This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3841 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Ok final 3

Guigi , Snelly no Parvati

Mail me ur votes ASAP
3841 days 15 hours ago
ParvatiS
Wait, "no Parvati" WHAT?
3841 days 15 hours ago
ParvatiS
And are there jury speeches, stuff like that?
3841 days 11 hours ago
Guigi
Parvati and I were clearly dominating this game like we kicked out every single person here ecxept pens ;p
3839 days 23 hours ago
snelly
I was loyal and didn't betray who I thought would get me to the end. Multiple times I was asked to vote  against my alliance, but I trusted them and I knew that they would get to where I am right now. Also got here without having to win a competition, and I never had full safety in this game. So please vote for me.
3839 days 10 hours ago
ParvatiS
This whole game, I was actually dominating this game with Guigi. Pre-merge after having our other 2 allys Noraw and Guesswho out I had to come up with plans on how I could stay in this game. I really thought we were skrewed but luckily I had many stuff in plan and played a very strategic game. I'm sorry to everyone I voted out, hopefully no hard feelings as it is all just a game.

Dino, I eventually learned that you had at least 2 alliances, really sorry how you were voted out. That's how the game works. And also you wanted both guigi and snelly out who were both in my f3 deal which I later created.

GL Guigi and Snelly!  May the best player win!
I hope you jury votes for me because I think I played the best most strategic game :)
Thanks jury
3838 days 22 hours ago
Guigi
Parv <3 ! we freakin dominated and i was on the chopping block for quiet few times ! i knew that dino wanted me out and i did everythin that i could that i wouldnt happen ! my biggest move was to get you out dino and your ally zach ! also getting out bk cause i originally tought he hated me !

SO GL to both of ya :)
and plzz vote for me jury i think i had the best social and strategic gameplay with parv :)
3838 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
Sydney <3

We rocked this game together!! :D
We were awesome :)

And I'm glad we pulled in snelly for f3. GL both of you
3838 days 18 hours ago
ParvatiS
Jury plz vote for me thx if u do, because I played the most strategic/social game along side with Guigi who was my closest ally out there the whole time. If i win this it will be my first group game win!  As many of my group games, the host is either perm banned or has quit their job :/
3838 days 18 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Parv, Snelly, and Guigi. I already voted because I thought we were not allowed to ask questions, but I just want to address you girls quickly.

First off, I'm not bitter in anyway. You three played this game well and you didn't attack me personally so I respect all your games. Its games like these where people play strategically and play hard but don't make it personal and I can enjoy these times. Other games where people are just a holes are not as fun.

But I had fun this season, and even though I got played, I thought I played a good game but not the best, and I was not bitter even when I was voted out. I give you props for getting me out, cuz had I gotten to the final 5, I knew Pens was inactive and I would have taken Zach to the f2. From the final 10 I believe, Zach and I had an f2 deal--The Zhan Hu F2

Anyways

Snelly--You played a strong UTR game. You were targeted a lot by me, but many times it was just the vote to get people who i wanted out to vote u out just in case something happened. you played smart and manuevered well, and I give you props. You were a smart player, a congrats.

Guigi--When I won that immunity, I knew you really were going to stop at nothing to win this game. You thought you were in the hot seat, and you were, and had max not gone inactive, it would have been at least 3 votes you cuz of parv wavering. This game is about luck, but you were able to get urself out of multiple bad scenarios and got urself here. I thought ur main ally was bugs, but it turns out it was parv. Great game.

Parv--You played me hardest. But I am not mad. You stroked my ego and made me feel like u were completely loyal to me, and I was gonna get u out at 3. Me and zach were already celebrating the fact that we thought we had this game, and u blindsided me. I ain't mad cuz its a game. You played a great game, and I underestemiated u. Great game.

I underestimated all three of u. Great game. Congrats on f3.
3837 days 11 hours ago
ParvatiS
Dinosauro27

So I'll just explain exactly what happened. So the entire game Guigi and myself were f2 and we were closest allys. So when you created that foursome, (me, you, zach, warner) I heard from Guigi that you had created a different foursome so right away I knew you were a big threat. But you did great! its a game, we do what we need to do to win :)
Yeah, so anyways, when you told us to vote for Guigi and Guigi's foursome to vote snelly, I knew you were controlling the votes and you started to actually run the show. But when you said to vote Guigi all I said was "ok" cuz you know, I can't say anything about us being close allys in the game. But really I wasn't gonna vote her.

Sorry about your blindeside. You played a great game though! :D
3836 days 17 hours ago
snelly
So um... When do we find out who won?
3836 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
On Friday or tmrw

Most likely tmrw after school
3833 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
The votes are

Parvati-3
Guigi-1
Snelly-0

WHICH MEANS PARVATI U ARE THE WINNER OF BHDS Survivor China
3833 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
CONGRATS PARV YOU DESERVE IT ! can we know who voted for who ?
3833 days 13 hours ago
ParvatiS
Thanks Guigi <3 <3 <3
Ya I wanna know who voted for who!

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!