This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ Final: Part 2 ] - Panel & Eliminations!

Topic » [ Final: Part 2 ] - Panel..

3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Welcome Erin & Molly to the Final Panel & Eliminations.

In less than an hour ONE of you will become Tengaged's Next Top Model and walk away with the Cover and a 6 Page Spread in RM Magazine July Issue, an AD Campaign with Ready-Made Models, their very own fragrance called Fierce Stomp, £100,000 and a request to join me at Panel in Cycle 8.

15 Models started of this competition, coming from different Cycles of Americas Next Top Model.
We are now down to Molly from Cycle 16 and Erin from Cycle 13.

The Judges have viewed your Photos for the Finale and each Judge has scored each Photo with 25 points meaning each Model can receive 100 points per Judge, 400 points in total.
This will be added to the score of each Photoshoot during this competition to get an average. The Challenges will also be averaged and added to the Photoshoot Average. This will determine the winner.

Let the Final Panel begin....
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: ERIN ::::::::::
::::: Task 1 :::::

Ray – I really like the fact that you went for a more subtle nude. You bone structure in this shot is great and I am glad that you used the only bit of your body that is available to make shapes and angles. Well done!

Angel – This is a great photo but I don't think it's worthy of a final. You have to show more interest and put more effort in being a model I think you have great potential but you did not bring out the beast in you.

Erika – Beautiful shot! It’s simple, yet artistic in its own way. You look stunning and the way you’ve positioned your self is great. The darkness meeting the light was a great creative choice on your part!

Margaux – I like the lighting of this, your facial expression, and the pose, but I would have rathered if you looked into the camera. I think it would have been a more powerful photo. However, you have earned your way into finals and I do like this photo!

::::: Task 2 :::::

Ray – WOW Erin! I love this picture! Your eyes are literally AMAZING! Your bone structure once again is incredible and this would be a very very good shot for the first page and as your worldwide AD. If I stopped to look I am sure the majority of viewers would too.

Angel – This is what I was talking about, here is the beast we want to see as judges. We are looking for the next top model meaning we need people like you to make us proud and keep our names on the TOP!

Erika – LOVE it! Not only does it go hand in hand with your cover look, but it’s sexy and stunning all in one. The face your giving is piercing and the colours mixed in with the black really highlights your beauty. Excellent work!

Margaux – I am LIVING FOR THIS! The colours, the pose, the face, ugh, I love it! This single photo right here explains why you are in the finale tonight. It’s absolutely gorgeous Erin! Proud of you!

::::: Task 3 :::::

Ray – It is different, I was not expecting it but I think it works. Although your expression does look like you have been startled but giving emotion is better than not giving any at all and for that I am content. You look beautiful!

Angel – Wow! What an amazing photo and makeover, this time round I don't think I'm going to have any bad critiques about you. Your face looks rejuvenated with that new hair colour it really brings out the best of you.

Erika – Beautiful makeover! Love your hair in this as its curly cute! The overall shot is very light and easy on the eyes. I could see this in a magazine as an advertisement. Nice work!

Margaux – I do quite like this! It’s very feminine and sweet! Much better than the photo you entered before this. Stunning job, Erin.

:::::: Task 4 :::::

Ray – Erin I have loved your performance so far but I have to be honest....this shot has let me down a little. I feel like it is modelling 101 and not so much for a Final shot. I mean it is a good shot and you look stunning but not Final worthy for me.

Angel – I have to say it... What were you thinking? I mean the theme choice was great but once again you didn't put effort into it, you really have to think twice before posting because if not you disappoint us and lose points.

Erika – Oh, Erin, why would you do with this shot? Yes you look great, but this is your FINAL photo! It needs to be one of, if not THE, best shot of your entire journey here! This is too simple for it to be finals worthy.

Margaux – I feel like this is really underwhelming for your final photo of the cycle. I was expecting something eye-catching, something unique… I don’t know, but this is kind of a sad end to your journey compared to the other photos you’ve sent in.
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: MOLLY ::::::::::
::::: Task 1 :::::

Ray – I love the whole vintage vibe I get from the photo and I think that is what makes this a good shot. Your body looks great although I think you could have positioned it at a better angle in order for us to appreciate it more.

Angel – It is a really nice photo and being black & white makes it enhance a nude picture but I can appreciate that you're not completely nude, also if you would have expressed a little more with your face or looked more at the camerayou would have expressed bit more.

Erika – Overall this is a decent shot. I’m not a fan of the filter used, as it really whitens the shot. However, I do love how you are positioned and the overall style you went with.

Margaux – I don’t like this photo and I really hate saying that. The angle is weird; your pose is off… I think the only thing I actually like is your facial expression - but it would have looked better if you had been staring into the camera.

::::: Task 2 :::::

Ray – You have High Fashion written all over yourself! I love the outfit and I love your hair! I do think this is a great first page. Your body looks really slender but I do think your left hand is placed wrongly. It distracts me from you. Other than that, great job!

Angel – I don't know what to say I'm not fully convinced I like your body and the scenery but your face once again says nothing to me. I don't know what you're trying to express, and I am starting to be very disappointed.

Erika – This is a beautiful look and the contrast of your skin tone with the body suit is stunning! Love the red lips and the simpleness of this shot. Very nice!

Margaux – I like this! It’s classy and daring, you look fierce! However, I wish there was more bright colours, because it’s summer: summer means neon colours and floral prints!

::::: Task 3 :::::

Ray – I do think this is much better than the photo you used in Week 3. I do have to say that my first impression was that you had a headache. It is giving emotion and that is what makes a photo tell a story. Well done.

Angel –  This is an amazing photo well done Molly you've have finally impressed me in this final, I think you've done a great job in this new beauty shot and I really like you looking away to make the pearls stand out.

Erika – This is a great shot in general, but I’m not seeing it working as a beauty shot. You look great, but the pearls and your positioning away from the camera doesn’t match what I’d consider a beauty shot to be.
Margaux – I LOVE this! This is a beautiful shot. You look sweet and just absolutely gorgeous. Your hand is positioned perfectly; the spot you’re staring at is magnificent… I just love this!

::::: Task 4 :::::

Ray – If looks could kill we would all be on the floor. You have a killer stare and I am glad you brought the original Molly, the Molly that has an attitude but can still be a Model. I love the curve in your body but your arms are failing you again.

Angel – Amazing once again you surprise me, this photo is incredible I think this is making our decision harder and harder by the minute. I love the fact that your whole body is looking one way and your head another well done.

Erika – STUN-NING! Love the contrast of colours, the styling, and the overall look of this shot! By far one of your best this season, in my opinion! I could even see you modelling some of my clothes one day!

Margaux – Again, like Erin, this is disappointing for the final photo of the cycle. I expected you to have something more powerful, something fiercer than this. This is one of your worst, in my opinion, and I hate when models have their downfall at the finale (like I did, oops!). But, don’t lower your hopes - I did terrible in the finale and now I’m here.
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
:::::::::: SCORES ARE NOW BEING PROCESSED ::::::::::
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Before we start Erika would like to say a few words...

Erika: "Both of you have been truly stunning to watch all season. You have each grown in unique ways. Erin, you have always remained humble, yet confident in your abilities as a model. I admire that grace and dedication to proving you have what it takes to survive in the modeling world. Molly, you have been passionate and sometimes a bit too confident. However, there is no denying your beauty and abilities as a model.

No matter what the results are, I’m sure you each will do very well outside of this competition. Good luck!"
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Erin and Molly, scores have been added, Tengaged's Next Top Model has a new winner. The crown must be handed over.

Who will it be?

Erin and Molly, please step forward....
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
The Judges were given a TWIST when asked for Critiques.
Each Judge would get to give the Model of their choice 5 extra points to be added to the total. This was based on who each Judge thought was a better winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model. With that being said.....

I only have 1 photo in my hands and this is the photo of the Winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model!

Erin, the petite Model who came 4th in Cycle 13 of ANTM and came into this competition like the dark horse but has proved that height does not constrict you from your dream.

Molly, 1st Runner up of Cycle 16, who started off mixing her emotions with attitude causing bad critiques but has stormed over all of the girls with Best Photos.
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
The Journey has been long and well fought for but the time has come!
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
One of you is about to become Tengaged's Next Top Model and will receive life changing prizes!
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
* Camera points to 40" Screen *
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Tengaged's

Next

Model

is.....
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94

http://oi60.tinypic.com/29mlod4.jpg
ERIN!!! Congratulations!!
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Erin you are TENGAGEDS NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!!!

FINAL SCORES:

1st - Erin: 7.7 + 81.2 = 88.9 + 15 ( Ray, Angel & Margaux ) = 103.9
2nd - Molly: 7.1 + 82.2 = 89.3 + 5 ( Erika ) = 94.3

Molly that means unfortunately you have been eliminated. I hate for history to repeat itself but in this case the Judges faith was much stronger when making a decision. This was fair, just in case you have any issues I can show you full scoring as from Week 1. You have been a FANTASTIC contestant and I am already giving you a place ( If you want it ) on Cycle 10: ALL STARS!!! I would love for you to be in that Cycle and I wish to see more from you in the near future. Congrats for getting this far and good luck with anything you desire to do after here.
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Erin you will be the face of Ready Made Models aswell as the face of Fierce Stomp. You will grace RM Magazine July issue and hopefully see you in Cycle 8! You have been a fabulous Model and to be honest with you at the beginning I wouldn't have seen you here but you demonstrated that with hard work, passion and FAITH you can win this competition!

Your contract with RM Models Management starts right now!
3195 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
I would like to thank Angel, Erika and Margaux for joining me in Panel, it has been great having the 3 of you and I hope we get to work together more in future games!

Thank you to ALL the contestants who applied and were Chosen as Top 15!

It has been an incredible Cycle, much more than I thought it was going to be. With many ups and downs thank you to everyone who has made this possible.

For now this has ended but I will be back very shortly with The X Factor Season 8!

Peace and love!

Ray! Xx

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 11!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!