This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 5 ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Week 5 ] - Panel &..

3263 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Panel!

9 of you are standing here right now but after tonight only 8 will remain.

Tonight Panel will only consist of Myself, Angel & Erika.
Margaux has had to travel to her State as she is having some Family Issues. We wish her the best and a fast return back here with us!

The Judges have reviewed your photos depicting your respective Nationality and this is what they thought.....
3263 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Kim :::::
( Hindu )

Ray – I get the whole pose and high fashion look to represent that Goddess but I really do have to say I don’t get the Hindu/Indian vibe from this photo. Again you Models have to focus on getting the theme right if not there is no point.

Angel – It's a nice photo and I see what you try to express but if you would have used a bit of logic you would have noticed that Ray meant the nationality and not the religion and last of all I just want to say you never impress me much and in my opinion you shouldn’t have stayed this long in the competition.

Erika – This is an interesting shot and I admit I’m on the fence. While I love the look from head to toe and the pose, I’m not feeling enough of the connection with your assigned religion and nationality. It’s not a bad shot at all. It’s just lacking a bit for me in regards to the task.

::::: Jaclyn :::::
( German )

Ray – The size is not as distracting for me as the writing across the photo. I get that you can look German with the hat and the fur but really this photo is quite bland for me Jaclyn. You are just standing there and really looks like Modelling 101. Not too impressed.

Angel – I like the overall picture but there is one thing I would change and it's the bob hat or whatever it's called because I see it more of an Austrian or Swiss thing than a German and also maybe the hair you said they tend to be very clean, neat and polished so why style such a back-combed crazy hairstyle...?

Erika – Alright, again I am on the fence. First I do love the entire concept and colors of this shot. However…the outfit and hair styling is not exactly what I consider high fashion. This is just an ok shot for me.

::::: Raina :::::
( Japanese )

Ray – I really see Japan with the outfit, hair and makeup. You really did go all for it. I do with your neck would have been extended abit more and your shoulder wouldn’t look dislocated. It is a good photo and the best I have seen so far so well done!

Angel – AMAZING!!! This is the kind of thing we (the judges) were looking for. Something simple, creative and inspiring. Here we can see the Japanese inspired look with the pale skin, a Geisha looking hair style and a very basic make-up which is exactly how the Japanese like to be, very basic and in a routine.

Erika – Thank you! FINALLY something I can get excited about! You look amazing from hair to dress! The shot is flawless and captures your assigned nationality beautifully! Amazing work, Raina!!
3263 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Molly :::::
( Russian )

Ray – FINALLY!! This is the Molly we want in the competition. I saw this photo and the first this I thought was “MOLLY IS BACK IN THE COMPETITION” The edgy look you have gives the Russian vibe and you keep it simple yet your expression says is all. For me this is a great photo!

Angel – First of all I see no Russian inspiration anywhere, second I didn't really understand what you really explained on your description and thirdly now I understand your first speech

Erika – Is this a beautiful shot? Yes. However, I see nothing here showing me Russian culture or anything. There is nothing about this that screams Russian, not even the finest detail. You basically just went for a beauty shot.

::::: Erin :::::
( Italian )

Ray – THIS is High Fashion and I can defiantly see this in Vogue Italia! Some people may not like this photo as you have taken a risk but that is what High Fashion is, taking risks! It has payed off for me this week Erin. I love the power in your eyes and the fact you did not go for the obvious inspiration for Italians. Well done!

Angel – Okay Erin so I get where you want to get with this and I understood everything you wanted to portray from that speech but, I don't see much Italy in the picture Ray who is the organiser asked you to represent different nationalities not the Italian Vogue.

Erika – Major credit to you for doing the research and using towards your photoshoot. This is a great shot that captures exactly what you detailed in your research. You look great and have this high fashion quality to it. Excellent work!!

::::: Leila :::::
( French )

Ray  - The fact that we still haven’t seen the sweet Leila is what I like most about this photo. You are selling everything in this picture and that is what a Model should do. Do I think this screams France? No. Do I think this is a bad photo? Not at all.

Angel – Well its a very nice photo and I can imagine myself in a little town or village of France dressed in a very casual and chique way like you are right now but I still ask for a little more creativity, you could have looked for a breakfast shoot with maybe a croissant or something typical from France to transmit to us even more.

Erika – Overall this is a very nice shot. This feels more southern to me, but it’s still a great look and feel. I like the pose and your look as a whole. Overall, nice work!
3263 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Jessica :::::
( African )

Ray – WOW Jessica I think you did this perfectly this week! You wanted to interpret being poor and living in the wild but you took it to a High Fashion, sexy level. I know people will critique the fact your hair is in your face but I TOTALLY love this shot!

Angel – So again I am forced to ask the question: what were you thinking? There is no representation of an African woman in this photography what so ever I seriously do not understand how some of you can put such little effort in the career you would like to work in.

Erika – I honestly don’t know that to say to this. I understand the concept you depicted and I can see it. However, I feel there is so much more to the African culture than this. All I see in this shot is a naked woman sitting on the beach. This is the same problem Molly had. It’s a beautiful shot, but doesn’t carry much substance. 

::::: Laura :::::
( Arabic )

Ray – Your eyes are so powerful that they pierce through the camera and through the pages of ANY magazine. I get the whole Arabic vibe with the headscarf and the colours. I do have to say I wish your neck would have been a little more extended but apart from that, good job!

Angel – This is an amazing photo but the way the ''hijab'' is done wouldn't be in the Arabic way although I will let pass because it's harder to look for an original yet I still don't see much of an Arabic woman on this photo I see more of a latina.

Erika – Again, I get the concept and I can see it for the most part. However, this doesn’t fully give me the essence of the Arabic culture. In fact, this headwear reminds me more of the African culture. You look great, but this just doesn’t do much for me in regards to the assigned task.

::::: Fatima :::::
( Spanish )

Ray – This is a very High Fashion photo Fatima maybe the most High Fashion I have seen tonight. I do get the cape inspiration and the whole bull fighting vibe. I do think you could have done a little more to show off Spain but it is still a great photo.

Angel – Well I am going to have to say I am disappointed there are many other possible choices to pick from the Spanish culture such as any of the regional dances and expecially the most common and known one flamenco/sevillas and you could have had more colour. Wearing everything dark makes it look like Spain (my country & nationality) is a dark and sad place when it's the complete opposite.

Erika – This is great! I love the entire look and how you incorporated the culture into this photo. I do admit I wish there was more colour to it, but the background really gives me the rustic, Spanish look.
3263 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED ::::::::::

Before I announce the results please let me say one thing.

The 3 Judges had VERY different opinions this week and that made the scores go ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Let me just remind you all that Leila won the Last Immunity Challenge and is therefore safe from eliminations!

There are 9 Models standing in front of me but I only have 8 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 8 of you that are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.

The first name I am going to call is Best Photo and has the highest score this week.....
3263 days 3 hours ago
raygan94

Raina!
Congratulations! Although you did not do so well in the Challenge, you KILLED the Photoshoot so well done!
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
3263 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Leila you have Immunity so please take your photo and join Raina. You will be able to view your score and placing at the end.

Runner-up for Best Photo goes to
Fatima!
Your high Challenge score is what made you go up a few placings! Well done!
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
3263 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Next names I am going to call are....
Erin!
Jessica!
Laura!
Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
3263 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
3 Models left....

Jaclyn!
You are in by the skin of your teeth. You need to step up your game!
Congratulations! You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
3263 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Can Molly and Kim please step forward....

This is not the first time for either of you so I am going to be completely blunt with both of you.

Molly, sincerely I voted you 2nd Best photo this week but the other Judges both voted you Worst photo of the week and it is the reason you are here tonight. This clearly demonstrates to you and the others that I am NOT the only one who makes decisions.

Kim, you are one of the most unique looking Models in the competition and you have proven you know about High Fashion BUT when confronted with a theme you can not put 1 and 1 together. This competition will only get tougher so can that take you further?

So who stays?
3263 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
The last Model going through to next week is

Molly!
Congratulations, my score saved you from elimination this week but don't get used to it.
You are still in the running toward becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3263 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Which means Kim I am sorry but you have been eliminated.

Like I said before you are the most unique looking girl left in the competition and I know that this will just be a boost for you to enter any other competition or game that you put your mind to. I hope you have had a good time and I hope to see you again soon!

Good luck with anything you try to achieve!
3263 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
SCORES AND RANKS THIS WEEK:

1st: Raina - 7 + 68 = 75
2nd: Fatima - 9.9 + 56 = 65.9
3rd: Erin - 6 + 57 = 63
4th: Leila - 10 + 52 = 62
5th: Jessica - 8.8 + 45 = 53.8
6th: Laura - 8.5 + 43 = 51.5
7th: Jaclyn - 9.8 + 39 = 48.8
:::::::::: BOTTOM 2 ::::::::::
8th: Molly - 9.5 + 38 = 47.5
9th: Kim - 8 + 37 = 45
3263 days 3 hours ago
SilverShadow
CONFESSIONAL:
Those 2 judges are obviously just jealous of me coz I'm very beautiful but whatever as long as I have Ray on my side I aint going home :)
3263 days 2 hours ago
Tundra
Well I disagree with the judges. bye.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!