

Angel – I am a quite disappointed because all I can see is the colour change, I can't appreciate the new length and your eyes look lost. It seems like you're not putting much effort in this competition.

Erika – Way too dark that I could barely make out the photo. I like that it is more high fashion, but if there was lighter it would have been a great shot.

Margaux – I like this! I do wish it focused more on the hair as opposed to your face, but the makeover is unique and it’s a creative shot! Nicely done!

::::: Raina :::::

Ray – FINALLY!!! Thank you Raina!! This is an example of what I was looking for! You hair is amazing and your eyes are INCREDIBLE! Seriously if looks could kill I wouldn’t be able to write this critique. This is an amazing photo and an amazing Makeover!

Angel – I really like this colour on you Raina, I don't think you could look any better. Although next time I would like the picture to be further away from just your face to appreciate the rest of the hair.

Erika – This is cute. I like how the hair shapes your face, but it’s not exactly high fashion. It’s just ok to me and nothing that I’m going to remember in future weeks.

Margaux – This is a nice photo! I wish you had more expression in your face, though. Good job this week, Raina! You look beautiful!
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Katarzyna :::::

Ray – I was expecting much more from you Kat to be honest with you. The photo is focusing more on your pose and on your outfit. Plus your hair is tied up in a bun so I really cannot see what you have done with your hair. Not too impressed.

Angel – I think you didn’t understand the point of the shoot this week Katarzyna, the point was to have a makeover done and I see no change what so ever. I just see the same girl with the same hair, with the only difference that she has a 'sleek bun hairstyle'.

Erika – I wish the photo was a bit larger so I could fully see your makeover. It’s a good shot as a whole, but doesn’t wow me.

Margaux – This is a nice photo, I love the pose a lot, but it was a bad pick for this week. I wish you would have done this in another week because it really doesn’t showcase your new look. I can’t really see what has changed which sucks… but I love this image!

::::: Molly :::::

Ray – Molly this photo is what I call a total package photo! It has everything. The Makeover is stunning, the makeup is beautifully done, your bone structure is incredible and your eyes are piercing through the photo. Amazing job once again Molly.

Angel – WOW! This is the kind of thing I would put in my own beauty parlours! You look outstanding Molly this is one of the best makeovers I've seen for now, Well Done!

Erika – Finally! Finally someone who gives me fierceness! It’s high fashion and you look absolutely stunning! LOVE the hair style! Great choice, Molly!!

Margaux – Beautiful! This photo is fierce as hell and I love your hair! It’s absolutely gorgeous. The look on your face shows that you’re determined to win and you’re ready for what’s coming. Proud of you, Molly!
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Nina :::::

Ray – The theme would have been Beauty Shots and this would have been a perfect 10 for me but this is Makeover week and do you seriously consider this to be a Makeover? This is a wig, you could have made it a tad more realistic and coloured your own hair.

Angel – You out of all contestants here tonight are the one that has most disappointed me. I am not even going to bother evaluating you, your makeover is not valid for me for one simple reason it's not real! you're wearing a wig.

Erika – I mean this is just brilliant! I love that you went big with the hair and you kept it colored in wackiness. This shot as a whole is high fashion and great!

Margaux – COLOR! I love it! I love any colored hair so much! This is a very innocent photo, almost doll-like, and I really like it. You’re very creative when it comes to your photos and I love that about you. Your facial expression is quite sweet and suits your makeover well. Good job, Nina!

::::: Jessica :::::

Ray – I don’t see much change to be honest but the change I see does suit you. The photo is a good one but you could have done a little more creative on the hair. Your eyes just need a little more fire and this picture would have been perfect! Good job!

Angel – Well Jessica there is a change in colour and in length, but nothing drastic or overwhelming for us to be wowed by the change. This doesn’t mean you're the worst but you're not the best either sorry.

Erika – Gorgeous! LOVE everything about this shot because it’s fashion forward, sexy, and sleek. Very nice job!

Margaux – I like this photo but I really wish it were more of a close-up on your head to show off your makeover more! This more so shows off your pose instead of what we really wanted. Good job, though.
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Chelsey :::::

Ray – I wish the photo would have captured more of your hair as this was all about the hair. I don’t know if you edited the hair yourself or you found it like this but it does match her skin tone and her piercing eyes so props on that!

Angel – Chelsey I am sorry but I must say that in both your photographs you look identical with the only difference being the colour of your hair, also your hair there isn't much of a change just lightened it and given it a sliver effect.

Erika – All you really did was colour your hair. It’s not that significant of a makeover and the shot is simple, but in a boring way. You’re pretty, but this shot is just ok.

Margaux – This is just a small step up from last week! Although I’ve ranked you low personally, I think you’re getting better! Your facial expression is pretty good in this honestly. But like I’ve said to the other models, please give yourself an extra push. Risk something if you have to! I want something exciting from you because I know you can give it!

::::: Leila :::::

Ray – This looks like a cut out from a movie. The expression and emotion you are giving is incredible but I have to be honest with you and the first impression I got when I saw the hair was “Grandma Hair” It seriously looks like old fashion hair and I don’t know if it is good or bad, I will let the other Judges decide.

Angel – I like the colour change as it suits you very well, but I don’t like the styling. It almost seems like you have dreadlocks done to the bottom layers of your hair and that’s not very high fashion to me.

Erika – You look tired and homeless. Your hair is messy and not really that creative of a change. Overall this was on the dull side for me.

Margaux – I also find this a bit boring… It’s a nice photo from a different angle, but there’s just something about this that I don’t like. I can’t figure it out. Good job, though, Leila, just please push yourself a bit more next week if you’re safe!
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Laura :::::

Ray – I think this is a great photo in general. I love your Makeover, I think it might just be my favourite of the week. I wish you would have been focusing your look at the camera and pierced the photo as well. Overall great job Laura! Well done!

Angel – WOW Laura I didn't expect you to take such a risk at cutting you long hair into a classic bob cut, also the colour change is amazing. Ii love you've worked with the colours using 3 tones but keeping the ash reflection which keeps your skin bright and vivid.

Erika – This is cute and what helps is the crispness of the shot. It’s a nice hairstyle and I do like that you aren’t just smiling at the camera.
Margaux – YES! You have SLAYED me this week! The facial expression, the way your hand is positioned in your hair… this photo is near perfection. You made this photo purely about your makeover and I am in LOVE with it. Amazing job, Laura!

::::: Fatima ::::

Ray – WOW! Fatima this is FANTASTIC. Your skin looks amazing and the change of look is really spectacular. The logo is distracting and I wish it didn’t have it but apart from that you have done a fantastic job and might be Best Photo this week!

Angel – I AM ASTONISHED!!! I love people like you that take risks and do things like this in my opinion this is what a real makeover looks like, speechless! Well Done Fatima!

Erika – Stunning beauty! I LOVE the ponytail look as you stand with a horse. The contrast of colours is fantastic and this is a gorgeous look! 

Margaux – Yes, Fatima! This photo is absolutely stellar! You look beautiful and I love how you’re staring directly at the camera. You’re fierce and know how to work it. Great job!
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Erin :::::

Ray – I think the change has suited you very well Erin. The brown really does bring out your light skin and really attracts someone when passing it on a magazine. Your face is incredible and killing it in this shot! Well done girl!

Angel – What to say, there is a change but as like other contestants the only risk you have taken is in changing your hair colour and that is not enough for me.

Erika – This is ok. I mean you’re beautiful, but I really expect more creatively from all of you and this is just a simple shot. Nothing truly standing out.

Margaux - This is a nice photo, but it’s rather boring - there’s nothing really special about it. It’s a bit too casual for my liking, honestly. I like your pose, however. I also like how you’re staring into the camera, your eyes look great!
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
There are 13 Models standing in front of me but I only have 12 Photos in my hands. These Photos represent the 12 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!

The first name I am going to call has the highest score as is Best Photo of the week....
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94

Fatima! Congratulations! You had the highest score! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

( Scores will be reveled at the end )
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
Erin, if you wouldn't have had Immunity you would have been in the bottom 5.
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo is...
Molly! Well done, Fatima beat you out this week but you are still up there! Well done!
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
Next Models I am going to call are....
Laura!
Jessica!

Raina!
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
Anya!
Kim!
Jaclyn!
3295 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
Tenth Model I am going to call is
Nina! Some of the Judges were unhappy with your Makeover this week as they thought it looked more like a wig rather than your normal hair. Please try and be more specific with the theme!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!