This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3447 days 7 hours ago
Kpnna
3445 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
Here!
3445 days 7 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Here
3445 days 7 hours ago
Webly
here
3445 days 7 hours ago
Connor_
Ok so Jacob told me to start
3445 days 7 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Kinda here
3445 days 7 hours ago
mminervini219
Here
3445 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
Good luck to everybody!
3445 days 7 hours ago
Connor_
This is the POV Meeting, Alex and Jojo have each been nominated for eviction, but I have won the power to veto one of this week's nominations.

If either nominee is here, and would like to give a speech, now is the time to do so.
3445 days 7 hours ago
Connor_
Ok, so I guess nobody is here to give a speech.

I have obviously thought a lot about this, and I think that right now is the time to do what benefits myself in the game. This is a brand-new game for us all, and with that comes a new start. With that being said, I have decided to use my power of veto to save Jojo from eviction this week.

*Places POV Necklace Around Jojo's Neck*

Steven, since I have just vetoed one of your nominations, you will now name a replacement nominee.
3445 days 7 hours ago
smackdownisblue
well this is Expect The Unexpected. we have no idea what happened in your house. so i base it off of what has happened before so with that said I HAVE DECIDED TO REPLACE JoJo with
3445 days 7 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Vanessa. sorry connor

*sits down *
3445 days 7 hours ago
Connor_
And with that, this veto meeting is adjourned.

*Closes Empty POV Box*
3445 days 7 hours ago
mminervini219
a house merged, or a house divided?
3445 days 7 hours ago
Kpnna
Alex and Vanessa are the final nominees! Please cast your votes to evict! Join me tomorrow (Tue, Nov 18) @ 7:30pm EST for the eviction, HoH competition, and a new arrival! ;)

Fun day! See you tomorrow
3445 days 5 hours ago
NickDaBoss
Dis shit getting interesting. #Cameo

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!