This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

3628 days 3 hours ago
BestHeroD
Only two remain

Two heroes

Both in the same alliance

Both playing very similar games

Who will win?

Jury its up to you

Ask as many questions as you want

Finalist post ur speechs
3628 days 2 hours ago
NickBrad97
Ok so hi everyone. I'm glad to be here and that I made it this far and thank Mike for that and say good luck. For my opening speech I'll talk about my game. I think I played a very solid game I was active while still be I.g under the radar I was loyal my core alliance of Mike and Eric and I really played the game this time. I was in alliance. Did a blindside or 2. Won a challenge. I did a lot behind the scenes. So I may have looked like a floater but I can assure u I wasn't. I was good enough where I was able to go through the game where no saw me as a threat even if they were on my side or the opposite one. I got 0 votes this games. Not bad right. Also I got 2nd in the Congo 4th in Brazil and 4th in icons vs. Unknowns so I would really like this to end in 1st for me. Thank you For listening and ask questions to u can better understand my game.
3628 days 1 hour ago
cjuddy
Congratulations you two :)
Once i left you guys were the ones i wanted to be here!!!! i am definatly not bitter but i will still ask some questions as im torn between who to vote for...

Michael: Frat buddy! You were probaly the most loyal person to me in this game which is a great thing to have in the game of survivor (loyalty) Why does Nick deserve to win over you?

Nick: Well done buddy! you were also very loyal... i think. So i have two questions for you. The first one is, the vote that i went i talked to you about the possibility of an idol being used on Eric M. You brushed it off and that tribal i left with my speculations being true.. so the question is, did you have any idea that the idol was being played that tribal? did you know i was going?

My second question for you Nick is why does Michael deserve to win over you?

More questions to come probaly but yeah :P
3627 days 22 hours ago
EM002
Easy decison for me!
3627 days 16 hours ago
ForceMike1
Hello jury. I am happy to have finally made it to the final tribal council after getting 7th in Micronesia and being inched out for 3rd in Icons vs Unknowns. I believe that I deserve to win this game because I had a strategy in place since the beginning of the game and it worked out in my favor. My strategy was to play the game under the radar and behind the scenes. I wanted to always have numbers on my side and have connections with as many people as possible. I only had 1 vote cast against me the entire season, and that was because Jordan wanted to make a move at final 4. I won the most individual immunity challenges and overall played a solid game. Thanks a lot for the experience, I'm open to answering any questions asked, and good luck Nick!
3627 days 16 hours ago
ForceMike1
Answer to Connor's question:

If anything Nick deserves to win over me because he didn't get any votes cast against him this season, which is very hard to accomplish.
3627 days 16 hours ago
NickBrad97
Connor-

I had honestly no idea that eric e couldn't play the idol for himself and was gonna play it for eric m.  he told me he was gonna play his idol tonight but he didn't say who for, I didn't even know he was voting you to be honest
mike deserves to win over me because we won more challenges then me and he also brought me to the end at top3 so I thank him for that
3627 days 14 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Why should I vote for eithe of you?
3627 days 14 hours ago
ForceMike1
Danielle-

You should vote for me because I've proved to have played a good game both physically and strategically. I was never in danger of being voted off despite my strength in challenges and I had relationships with people that allowed me to get where I am now.
3627 days 12 hours ago
NickBrad97
Danielle-

I deserve to win because I was loyal to my alliance and I wasn't seen as a threat as I got 0 votes this. so I was able to play the game while being seen as a nonthreat and I was able to make it all the way here with no worry of leaving because no one really want me out even at top 3.
3627 days 11 hours ago
Chantra1
Congrats to both of you for making final 2! My question to you is:

All - How did you play better than the other player, and for that reason deserve to win?
3627 days 11 hours ago
ForceMike1
Danny-

I believe I played a better game than Nick because even though I was a threat in competitions I was able to make it far enough to get here. I played a good social game topped off with physical ability. I didn't need to win the final immunity challenge because both Nick and Eric would have brought me to the finals, whereas Nick was in danger of potentially getting 3rd place. I think you Danny can attest to my social, strategic, and physical abilities in this game and I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't settle for 3rd once again like in Icons vs Unknowns. This time I have completed my bridge and hopefully it doesn't collapse once I cross it.
3627 days 11 hours ago
Econ21
Alright well congrats to both of you on making f2, if I am not there I am glad it is you 2 that are.

If is really hard to judge your two games differently because they were pretty much exactly the same. You both played good under the radar social games and you were both never really in danger the whole game. Part of this is because you were in a strong alliance of 6 but you were apart of it so no fault there. I can't really judge on who made the decisions on votes because for the most part we discussed as a group so neither of you had ultimate control. You guys also voted together in every single tribal council so you can't judge it based off of that either.

The only thing that I can judge you game on is the Ismail vote becaus it is the only thing you did that I was not apart of. This will decide who gets my vote because there aren't many other differences at all. Mike may have won a couple more immunities and Nick didn't get any votes cast against him, but none of that matters to me. So tell me when Ismail was voted out how did that go down? Who set up and was in charge of that vote?

Good luck guys
3627 days 11 hours ago
Econ21
Also just to clear this up for the jury, It wasn't 100% that I was going to take Mike if I won immunity
3627 days 11 hours ago
ForceMike1
Eric-

The Ismail vote was not set up by either Nick or I. We were both a part of the vote however. I believe that Eric M and Connor set up the blindside, all I know is that Connor come to both Nick and I to see if we were willing to take Ismail out. I viewed Ismail as a threat and I felt that he would come in between me getting to the final tribal so I took the chance.
3627 days 8 hours ago
BestHeroD
0/9 votes received

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!