This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 282 Final

Topic » TSC 282 Final

2471 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To All

1. Zayde Wolfe - Brave - The song itself did nothing for me, I'm afraid it just passed on by and i will not remember it.

2. Nothing But Thieves - If I Get High - This could pass as a filler track on the 1995 album The Bends by Radiohead, I do enjoy that album however I wasn't really feeling this, although I liked his voice the production was pretty flat to keep me interested.

3. Brequette Cassie - No Enemy - This wasn't bad as a whole on first listen so gave it a few more listens but it's just not wowing me, thought I might get into it but now I'm meh about it.

4. Rae Morris - Reborn - Maybe if Bjork sung it I might be able to dig this? Not a fan of this chicks voice to be frank and that background vocal bit was annoying....very annoying! The worse so far for me.

5. CLC - Hobgoblin - The production was good on this one and the voices not as annoying as most for me in this genre but still it just comes off as nonsense to me.

6. Fozzy - Judas - When I was obsessed with this genre there were always a few bands that just didn't do it for me like Monster Magnet that would appear on several soundtracks that I'd buy and I'd just ignore, these guys kind of fall into that category for me, although much better than most so far it lacked that wow factor for it to be memorable or downloadable.
2470 days 19 hours ago
krrais
01) Zayde Wolf : I like the cinematic feel to it, my heart was only like 1/4 pulled into the song tho tbh, could be better.
02) Nothing But Thieves : Reminds me a bit of Kodaline, not sure if it's a guy or a girl singing but he/she's not bad, maybe a little too mellow but I still enjoyed it.
03) Brequette Cassie : Eh, didn't really pick up my interest, her vocal is also hella dated.
04) Rae Morris : How many times has she been entered, eh? More experimetal and quirky from her previous stuff I heard in TSC, not sure that it works out well but it gets better and better as it plays on.
05) CLC : Good, some excitement. Most of the vocals are borderline annoying, but overall the song is enjoyable.
06) FOZZY : Didn't expect it to be that creepy, maybe I shouldn't have looked at the video.. o yea it's better but still not into it, not something I usually listen to.
07) Siv Jakobsen : I love the way they higlight her pretty vocal while balancing it with the simple instrumentals, the background vocals are also a nice addition to the song.
08) Delacey : It feels like the music actually overshadows her vocal, she doesn't really have that spark I was expecting, not a bad song though, that build up near the end of the song was pretty good.
09) Love Thy Brother : I like how the song's direction is actually very current while her voice has that indie vibe from songs like 4 years ago, pretty good.
10) Queens of the Stone Age : I quite like this, his vocal could use a little more power but the beat and the guitar riffs make up for it.
11) Fresh Boy : Oh no, theyre from my country :x well I guess it's kinda.. fresh? but the bigger question for me is how did you find this?
12) The Sam Willows : Heard them before, I forget which song is my favorite from them, but this is definitely good, upbeat, catchy, enjoyable. 
13) Eva Simons : Great beat, not really my thing but I appreciate the overall originality, although some parts feel like it's been done too many times before.
14) DSV : Wait, how many southeast asian ppl are actually in this group? @.@ I guess this is.. fun? Idk how to put into words what I'm feeling toward the song honestly..
15) Hilltop Hoods : This kinda just passed me by, he's not a really good rapper (if that's what he's doing), the girl couldn't help lift up the song either.
16) Moon Taxi : Was hoping for a more explosive chorus as the verses are actually quite good, still one of the better entries tonight.
17) Vance Joy : Not a fan of him but this is actually really good, didn't really care of his vocal but the music is so lit.
18) Blackpink : This is really Blackpink? I didn't really hear that Blackpink magic they usually have, this is just another kpop song, still enjoyed though.
19) A R I Z O N A : Quite summery, nice for a background music, nothing spectacular but it kept me interested.
20) Tove Lo : Wow this is actually quite amazing, even for her caliber, not sure how it will rank considering how well-known she is but bravo.
21) Phantogram : Was promising at first but I lost interest halfway through.
22) Rag'n'Bone Man : The first half is okay but it gets so much better at the second half, I could feel the emotion he tried to give to the song.
23) Picture This : I think this is what a male twee sounds like? I really like it, the chorus is a bit more rock-ish but it's still fitting, very nice song.
2470 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
KRISNA HI
2470 days 17 hours ago
Katey
01) Zayde Wolf: This sort of reminds me something David Guetta would do. It took an awful long time to get into it, I was expecting it to get bigger and faster but it just kind of kept a slow pace. Not a bad start! =]
02) Nothing But Thieves: Very slow but that’s not always a bad thing. His voice had a Jeff Buckley-vibe and the song itself gave me Radiohead feels! I like! =]
03) Brequette Cassie: A really positive song! I lie the uplifting nature of it. This felt very Eurovision to me, which I see as a good thing! =]
04) Rae Morris: I knew from the first four seconds I was going to like this! Great computer beat, had a Bjork/Sinead O’Connor way about it. Really good! =]
05) CLC: It’s time for my weekly dose of K-Pop! These ladies must be Korea’s answer to Little Mix. I didn’t mind it but not my fave so far! =]
06) FOZZY: As a wrestling fan, I always knew Chris Jericho was in a band but I never bothered to look them up! Doesn’t feel like I’ve missing out on much! Not bad though for heavy metal! =]
07) Siv Jakobsen: This was pretty. Her voice is so interesting that it can carry an entire song with this quiet, almost unnoticeable, melody. Really sweet. =]
08) Delacey: This song just made me wonder what Christina Perri is up to! LOL! This was nice, if not a little preachy, I mostly liked it but it has zero edge – which it doesn’t seem to want to, which is cool too. =]
09) Love Thy Brother: This is the first song that made me sit up in my chair and go “OK! Interesting!” I think this is a solid choice and one of the strongest I’ve heard so far! =]
10) Queens of the Stone Age: Oh no this isn’t to my taste really, sorry. =[
11) Fresh Boy: LOL. This was a bit silly! It had a fun Caribbean beat but I don’t think it will do well with that wonky computer noise for a chorus. =\
12) The Sam Willows: I think we have a winner! I can see this doing really well!! Such a strong song, lovely vocals and that clap-along is irresistible. I liked it a lot! =]
13) Eva Simons: I like this experimental route she’s going down! It’s different, that’s for sure, but I like it! =]
14) DSV: Hahaha! It’s always good to have songs that don’t take themselves too seriously! This was hilarious! xD
15) Hilltop Hoods: Not really sure on this one. I don’t love his voice – the accent is very distracting. Chorus is fairly nice though. =]
16) Moon Taxi: Hello Adam Levine-alike! (That’s a compliment!) This was cool and I liked when the brass kicked in! I approve! =]
17) Vance Joy: This was fine, if not slightly dull. I can’t really say anything bad about it, but nothing much good either. This song was kind of just there? =\
18) Blackpink: Oh.. more K-Pop? Did I miss a theme? LOL! This was ok, but weaker than the other K-Pop song we’ve already heard tonight! =[
19) A R I Z O N A: Nice, if not slightly, generic beat. A lot of songs these days sound a lot like ‘Waves’ by Mr. Probz. This isn’t a stand-out, but it’s not awful either! =]
20) Tove Lo: Tove is cool. I’ve heard this song on the radio a lot. It’s ok! =]
21) Phantogram: This video was a bit dominatrix-y! Not sure about the song, it felt a bit messy. Not my favourite but not my least either! =]
22) Rag'n'Bone Man: He bores me to tears. =\
23) Picture This: Awwww a really sweet sentiment to this song! I love a bit of guitar pop rock and this fit the bill nicely. He has a cool gravely voice! A lovely end to an interesting contest! =]
2470 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To All

7. Siv Jakobsen - Like I used To -  Perhaps at open mic I could appreciate this but I wasn't really wowed by this I'm afraid.

8. Delacey - Dram it Possible - The first entry to hold my attention, I quite enjoy her voice which was key cause otherwise I wouldn't be too wowed by it but it had a nice flow to it and it is worthy of my playlist.

9. Love Thy Brother - Love Me Better - Instantly into this one, quite love her voice and style of singing, beat is pretty solid as well, video was like a trailer for a upcoming horror flick, one I'd be interested in watching though, this  chick be psycho, solid entry.

10. Queens Of The Stone Age - The Way You Used To DO - A perfect example of a band that would always appear on soundtracks I owned back in the day and would always ignore, never liked this band and this song does nothing to change my mind. It got on my nerves to be honest.

11. Fresh Boy - Turun Naik Oles Trus - This was missing a wow factor for me, this sound should scream fun but for whatever reason fun  it was not. Not horrible but nothing special.

12. The Sam Willows - Take Heart - Not big on the production sound on this one but vocals were both decent, just not really my taste.
2470 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck to All

13. Eva Simons - Guaya - I wouldn't of guessed Eva Simons if i heard this on the radio first, very much my taste range still just different for her, I do like it just gonna need to give it a few listens to get more into it before i know just how much i like it. Not a instant favorite by her but definitely worthy of some points.

14. DSV - I Am ME - i like the production on this one but can't say I like her much, song itself came off as corny and on the verge of annoying.

15. Hilltop Hoods -1955 - Well I Love this song, was gonna submit it last year but figured the crowd here would not appreciate the hip hop vibe so entered Montaigne on her own which Rick called one of the worse of the year, whatever I love her and like these guys too.

16. Moon Taxi - Two High - I didn't mind this one, good for when I'm in relax mode, I like his voice and the style fits it well.

17. Vance Joy - Lay It On Me - I do like Georgia by him but that's about it, not a fan of this one at all.

18. Black Pink - As If It Was Your Last - Well I was expecting this to set off my misophonia but it did not, it actually had a flow to it and felt cohesive unlike all other tracks I've heard by them. Still not something I'd obsess over but I'm not mad at it.
2470 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To All

19. A R I Z O N A - Where I Want To Be - I like his voice, not crazy about the production though in whole, doesn't really compliment his voice, the squeaky parts at least. If not for the squeaky bits it could go on the same relax mode playlist as Moon Taxi but those bits are not relaxing I'm afraid.

20. Tove Lo - True Disaster - Cool Girl was my Jam for a bit, I had bypassed this one though, I remember it getting posted but when I listened it wasn't actually a song? Anyhow I never went back to it cause of that, it was really long though so maybe the song was hidden somewhere in the version? Anyhow this had a relaxed vibe to it and was OK but didn't truly excite me.

21. Phantogram - You Don't Get Me High Anymore - Love this one, had it on rotation for ages on my playlist and wanted to enter it myself but kept pushing it off.

22. Rag'n'Bone Man - Grace - Absolutely hate it....this wins most boring, feels like gospel music which so ain't for me, not today not ever.

23. Picture This - Take My Hand - Nice closer :D This was good, love his voice.
2470 days 10 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Zayde Wolf ~ Loved the whole production in this, great start! Vocals are a little weak in parts, but I'll forgive. Really into this.
Nothing But Thieves ~ I liked the tone in the vocallist's voice, but the song was kinda drab. The kick in the second half was definitely needed and did the song a bit more justice, but I wasn't into it too much.
Brequette Cassie ~ Feeling a Eurovision-y production here. Her voice is nice actually and the song is pretty cool. Unsure about the 'AYO' parts though. Its catchy, it may get points :)
Rae Morris ~ Queen of Blackpool returns! 'Cold' will forever be my fav by her, but this was also pretty damn great. Loved the progression, and of course, her voice.
CLC ~ Sorry, this is a no from me. Real mess, and bad rapping.
FOZZY ~ Too much guitar in songs tends to turn me off, BUT ... I kinda liked this. It was angsty, and the vocal was decent, especially in the brdge. I feel I'll remember it, so lets see.
Siv Jakobsen ~ Oh please...make it stop1 Twee and nervous sounding, I really didn't like this. Sorry.
Delacey ~ Lovely...ballad hour! :x I didn't mind the chorus in this, and the eventual instrumentals. I just felt no impact from her singing...idk, I'm cold and in need of beats.
Love Thy Brother ~ Not into her voice, but there is a good production in this song that gives it a memorable feel. Good chorus, compliments to the producer.
Queens of the Stone Age ~ I got a bit tired of this if I'm honest.. couldn't get into it.
Fresh Boy ~ Quite pleasant overall, but not exactly standout. Not keen on the rapping either. Not something I'd find again, sorry.
The Sam Willows ~  I feel like this reallly took its time to get going, the drop was pretty great though. I do like an unexpected duet too.  Not bad at all.
Eva Simons ~ Tolis' song or Tolis' 12. There is not an inbetween! Its a catchy song, not my favourite by her though. Still, dat drop!
DSV ~ This is going to be that awful song that does stupidly well for no reason. Load of crap.
Hilltop Hoods ~ Hmm, an interesting look on history, I suppose? Ooh famale vocal, steady improvement. This was strange, quite strange. Kind of get the aim of the song, but it isn't for me.
Moon Taxi ~ Finally we're getting somewhere - not the strongest vocal or indeed song I've ever heard, but I sure did like it all the same.
Vance Joy ~ Its no Riptide, but the progression in this is unexpectedly pretty decent. Not a bad song at all, although after a while I knew what to expect.
Blackpink ~ #staple alerrrt! Their songs tend to have this weird trend, where the tempos change in a split second, I guess that comes with the Blackpink package though. The synthie chorus had me jamming, I can't lie...one of the best tonight :x
A R I Z O N A ~ Ditch the chipmunks, this song was great and would have ridden on nicely without them. Very catchy, albeit a bit repetitive. Liked it!
Tove Lo ~ Never really grasped her hype, this song didn't do a lot to change that. I only liked the synth.
Phantogram ~ LOL, the third song tonight about getting high, no prizes for guessing this week's theme. That said, this one was great! Love the vocals :)
Rag'n'Bone Man ~ Mmmfff, his voice! His previous entries had more of that 'magic' that I feel this one just misses, but all the same, there;s a nice progression in this one. His voice is gold though, this will do well.
Picture This ~ Kinda torn on this, as the vocals are soo annoying, but the lyrics are decent and as is the chorus. Leaning towards a miss though for me.
2470 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
Zayde Wolf- A lot of build up in the first minute, but it just fell flat and nothing ever happened. It was ok, but nothing good :/

Nothing But Thieves- The first minute was boring af, but it got better in the 2nd half. This is not really my type of music, but it was a pleasant song.

Brequette Cassie- This was so over hyped in the spain selection, like it’s a good song, but it’s nothing that special lol. Solid song.

Rae Morris- I think this song will do well, but for me this song never clicked with me, it was kind of boring :/ like really boring.

CLC- Yas at this bop! I Don’t like the vocals that much, but like the whole song is catchy af, it’s a bit messy though.

FOZZY- Instantly turned me off from the 1st 20 secs. This is just not my style at all.The vocals are not good and the song is just too loud and messy.This song is an example on why i dislike Rock music. I don’t mind rock elements in songs, but when a song is 100% rock i won’t like it what so ever.

Siv Jakobsen- It was a bit boring at first, but i started to like it near the middle, it’s a cute song, with good vocals. Simple, but sweet.

Delacey- This was boring, very boring, Like at least i felt emotion from Siv’s song, but this was just cliche and uninteresting. Not good at all.

Love Thy Brother- The verses are nice, but the chorus was kind of meh, the video was umm interesting, the song was ok.

Queens of the Stone Age- Omg the sound is really hurting my ears lol! The vocals are irritating, the song is messy af and the whole song is just boring and uninteresting, and again not my type Awful, completely awful.

Fresh Boy- I’m actually laughing right now, the song is so cheap. Like it’s bad trust me, very bad, but there was worse from this contest.

The Sam Willows- Wow this was really good! Like an amazing song right here, the vocals are nice, and the chorus is really nice! Catchy af. Great bop!

Eva Simons- Like it’s a pretty basic bop, but i like it. But nothing great. A bit messy :/

DSV- Lol i’m dead at this. This is so iconic honestly. It’s catchy, and i love the accent. And the chorus is like omg what a iconic masterpiece. It drags a bit in the 2nd half, but like great iconic bop.

Hilltop Hoods- Eww i hated the rap so much like yuck. The female vocals were quite nice though. But it was boring really, just a complete mess.

Moon Taxi- This was kind of boring, not bad, but just one note. The drop did nothing for me either. It’s rare that a drop would be *boring*, which this one is. Really meh.

Vance Joy- Not bad, but really really meh, i’m falling asleep.

Blackpink- I’m woke. What a masterpiece of a bop. Blackpink never dissapoints, i’m dying rn. So catchy, the verses are amazing and the chorus is simple but effective. And they are all icons.

A R I Z O N A- The song was one note. But it was pleasant. A bit boring, but not bad. Not that good either.

Tove Lo- Like it’s good, but not that interesting. Tove Lo where are your amazing songs at? Cuz this was kind of lame compared to her others.

Phantogram- This was interesting, i debated if i liked this or not, and i think i kind of like it? Lol it’s a weird song, i won’t give high points but i might sneak some points for this.

Rag’n’Bone Man- His songs are so overrated, i only liked human, the other’s can go. But this one was bad, it’s just so boring, so uninteresting, so cookie cutter. Like yeah his voice is great, but nothing else is :/

Picture This- Yeah it was ok, not bad, but not really into these types of songs. I’m falling asleep rn this was boring.
2470 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Zayde Wolf - I thought it was going to build up to something good, but it quickly transitioned to the next verse. Not bad, but blue balled me a bit.
02) Nothing But Thieves - It's pleasant enough, but made little to no impact on me. 
03) Brequette Cassie - Should have represented Spain this year (SORRY MIRELA) in ESC. Quite good.
04) Rae Morris - I looked into this when it first dropped and was rather unimpressed, especially in comparison to other stuff she's done. I like it a bit more on second listen, but that constant noise (I don't know how to explain it, but YOU KNOW WHAT I'M HEARING) throughout it is kinda draining.
05) CLC - Yeah, this is definitely what the contest needed -- I know it's super early on, but I was looking for an uptempo banger and I got it. Kpop Gods forgive me, but I like this more than the new Blackpink track that's coming up later.
06) FOZZY - I'd like to say that I support Chris Jericho in all of his ventures, but I'd be lying.
07) Siv Jakobsen - I hope this intro is just throwing me off and it's going to progress into something different. I really have to be in a certain mood to get into uber female singer-songwriter stuff. Not doing it for me.
08) Delacey - This is really fucking pretty. I didn't think I was in the mood to be balladfucked tonight, but this was gorgeous. Doubtful it's a top point getter from me unless the rest of the contest shits the bed, but again, super pretty for what it is.
09) Love Thy Brother - Intro was LAME, but I'll give this a chance. Her accent is a little overpowering, but I'm still giving this a chance. Eh, nothing I'd coming back to, but it's not bad.
10) Queens of the Stone Age - When I saw the running order, this was the entry I was least looking forward to. They've just never done anything for me, and this did nothing to change it.
11) Fresh Boy - Weak flows, little passion, basement quality production. Remember shitty MIDI files from like the late 90's/early 2000's? You don't, but I memba. That's what this production sounds like it was produced entirely on. It's bad. Sorry for the harshness, but it's FUCKING BAD.
12) The Sam Willows - I think I'd normally be borderline annoyed by this, but after the last attempt at being a feel-good bop, this sounds really good in comparison.
13) Eva Simons - I'd been waiting for this ever since I initially looked through the running order. This is MY SHIT.
14) DSV - If I did an end of the year worst list, there's two songs from this contest that would immediately be in contention for a top spot thus far. This is one of them. Rick, please do the work for both of us. WHY?
15) Hilltop Hoods - The rap is uninspired/uninspiring, but after the Fresh Boy track, I really can't harp on that too much. Pretty inoffensive in comparison. Don't hate it.
16) Moon Taxi - This one really just passed me by.
17) Vance Joy - Riptide never really did anything for me, and I've found that I've liked most of his releases post-Riptide. This is pleasant, and I enjoyed the chorus quite a bit.
18) Blackpink - Tolis was fangirling when this came out and I think he stayed up just for the release of it. He sent it to me and I have the same reaction to it that I had back when he sent it: "like the verses, but not into the chorus."
19) A R I Z O N A - Didn't do much for me, but I've certainly heard much worse tonight.
20) Tove Lo - I've come to the conclusion that Tove Lo never really wows me, but is very solid. This falls in that category.
21) Phantogram - Have heard it before. Dig it.
22) Rag'n'Bone Man - Pleasant and soulful.
23) Picture This - Ehhhhh, not my thing.
2469 days 14 hours ago
Insanity17
1) Zayde Wolf- This sounds like a low rent version of a OneRepublic song. The instrumentals were epic though.
2) Nothing But Thieves- Lackluster opening, but a damn solid vocal. The emotions are really coming through.
3) Brequette Cassie- I was drawn in with the instrumentals immediatley. The lyrics were pedestrian and uninspiring. Overall, I liked it.
4) Rae Morris- I have a headache listening to this. The buildup was way too much and all the elements didn't mix well.
5) CLC- This lacks substance, but maybe that's because I don't know what they're singing about. Not my preference.
6) FOZZY- This gives off a creepy vibe. It's hard to imagine a rock song being so dull and boring. This was two minutes too long.
7) Siv Jakobsen- I like that a cappella opening, very brave. This reminds me of Snow White a little. I don't think it needed the male backing in the chorus.
8) Delacey- I like the gradual buildup of the song, it told a beautiful story. I think this is very good.
9) Love Thy Brother- I like the tone of her voice. It gives off this whole "I don't give a crap" vibe. Middle of the pack.
10) Queens of the Stone Age- The instrumentals are bothersome. There's no power to the vocal. It seems very one-note.
11) Fresh Boy- I enjoyed the instrumentals very much. Everything else was subpar. The song didn't go anywhere for almost 5 minutes.
12) The Sam Willows- There voices work well together. The techno beats seemed mispaced, would have preferred the song without it. I think it's a good entry.
13) Eva Simons- I like the juxtaposition of the styles. It's a very unique and playful entry.
14) DSV- How is this queen not a gay icon yet? I think I enjoyed this for all the wrong reasons.
15) Hilltop Hoods- I like Montaigne's tone. Otherwise, a pretty basic and boring entry.
16) Moon Taxi- There's nothing special about this entry. It didn't excite me, definitely wouldn't listen to it again.
17) Vance Joy- Vance has such a rustic feeling voice. I don't think his voice and the instrumentals are cohesive. It doesn't feel authentic.
18) Blackpink- This sounds like a mashup, there are too many elements that don't create a cohesive product.
19) A R I Z O N A- Definitely gives me summer vibes.
20) Tove Lo- I think Tove Lo is great, but this is definitely not her best song. I like the snapping.
21) Phantogram- I don't like the effects on her voice. I like the low parts. Otherwise, the songdoesn't do anything for me.
22) Rag'n'Bone Man- His voice is powerful and captivating. This gave me tingles.
23) Picture This- I think this had a great flow. I like his tone. I enjoyed this.
2469 days 9 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
01) Zayde Wolf - 'Brave'
This song is good its on my playlist but he have better song than this ....

02) Nothing But Thieves - 'If I Get High'
Well kinda boring but 2nd half is better .

03) Brequette Cassie - 'No Enemy"
spainish juries why you dont pick this song ... when you know this is fan fav ......

04) Rae Morris - 'Reborn'
me when i waiting for chorus but theres only building up part lol

05) CLC - 'Hobgoblin'
well its reminds me 4 minute - "Crazy" but 4 minute is better lol

06) FOZZY - 'Judas'
No this is worst lol

07) Siv Jakobsen - 'Like I Used To'
this is beautiful but I got bored after 1 minute

08) Delacey - 'Dream It Possible'
Huawei user here !!! lol omg this is good

09) Love Thy Brother - 'Love Me Better (feat. Ariel Beesley)'
me when her voice reminds me Marina Diamondis lol this is not bad

10) Queens of the Stone Age - 'The Way You Used To Do'
this song sounds cool but not cup of my tea

11) Fresh Boy - 'Turun Naik Oles Trus (feat. Blasta Rap Family)'
okay .... I think Malaysian have better rapper than Indonesia opppsss

12) The Sam Willows - 'Take Heart'
wasnt their from Singapore, Hi neighbour. Btw this is good

13) Eva Simons - 'Guaya'
why she always have a good song ............

14) DSV - 'I Am Me'
She is Millionare and she doesnt yours bad comments lol

15) Hilltop Hoods - '1955 (feat. Montaigne & Tom Thum)'
Not cup of my tea

16) Moon Taxi - 'Two High'
Not bad but i wish its more banger ...

17) Vance Joy - 'Lay It On Me'
this is type of song i hate but still listen to ....

18) Blackpink - 'As If It's Your Last'
Hmmm I thought this gonna be banger but well they turn into cuteness

19) A R I Z O N A - 'Where I Wanna Be'
This is boring sorry to me...

20) Tove Lo - 'True Disaster'
well hmm not cup of my tea

21) Phantogram - 'You Don't Get Me High Anymore'
I dont think I will like this song ....

22) Rag'n'Bone Man - 'Grace'
I like his voice tho this song is okay to me but i liked his song human lol

23) Picture This - 'Take My Hand'
this is not bad but me at the starting I almost get heart attack lol
2469 days 3 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Zayde Wolf - 'Brave' It was strong enough, nice voice, the melody is not exactly impressive, but it builds and it does well in the end. Good start.
02) Nothing But Thieves - 'If I Get High' Don't remember such a great start for any contest so far. I hope it is not just the best in the beginning. The music in this was touching, simple and efficient.
03) Brequette Cassie - 'No Enemy' Promising start, but the chorus is a let down. I find it bad when the lyrics in a song are better than the song itself. Good voice though.
04) Rae Morris - 'Reborn' What a hell is with that instrumental in the beginning? The only good thing in the chorus is that the odious sounds are covered. Too bad not her voice either. It was a massacre, I don't ever remember such a torture in TSC ever. Sorry for the one who sent this, but this was the most annoying thing I could have heard. Please, next time, let it there, don't reborn anymore.
05) CLC - 'Hobgoblin' I don't like the style and also it was such innoffensive.
06) FOZZY - 'Judas' What a hell was that?! It was incredible, so clever music, good in all parts, music, lyrics, voice... Is that Chris Jericho?
07) Siv Jakobsen - 'Like I Used To' I don't understand absolutely nothing what she's saying. But it sounds nice. It's simply beautiful music, I will say again, this time VERY simple and efficient.
08) Delacey - 'Dream It Possible' I didn't know where I know the chorus from. Than I saw that HUAWEY sign. The song is not bad at all. A little inoffensive though.
09) Love Thy Brother - 'Love Me Better (feat. Ariel Beesley)' Ugly accent, it is forced I guess. And I would say it is one of the good parts of the song. It's childish. This is simple and unefficient :))
10) Queens of the Stone Age - 'The Way You Used To Do' Is this country combined with rock? What can you ask more? The song doesn't go very far (I even don't think it wants to), but it's still good.
11) Fresh Boy - 'Turun Naik Oles Trus (feat. Blasta Rap Family)' This is so... Romanian. Small differences, that's true. Maybe I'm used to this kind of music, but I'd say it didn't sound bad at all.
12) The Sam Willows - 'Take Heart' Very mixed feelings about this one. There are rythms I really dislike, their voices are charming though... I'd put it above average though. And I guess that this could become pretty catchy after more listenings.
13) Eva Simons - 'Guaya' Latino with Chinese? It's unique. However it didn't do too much to me, the chorus is very weak.
14) DSV - 'I Am Me' Ok, this is not music. If people were upset with Bo Burnham last contest, let me be upset with this.
15) Hilltop Hoods - '1955 (feat. Montaigne & Tom Thum)' This is charming, a really needed change of pace. They work so well together, the music is genious, the voices are so attractive. It seems I have some candidates for my 12.
16) Moon Taxi - 'Two High' Mixed feelings again. Expected sth totally different. It is not bad, it's like a very modern jazz.
17) Vance Joy - 'Lay It On Me' Nice interpretation. The guitar is making the song. Another good one. Two of the same genre in a row? And not exactly an usual one.
18) Blackpink - 'As If It's Your Last' I really hope it's their last :)) At least for a time in the contest, it's too much at once. Really annoying.
19) A R I Z O N A - 'Where I Wanna Be' Expected some rock from the name of the band. It's ok, very usual, I don't really like house. Ok into a cafe bar for a nice and calm atmosphere, not to fight into a contest.
20) Tove Lo - 'True Disaster' Well, I won't deny what she says, a true disaster. Well, I'm kidding, is not that bad, but it gives absolutely no feeling. It's here to be, just an interval act for me.
21) Phantogram - 'You Don't Get Me High Anymore' Not bad at all, certainly an unique style. It sounds pretty good, don't know what else to say. It combines some genres.
2469 days 3 hours ago
DallasAndrew
22) Rag'n'Bone Man - 'Grace' Well, like his all works, of course is good. It builds up really nice, it is very strong, emotional and motivational. I really have no idea who I will give my 12 points, I have a lot of candidates for it and it seems to just still be appearing.
23) Picture This - 'Take My Hand' Another guitar? Not a fan of his voice, but the song is nice. Decent ending of a great contest.

I think this was by far the best contest I've taken part in, so many songs I've liked so much. Some I've really hated, that's true, but the best was awesome.
2468 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
1) Zayde Wolf - This was okay, didn't get me too excited though.
2) Nothing But Thieves - A pretty song, I was kinda feeling the emotion, and then the second half really hit it home. Niccceee!
3) Brequette Cassie - This was quite a strong entry, but I felt the lyrics were far too simple, that it took away a lot of the song's power.
4) Rae Morris - I was very intrigued by this song, but it didn't quite as far as I'd hoped. I really like her voice though.
5) CLC -  Damnn this was awesome! Reminds me of 4Minute, which are one of the only K-Pop groups I really like.
6) FOZZY - Eeehhhh I really can't get into this. I genuinely dislike this soooooo much. Don't like the guy's voice, don't like the lyrics. Sorry.
7) Siv Jakobsen - Yes! The acapella opening was definitely the strongest part... on the fence about whether this is just good, or REALLY good!
8) Delacey - Very sweet and uplifting song, which is otherwise quite ordinary.
9) Love Thy Brother - I was a little shook by her voice to begin with, I really love it! The song itself wasn't too bad. Yeah I'm sold.
10) Queens of the Stone Age - Hoooo this beat is on fire. It saves the song from some uninteresting vocals.
11) Fresh Boy - I couldn't help but laugh! Nope. Unwelcome change of pace after such a strong competition so far. NEXT!
12) The Sam Willows - What the... country/pop/dance music? The epic chorus and the buildup carry this song. It's just so lit!!! Unique too which is a bonus.
13) Eva Simons - This gal is serving me attitude and I'm eating it up! I really got into the groove of this.
14) DSV - My jaw just fell off! This lady is living for herself, and I am too! As much as I wanna give this points, the song itself just isn't strong enough.
15) Hilltop Hoods - Classic Aussie hip-hop! I really love Montaigne's voice in this, and it's quite a well known song over here. I'm a fan, but I get why people don't like the rapping. Aussie rap is very in your face with the accent.
16) Moon Taxi - This just kinda passed me by and I found myself zoning out a little. Meh.
17) Vance Joy - This is just fine. I can see why someone might really like it, but it just didn't really hit the right notes with me. On another day I can see myself liking this a lot.
18) Blackpink - I've seen a little bit of Blackpink around and I quite like them. Didn't really like this song but the rap in the middle was iconic!
19) A R I Z O N A - Nope. Doesn't appeal to me at all. Wasn't awful for what it is.
20) Tove Lo - Thought this was going to turn into 'Style' by Taylor Swift for a second there. Was okay.
21) Phantogram - Wahooo!The lyrics to this were really cool, but they felt a little weird with this beat. That wasn't enough to turn me off it though, there's something special here under all those crazy noises.
22) Rag'n'Bone Man - This man has an insane voice, and the change of pace was very pleasant. This song just doesn't quite do it for me.
23) Picture This - A nice ending to this competition, cute and simple. Not sure where this might end up when there were quite a few good songs. Liked his voice a lot too!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!