This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Dakara

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Dakara

3376 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Big Joe is immune. Everyone else is eligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Three self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

NOTE: THE NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE LIVE. LIVE
LIVE CHALLENGE NEXT
I NEED EVERYONE TO TELL ME WHEN THEY'LL BE FREE THIS WEEK SO WE CAN ALL BE ON TO DO IT.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3376 days 8 hours ago
dak236
me.

and I'm free every day at like 7:30 pm. except thursday.
3376 days 8 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
question moi
3376 days 8 hours ago
mradamman12
hello

and I can do it anytime after 3 pm on weekdays to like 9:30 PM (est)
3376 days 8 hours ago
mman23
Question plz!

I should be having a snow day Tuesday, so that might be best for me!
3376 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'm cooking so I'll ask in a second!
3376 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Dakota- Do you have any comments on that last tribal?

Big Joe- Do you feel like you're going to be perceived as a threat now that you're winning challenges?

Adam D- How did it feel to come so close to winning immunity tonight?

Josh- Name one person that you thought would be here at this point that has left.
3376 days 6 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Well Kono, i really only WON 1 Challenge, and anybody can win 1 challenge. And I was 1 question away from loosing too.

The other one, i would have been dramatically beet if people read the rules.
3376 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
2/5 votes
3375 days 17 hours ago
mman23
Josh- Name one person that you thought would be here at this point that has left.

Had he not been kicked out due to the outsider vote, I truly believe Reed would still be here. That vote changed the whole game dramatically, and I was happy to slide through it unscathed.
3375 days 9 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
Anytime Thursday and Friday evening would work great for me for a live challenge..I have prior commitments Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon/evening
3375 days 8 hours ago
dak236
Well. All I hve to say about last tribal was the shade of this cast is so real
3375 days 8 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
hi guys
3375 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. And there is NO outsiders vote.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so.
3375 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh also hey welcome back our jury!!!! Andy, Benry, CJ, Reed, and Sterling everyone! They are allowed to spectate, but may not insert any game changing opinions, or else they will be kicked out of jury.
3375 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Okay, anyways back to it. Any idols?

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!