This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Semi Finals ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Semi Finals ] - Panel &..

3208 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to the Semi Finals Panel & Eliminations!

Tonight 4 will become 3 which means one of you will be eliminated at the door of the Finals.

Margaux is unable to join us tonight but Erika, Angel and Myself and viewed your photos and this is what we thought......
3208 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
::::: Molly :::::

Ray – This is what I was looking for, something rough around the edges and something you don’t normally see. It reminds me of an Avant Garde take on the horoscope Gemini. I love the hair, high fashion clothing and your bone structure is amazing! Great job Molly!

Angel – I have to agree with Ray, I really like the two faced, Gemini kind of thing but I don't think this is a very avant-garde photo or inspiration. You had to give us your all, your full potential but I don't see your all in this photo.

Erika – I really liked the concept of this shot. It’s very interruptive and the mirror effect is great; especially since it features two separate styles. This is of great quality and one of your best of the season!

::::: Jessica :::::

Ray – For me Jessica I am sorry to say but you have fallen FLAT. Yes you might have taken a risk with the facial expression but that is just about it. I am not excited about this photo nor do I think this is Avant Garde in the slightest. Not impressed.

Angel – Once again you disappoint me Jessica, this photo is horrible. There's no light in your face we don't know what you're doing with your hair you're looking down and on top of it you describe this photo as a piece of art??

Erika – Is this a good shot? Yes. Is it a good shot for this task? Not entirely. I think you did the best you could, but this week needed to be more innovative and artistic. I’m not seeing that here and it’s down to the final four, so I have to be stricter in my judging.

::::: Fatima :::::

Ray – BOOM BOOM POW!! That is the emotion I get when I see it. This is an Avant Garde piece of clothing and defiantly looks like a piece of Art. I love the exaggerated shoulders, hair and makeup. The only thing I again have to critique you badly on is your facial expression. You seriously look like you are about to smash my face in.

Angel – This is the kind of thing I was expecting to see bold clothing, bold jewellery and exaggerated hair and makeup. The point of avant-garde is to innovate and be different and I think you've just proved to us you are Fatima

Erika – Beautiful! THIS is semi-finals quality! This is a stunning shot that is colourful, bold, and artistic. The styling of this look is on point and I see you doing big things, even if you don’t win this season. Great work!

::::: Erin :::::

Ray – I love the photo and I love the concept but I would not say this is Avant Garde. It definitely strides away from the norm but I don’t feel it 100%. If I had to put a percentage I think you would be maybe 70% there. I needed that little extra push!

Angel – What were you thinking? I mean it's not a bad photo but seriously this is about innovation not about freaking us out. It's seems like you're missing a boob, your face looks like you're in pain and those mannequin arms are too distracting.

Erika – It’s a different look, for sure. While it is a bit innovative, I feel it’s not that artistic. Eliminate the mannequin hands and you have a standard photoshoot shot. It’s good, but is it good enough to make into the finals?
3208 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED ::::::::::

There are 4 Models standing in front of me BUT I only have 3 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 3 Models that will fight to the death to become Tengageds Next Top Model.

The first name I am going to call has the Highest score ad therefore is Best Photo...
The first Finalist is
Fatima!
Congratulations! You are a FINALIST!!!
Well done! See you next week!
3208 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Second Finalist is
Molly!
Congratulations! You are also a Finalist!
You are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3208 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Can Erin & Jessica please step forward....

Both of you stand here for a very simple reason, your photos did NOT impress.
You girls were asked to produce Avant Garde photos that had never been seen before and that would make you look twice on a Magazine but both of you fell FLAT.

There is only one more place in the Finals.

The last name I am going to call is the last Finalist....
3208 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Erin!
Congratulations!
You will join Fatima and Molly in the Finals in the hopes of becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3208 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
Which means Jessica we have to say good bye to you!
I am so sorry to see you go as you have been one of my favorites since the beginning but unfortunately your time in the competition has come to an end. I am sure we will see more of you and I really do hope you enter more of my future games! Thank you for being a part of the show and good luck with anythnig to strive to do!
3208 days 3 hours ago
raygan94
RANKS THIS WEEK:

1st: Fatima - 72
2nd: Molly - 69
:::::::::: BOTTOM 2 ::::::::::
3rd: Erin - 58
4th: Jessica - 56
3207 days 13 hours ago
SilverShadow
YAY! :D

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!