This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Week 6 ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Week 6 ] - Panel &..

3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Panel & Eliminations.

Before we start I would just like to tell you that this is going to be one of the quickest Panel's & Eliminations.

Why? Because I could not be more disappointed with how you have all performed this week.
We are in Week 6 and I am ashamed to see the quality of photos I have received this week.

Erika has not been able to come on time but it does not matter as she would have the same opinion.

Myself, Margaux & Angel have viewed your photos and this is what we thought...
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Molly :::::
( The 50’s )

Ray – I get the whole vintage vibe and the classic Housewife look but to be quite honest, looking at it Model wise it is quite bland. You are just standing there looking pretty for me and working with what genetics gave you not what Modelling has taught you.

Angel – So Molly I see what you tried to show with the housewife thing and all but in the 50s they didn't wear much black. It was a very happy and cheerful time of history, plus choosing the dress to be black doesn't let us appreciate the 50s cut on the dress.

Margaux – This is very cute! I think it’s mostly the haircut that reminds me of the 50’s in this, other than that it’s nothing much… But I honestly adore this! It’s a sweet and innocent photo, much like the ladies in that time. Good job!

::::: Jaclyn :::::
( The 80’s )

Ray – You explain how the 80’s use vibrant colours and it is the era where fashion explodes yet when I see this photo I see none of that. I don’t like what you are doing with your hand to your face and really you are not an explosion.

Angel – I was expecting more colour and more excessive makeup and big hair, the 80s was all about colour as you said but there is not much colour in your photo. Also the dress is not very 80s either.

Margaux – I’m trying to get myself to like this but I can’t and that really upsets me. I’ve been rooting for you this whole time and I think this week was a downfall for you. The colours are far too dull for the 80’s, as that was the time of neon colours. I like your pose, though, it’s nice.

::::: Fatima :::::
( The 60’s )

Ray – Yes it is a good High Fashion photo, I love the coat and you are giving a striking pose. The problem is you did not explain anything so I have no idea what you are trying to portray so for me that looses points. Good photo just have no idea what is the 60’s inspired you...

Angel – Fatima I am actually quite impressed because even though it's a modern 60s cut two piece outfit it does remind me of the 60s when the great COCO CHANEL had her great commercial outcome and was really known by the world so well done!

Margaux – This is FIERCE! You look very classy and relaxed, which is something I always love. You’re high on my list this week, good job Fatima!

::::: Leila :::::
( The 70’s )

Ray – I can definitely see this dress at a club in the 80’s and it really does go with the theme. However I really don’t like your facial expression, it really does look like you are coming home from the club instead of making your way towards it. Mixed feelings about this Leila.

Angel – You remind me of some kind of modern posh hippie but in the good way because the 70s is when all the flower power came up and the free love and so on. So what I can say from my studies in fashion is that you did a great job on this one.

Margaux – I like this depiction of the disco generation! It’s bright and you nailed the hair, it is spot on. I wish your facial expression was happier though, because discos are fun, not dark and gloomy!
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Erin :::::
( The 70’s )

Ray – I think some people don’t give enough of the theme where as you this week has given TOO much. I think you went into detail so much that I completely lost the fact we are focusing on the 70’s. It seems like a cut out from a film rather than a Photoshoot.

Angel – Sorry Erin but this photo is crap! You were supposed to be in the 70s and it seems like you've been shot. This photo reminds me nothing of the 70s and the floral print was not used as much in the 70s they actually wore plain colored tees or shirts with natural flowers.

Margaux – This is an alright photo, but I think it’s your pose and the man that turned me away from it. You look a bit awkward with him there with you, and I believe this would have been much better if you were alone. You did, however, match your theme with your patterned dress.

::::: Raina :::::
( The 50’s )

Ray – Another Model who did not give an explanation so I had no idea what you were trying to convey. I really do think this photo is so simple that it turns into boring. I really was expecting much more from you this Photoshoot Raina.

Angel – Raina you had the chance to choose the best for you and you chose the 50s which did you no good what so ever and in my opinion there was more for you to choose from, from any of the other eras so I'm sorry to say but this week I am disappointed.

Margaux – Oh, no, Raina… You’ve been one of my favourites for a long time, but this week I feel so let down by you. This doesn’t match 50’s at all. Your pose isn’t very good, your expression makes you look as if you’re trying to understand something, and you just didn’t do well this week. I’m disappointed.

::::: Jessica :::::
( The 60’s )

Ray – I get where you wanted to go with the Skateboard and represent the skaters of that time but I really do think this is another boring photo. You girls have all been in a competition, higher standards are expected and I am being disappointed.

Angel – Jessica this is a very good photo because you're some kind of pin-up girl although you're missing a little more makeup and styling on your hair but there is something that doesn't finish convincing me till the point of satisfaction.

Margaux – This isn’t your best photo, but there’s something about it that I like, whether it’s the filter or your pose? I don’t know. This doesn’t really showcase the whole 60’s theme, though, which is underwhelming.

::::: Laura :::::
( The 80’s )

Ray – SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST!! This is all about taking a risk and going for something that could get you Top Photo or sent home and for me tonight you have Best Photo. You used the 80’s colours and your pose and expression are quirky like the people in that era. Great job!

Angel – This is the 80s photo I was expecting to see when I saw this week’s theme. The 80s as you explained Laura is all about the futuristic and punk era and when everyone went a little crazy with the exaggerated hair and makeup. The shocking clothing and tight jeans/pants/leggings and when Madonna started her musical carrier internationally so what else can I say but good job!

Margaux - I really like this! It’s bright, colourful, futuristic, and your expression is wonderful. Excellent pose and you depicted the 80’s very well!
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED ::::::::::

The Photoshoot scores were really close as all of you more or less did the same.

There are 8 Models standing in front of me but I only have 7 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 7 Models that are still in the running towards becoming Tengageds Next Top Model.

There was only ONE girl that stood out from the bunch and the 3 Judges have agreed she is Best Photo....
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94

Laura!
Congratulations! The 3 Judges agreed you were the one to outshine the rest this week. Well done!
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Runner-up for Best Photo goes to
Fatima!
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Next name I am going to call is
Leila!
Molly!
Jessica!
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
3 Models, 2 Photos...
Erin!
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Can Jaclyn & Raina please step forward...

I am not even going to talk to you both individually as I feel you both have let me down for the very same reason. You both posted a photo that was CRAP! I am sorry for being to blunt but you girls have already been on Americas Next Top Model and we are nearly half way through the competition so the Judges are expecting much more.

Right now, I could care less who leaves this competition...

The last name I am going to call is
Raina!
I am really disappointed in you. You won the Challenge and look where you land. You better start pulling it together.
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
Jaclyn, this means you have to pack your bags and leave this competition. It is a shame because I was really sad when you were eliminated from ANTM and this breaks my heart even more. Your photo this week was not at the standard of the rest and your Challenge score was really weak therefore you had the lowest overall score.
I wish you all the best for the future and good luck with anything you do in the future!
3261 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
RANK AND SCORES:

1st: Laura - 8.5 + 75 = 83.5
2nd: Fatima - 8 + 60 = 68
3rd: Leila - 4 + 60 = 64
4th: Molly - 6 + 54 = 60
5th: Jessica - 7.3 + 49 = 56.3
6th: Erin - 7 + 42 = 49
:::::::::: BOTTOM 2 ::::::::::
7th: Raina - 9 + 37 = 46
8th: Jaclyn - 3 + 37 = 40

I am really unimpressed by the scores.

I think you ALL know what you need to do next week!
3261 days 20 hours ago
SilverShadow
:)
3261 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho
Oh... I felt in my heart that I was going home this week, I really try to pull out a genre that isnt my fortee Raina really screw me up.

I have a good time I'm sorry to dissapointing Margaux and you Ry I will be do better in the future. Kisses and hugs girls I love everyone of you. The best model wins dont forget ;)

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!