This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Final: Part 1 ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Final: Part 1 ] - Panel..

3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Models to Panel & Eliminations!

Fatima, Molly, Erin. Only two of you can face off in the Second Part of the Final.
Meaning one of you must leave the competition tonight.

You posted 3 photos each this week and let me just say how proud I am of the 3 of you.
Wither or not you win this competition you should all be proud of how far you have made it.

Margaux, Erika, Angel & I have reviewed your photos and this is what we thought...
3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: MOLLY ::::::::::
:::::: Task 1 :::::

Ray – It wouldn’t be the first thing I think of but for me it does work. I get the Vanilla essence from the colours of your outfit and the background. I like the fact you were inspired by the qualities of the Ice Cream and did not go so literal.  Well done!

Angel – I'm really impressed Molly I think this is one of your best photos up to date. The way you've interpreted this challenge surprises me because I read your description and didn't really convince me but then I saw the photo and I was astonished! Well done.

Erika – Excellent work, Molly! I love the entire look and the inspiration behind it. It’s high fashion and gives the perfect humanization to vanilla ice cream. Very nice job!

Margaux – I LOVE THIS! This is great! Your whole vibe is spectacular and your pose is wonderful. I’m quite proud of how far along you’ve come, Molly! Great job!

::::: Task 2 :::::

Ray – You did it with the background and the colours the photo contains but to be honest with you, you kind of look bored and that makes the whole photo abit boring too. I was impressed by the first photo and then this has let me down a lot.

Angel – In this second photo I'm very disappointed because I can't believe you really thought of this photo as a cover photo of RM Magazine or any other. Your pose is horrible and your face says nothing.

Erika – This is a bit dull to me honestly. I agree with Ray, you look bored and uninterested, which is exactly how I will feel if I saw this on the cover of any magazine. If you were going for a sexy, pouty look then you failed on that front, in my opinion.

Margaux – I’m not a big fan of this. You look just too laid back and lazy, almost like you didn’t want to do this. I don’t know if it’s maybe the swimsuit, but I just don’t like this. It’s a letdown.

::::: Task 3 :::::

Ray – This is exactly the photo I was expecting! I love this shot! There are many things going on in the photo but you stand out! You are giving a lot of angles with your body and I totally agree with this being your Best photo during your time on Americas Next Top Model!

Angel – This is an amazing shoot but there's something that fails for me, you're too far away and looking away from the camera. I think you are getting weaker by the minute Molly you were a possible winner in my personal opinion but seems like I was wrong.

Erika – Yes this is a beautiful shot, but there are too many distractions. If it was just you in the frame, this would have been better. The styling is good, but the way you’re positioned is awkward. And this is certainly not a tropical shot since it’s clearly in the desert.

Margaux – I like this photo, but there’s almost a bit too much going on. I feel like it’d be much better if there was more focus on YOU as opposed to everything else happening. But, this is unique, and because of that, I do like it quite a bit.
3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ERIN ::::::::::
::::: Task 1 :::::

Ray – When I read what you had written I was really worried but then I saw the photo and I felt better. You do stand out because you are serving FIERCE! I love the pose and the sweetness of your outfit. I do wish I could have seen more neck but other than that great job!

Angel – This is a marvellous photo I seriously am completely impressed didn't think the 60s dinner look could be so high fashion but indeed it does bring that fresh memory of a strawberry ice cream in a highway dinner.

Erika – Overall, this is a nice shot. The styling and the look of the shot is great. However, while you are the focus, I feel as though this shot does little to showcase your assigned flavour. You can wear pink all day long, but there needs to be a bit more depth and creativity.

Margaux – You took the ice cream part literally and I like it! This is very retro chic and it’s quite cute, I’ll admit. I don’t think it’s really right for this far in the competition, so I’m a little let down, but it’s an okay photo.

::::: Task 2 ::::::

Ray – I see this as the cover already Erin! I love it! You are showing a vintage Brazil with your outfit and the colours but then we see the background and I love how you mix it with a more modern Brazil! This is a perfect shot for me! LOVE your face and bone structure!

Angel – What an amazing shoot! Well done Erin this is the kind of thing I was expecting to see when asked for a Brazil inspired cover photo. The expression in your face and all the components of your outfit really bring the Brazilian vibe into my eyes

Erika – This is a nice, colourful shot. But, again, as I told Molly if you look uninterested and bored than so will I when I look at it. I think your style is great for the cover, but I would have liked to see you smile or make eye contact with the camera.
Margaux – This is honestly flawless. Very good pick-up from the ice cream photo. You look absolutely beautiful, the colours are magnificent, and this perfectly suits summer. Very proud of you for this one, Erin!

Ray – Although you look a little bit angry I do think this is a great shot. You demand ALL the attention in the photo, not even the horse or jockey has anything to do with you! I love your eyes and your strong stance! Well done Erin, impressed once again!

Angel – I absolutely love it! You're so into the groove and look so fierce that your eyes almost penetrate through mine, you are the model all companies would like to have in their ad campaigns, even I myself would hire you for my beauty parlours! Well done.

Erika – You look stunning and scary all at once! However, the context and meaning for this shot is missing. I have no real clue why you are half dressed with a horse. But, the shot is of a beautiful quality.

Margaux – Fierce! The look on your face is giving me total chills (good ones)! You look great and I love your pose in this. Gorgeous work.
3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: FATIMA ::::::::::
::::: Task 1 :::::

Ray – I honestly think this photo does not do you any justice. I gave you Chocolate for the simple reason you are dark skinned. It is an obvious photo and I was expecting a bigger surprise than what I have gotten. Nor a good reaction nor a bad.

Angel – I see what you intend to portray but being a final don't you think this is too simple? I mean Ray asked for high fashion and you just give us the judges a simple beauty shot. Seeing last week’s photo I was expecting more from you Fatima.

Erika – Beautiful shot and it’s very simple, yet stunning. You didn’t need to go over the top with any props or settings. This was a beautiful way of working with your assigned flavour.

Margaux – I love this, honestly! It’s simple and beautiful. Very natural and your skin looks gorgeous. I like how you didn’t take the ice cream thing too literally. This is nice!

::::: Task 2 :::::

Ray – I love how you are in this shot, you are tall and demanding all the attention. My problem is that I think too much is going on. Everything seems the same colour and although you are beautiful in this shot I think the shot is a bit distracting to the eye.

Angel – Well Fatima I cannot deny that this would make an amazing cover photo but let me remind you of something we are in BRAZIL not in Africa which is what your "cover photo" mostly represents.

Erika – Very stunning visually, but having another person there adds a distraction. The styling is more African than Brazilian, so I have to take that also into consideration. I think this would have been an amazing photo if it was a close up on just you.

Margaux – This is fierce! The prints are fabulous and your legs DO go on for miles! Damn, Fatima! Amazing!

Ray – I am disappointed Fatima honestly. You had so many photos to pick from and you choose this one. This is modelling 101 not a shot we would see at a Final. Overall you have not impressed me and this is the last chance you had.

Angel – One disappointment after another, I am seriously starting to think that you don't deserve to be here in this final. I don’t think you are putting effort into this, I don't watch ANTM but I have seen many photos of the show of Fatima that are a thousand times better than this one.

Erika – Gorgeous and stunning! I love the entire look and how the white contrasts beautifully with your skin tone. It’s simple but it’s a fierce look and you look ready for summer.

Margaux - I can’t get over your legs, they’re so long! I’m a fan of this photo, except I do wish the background was different, but you couldn’t control that. Your pose is on point and the look on your face is confident. I love it!
3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES HAVE BEEN ADDED, RESULTS ARE IN ::::::::::

As you can see the Judges had different opinions for ALL 3 of you.
The points were out of 100 this week so I am basing this decision on who had the lowest scores. Scores will be revealed at the end.
Before we start I am going to say that 2nd and 3rd place only have a ONE point difference, meaning this was a VERY close Final 3!

I have 3 beautiful Models standing in front of me but I only have 2 Photos in my hands. These photos represent the 2 that will battle head to head to be crowned Tengaged's Next Top Model.

The first name I am going to call was the highest score and Best Photo....
3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Erin!
Congratulations!
You now have a 50% chance to win Tengageds Next Top Model!
3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Fatima & Molly please step forward....

It is now down to both of you and like I said before, only ONE point separates the both of you tonight.
You both are vital to this competition and at this stage of the journey it would be a shame to loose any of you, but one must go.

The Model who will battle it out against Erin is...
3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
Molly!
Congratulations!
You will face Erin for a chance to become Tengaged's Next Top Model!
3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
I am so sorry to say this but Fatima that means history is repeating it self and you must go home.
You have been a fabulous contestant and although you have been more consistent than Molly, your performance in the Final was not to her standard. Unfortunately that is what has ultimately sent you home tonight. I do have to say that I dont think you need this competition any more as I think you will have a great career ahead of you as a Model. You have now learnt what you needed from this show and I hope you use it to better yourself in the future! It has been a pleasure having you and I hope you join more of my group games!
3203 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
SCORES:

1st: Erin - 97
::::::::::  BOTTOM 2 :::::::::::
2nd: Molly - 86
3rd: Fatima - 85

CONGRATULATIONS MOLLY & ERIN!
3203 days 10 hours ago
SilverShadow
OH......MY......GAWDDDHHHHH! TYSM!!! :D
3203 days 4 hours ago
mikec51
WOW I'm stunned thank you all so much!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!