This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game Rules

Topic » Game Rules

4721 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
* Immunity/Reward Challenges will be held nearly everyday.
* If your tribe goes to Council, and you do not vote, it will count as a self vote.
* Drama is aloud, and I encourage it :), but any bad comments regarding race, sex, religion, homophobic, or other offensive comments will be taken serious, and the person will be banned from the game.
* There will be Immunity Idols. One for each camp. I will give hints at Reward Challenges, in Rewards, in Immunity Challenges, etc. To play one, you must message me saying you are either going to use it for yourself, or for another player. Once it is used, it will be hidden again. You can also play it in the Council Forum when I ask "If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so." I will allow 5 minutes for anyone to play it. If you give it away (Not for Council, but just to give it to someone, you must tell me before so I can kerp track.
4721 days 4 hours ago
Midgetkitty123
Are you also going to do the number hidden immunity idol thing
4721 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I was thinking of that. Thats one of my choices
4721 days 3 hours ago
Midgetkitty123
Yay
4721 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Instead on two idols, there will be five.
4721 days 3 hours ago
greyconverse
Awesome !!
4721 days 2 hours ago
ofl1998
cool 5 hidden immunity idols
4720 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Forgot to add this. If you get banned from Tengaged for over 3 days, you will be removed from the game.
4720 days 9 hours ago
Muffiato
Awesome !! +2

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!