This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #12:Finale (The End)

Topic » Runway #12:Finale (The End)

3225 days 9 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Ladies. It's all come down to this. We are minutes away from crowning Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar! Hope you're exciting as our judges were all season.

One last time. We will take it to the judges' critiques.
3225 days 8 hours ago
LiteCitrus
We shall begin the night off with Fern.
3225 days 8 hours ago
Yaxha
https://38.media.tumblr.com/9ae3b93c4ed20d60008c744cc9263c49/tumblr_npnmlsQrdu1u6xk6jo2_250.gif
3225 days 8 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Cody: Fern-First and foremost you had the rockiest rise to the top. With that aside I am glad we got to see you here, I think fate left it with someone quitting so you would make it here. It's your destiny and I live for it. Being a newbie to tengaged drag race you never stopped. You always went the extra mile week by week. Your final product and song go together so perfectly. Your look is you, it's classy, glimmering, Fern. You sewn everything from the damn weave to the gown. You definitely ended the competition of the biggest you note you could. Great work!

Nick: Fern when I say this I mean it in the best way possible, you rode pretty to the end. You had perhaps the best runways of all time this season, and every single round you came out polished and killed the runway. Your sewing skills were unmatched and you coming into the final runway with 4 wins wasn't a mistake. Amazing job.

Mario: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IBOKfA403J
3225 days 8 hours ago
AustinRules6969
im shaking
3225 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE
3225 days 8 hours ago
LiteCitrus
On that note we go onto our second finalist. Peach Fuzz.
3225 days 8 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Cody: Peach Fuzz-Wow you definitely exuded the most confidence tonight. I love how punchy and unapologetic you were. Fierce bitch! I live! Your journey was definitely an interesting one. When you thought you would flop you prevailed. It just goes to show how crazy this competition is and you definitely earned your spot here. I have enjoyed your humor and interesting concepts. Your final look is also having me gaged to death! It's extremely fitting I could just die over it. You came and conquered and I wouldn't change a thing about you being apart of this final 3.

Nick: Peach, throughout this competition you displayed confidence like no other. You were the only person this season to pull out a look every single week that was 100% you and you killed the comedy challenges like we've never seen in this competition. You're right, you didn't have much growth since you began with one of the best starts ever and you were the fastest girl to ever win two challenges and that's quite a feat! You really made me die laughing with your jokes this season, and while I wasn't super crazy about you, you were never the worst person in a challenge or runway. Congratulations on your top three spot! Very well deserved.

Mario:  http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yAgRIXkvCf
3225 days 8 hours ago
LiteCitrus
and last but not least. Our last finalist of the night.

Miss Heather Lockwood...the other, other, other, other, other OTHER Heather.
3225 days 8 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Cody: Heather Lockwood-First off you are literally the underdog of this season. You were overlooked, but rose from the ashes and made the best of your strengths. Being the biggest surprise in the finals is like the cherry on a sundae. Very touching and such a feel good and great thing to experience. Your song is the epitome of your journey. We've watched you grow even though you doubted youself so much and its great to see you be so positive. As for your look, the silohuette is something I would never expect out of you. It's avant garde, elegant, unique and drop dead gorgeous. This is definitely the right look to have us end off with. Simply stunning. Well done Heather!

Nick: Heather your journey really was a wild one. You weren't the most confident queen we've ever had, but what you didn't see we saw very well, and your streak starting in the middle of the game was nearly perfect and one of the most impressive ones in the series ever. You shined like no one else in the acting challenges, and when it came to playing a character no one could even come close. Your story to get here was a pleasure to watch and I enjoyed all of those shining moments you had.

Mario: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0d3qodH44Mb
3225 days 8 hours ago
AustinRules6969
heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3225 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
CMON HEATHER YOU GOT THIS
3225 days 8 hours ago
AustinRules6969
R WE GONNA ANNOUNCE MISS CONGENIALITY FIRST???
3225 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Um, I have one thing to say before the decision is made.
3225 days 8 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Heather informed me of shady shit my heather, Fern, said about not wanting me in the finals with her. For that, Fern, I disown you. You are dead to me.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/12cf79b19746ea200812077b151c1968/tumblr_n54r4uNum61qzqtn5o1_500.gif

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race IV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!