This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4275 days 1 hour ago
eamon
Please answer these questions to the best of your ability:

1. What is your gender?
2. What is your sexual orientation?
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day?
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes?
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum?
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works?
7. When are the best times for things to be held everyday? Be VERY SPECIFIC.
Sunday -
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
8. Give a brief bio of yourself.
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest?
10. What is your strategy in the Game?
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything?
4275 days 1 hour ago
themysterious2634
1. What is your gender? male
2. What is your sexual orientation? straight
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? yes
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? yes
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum? yes
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? yes
Sunday - 8:00 pm est
Monday - 8:00 pm est
Tuesday - 8:00 pm est
Wednesday - 8:00 pm est
Thursday - 8:00 pm est
Friday - 8:00 pm est
Saturday - 8:00 pm est
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. a normal, funny guy.
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? cuz i can bring loads of drama to the house
10. What is your strategy in the Game? i'll message u that
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? yes

1. What is your gender? Female
2. What is your sexual orientation? Straight
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? I guess I do now, yes. : )
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? Yes.
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum? Yup
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? Of course! ; )
Sunday -  12pm-12am eastern : )
Monday -  12pm- 5pm eastern then from 8pm-12am eastern
Tuesday -  12pm-5pm then 9pm-12am eastern
Wednesday - 4pm-12pm eastern
Thursday - 4pm-5pm then 9pm to 12am :P eastern
Friday -  12pm- 12am eastern :P
Saturday -  12pm- 7pm
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. I'm a nIce sweet fun and original girl .
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? Because I can make the house fun and win it all! ; )
10. What is your strategy in the Game? Make good ally's and do good in competitions :)
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? Yessir ! : )
4275 days ago
Sweetdude11
1. What is your gender? Male
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? -Yes and i  am ready for that
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? -Yes
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum? -Yes!!
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? -Yes, its practically my fav show.
Sunday - anytime between 10:00 am-11:00pm
Monday - 10:00 am-11:00pm
Tuesday - 10:00 am-11:00pm
Wednesday - 10:00 am-11:00pm
Thursday - 10:00 am-11:00pm
Friday - 10:00 am-11:00pm
Saturday - 10:00 am-11:00pm 
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. Im a fun, outgoing, smart dude.
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? For all the reasons above ^ and that i will try my hardest to win this game!
10. What is your strategy in the Game? Make many alliances and win many competitions.
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? YES!! and im excited for that.
4275 days ago
Sweetdude11
Eastern Time^
4275 days ago
lamontlamar1998

2. What is your sexual orientation?
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? Yes
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? Yes
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum?yes
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works?yes
Sunday -  hoh comp
Monday -  free day
Tuesday - nominations
Wednesday - free day
Thursday - eviction
Friday -  freeway 
Saturday -  start to hoh
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. I'm smart and thinks clearly
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? I'm super unigue and am a great person
10. What is your strategy in the Game? To cause as much drama that people will make dumb moves
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? Yes and looking forward to it
4275 days ago
tobs123xxx
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? yess
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? yep
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works?yes
Sunday -  anytime
Monday -  anytime

Tuesday - anytime

Wednesday - anytime

Thursday - anytime

Friday - anytime

Saturday - anytime

8. Give a brief bio of yourself. I'm a friendly person who doesn't especially like being bitchy but I'm a shit stirrer and I'm gunna stab ya, plus I love bb
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? Why do you think I shouldn't be a houseguest?
10. What is your strategy in the Game? Make friends and backstab apposing alliances
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? yes
4274 days 22 hours ago
Matty0407
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? yep
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? ok
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum? yep
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? yep
Sunday - 2:00pm - 4:00am
Monday - 2:00pm - 4:00am
Tuesday -  2:00pm - 4:00am
Wednesday - 2:00pm - 4:00am
Thursday - 2:00pm - 4:00am
Friday - 2:00pm - 4:00am 
Saturday - 2:00pm - 4:00am 
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. fun, loyal, strategic
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? i like big brother and will always be active
10. What is your strategy in the Game? make lots of alliances and win comps
4274 days 21 hours ago
LilMidget
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? Yes
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? Yes
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum? Yes
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? Yes
Sunday - 5-12
Monday - 5-12
Tuesday - 5-12
Wednesday  5-12
Thursday - 5-12
Friday - 5-12
Saturday -5-12
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. Im a fun, smart, strategic person
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? I will mix things up
10. What is your strategy in the Game? Alliances, Float
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? Yes
4274 days 20 hours ago
timpaxton14

2. What is your sexual orientation: bi but mostly straight
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day yes
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes Yes
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum Yes
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works Yes
Sunday - none
Monday -  8am -2pm
Tuesday - 8am-2pm
Wednesday - 8am-2pm
Thursday - 8am-2pm
Friday - 8am 2pm
Saturday -8am - 6pm
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. funny outrageous competitive
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? becuase i really think that i will win like i can manipulate my way to anything and im ready to backstab
10. What is your strategy in the Game Backstab backstab backstab
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything YeS!
4274 days 1 hour ago
GavinDooley
2. What is your sexual orientation? Straight.
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? Yes. I understand completely, and will do my best to meet the standards. But, around between the 20th to the 25th I may not post for a whole day, or two at most since the doctors said my Grandmother only has a certain amount of days until she dies so we're going to visit her.
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? I understand completely
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum? Yes, I understand the rules of the forum.
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? After watching the majority of the seasons, I would say I do.
Sunday - I can be on 1 PM to 11 PM my time, so converting that to EST I can be on from 12 AM to 10 PM. I will go by EST for the rest of the days. For sunday it is 12 AM to 8 PM and after that 9 PM to 10 PM since Big Brother
Monday - 12 AM to 10 PM
Tuesday - 12 AM to 10 PM
Wednesday - 12 AM to 8 PM and then 9 PM to 10 PM
Thursday - 12 AM to 8 PM and then 9 PM to 10 PM
Friday - 12 AM to 10 PM
Saturday - 12 AM to 10 PM
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. I grew up watching Big Brother and I loved it. I started on Season 8, but went back and watched Season 7 because of the good ratings it got.
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? I am a bit of a trouble maker, and a very competitive person.
10. What is your strategy in the Game? I won't say, as it would do nothing but bad things for my game if I did.
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? I understand, and really I agree with that.
4274 days 1 hour ago
namert65
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? yes i understand
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? yes
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? yes
Sunday - 9 pm
Monday - 9 pm
Tuesday - 9 pm
Wednesday - 9 pm
Thursday - 9 pm
Friday - 9 pm
Saturday -
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. Ive watched all the seasons of BB.. ik the game inside and out. i am a great competitor
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? bcuz i am not scared to make  a bold move, i can win a lot of compettitions,, i can take myself off the block after POV and i can persuade ppl easily
10. What is your strategy in the Game? ill mail you
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? yes i understand. its fun for the game tht way
4273 days 5 hours ago
DannySantos
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? Yes!
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works?yes lol
Sunday -  all day
Monday -  all day
Tuesday -  all day
Wednesday -  all day
Thursday - all day
Friday - all day
Saturday - all day
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. My name is Danny, 18 from nj.
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? I'm very interesting and have a great love for the game
10. What is your strategy in the Game? That's a secret!
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? Not a problem!
4272 days 16 hours ago
sethpennington
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? Yupp
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? Yup
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the Forum? Yup
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? Yuup
Sunday - 8pm-on for every day
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. Seth 16 georgia
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? I would be a kick ass player who wont be a floater. i will be strong
10. What is your strategy in the Game? to win no matter what way
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? Sure thing :)
4272 days 3 hours ago
coachmercer
3. Do you understand the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and you must be active, including posting in the house 5 times a day? Ya
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturday's, including nominations ceremonies,veto ceremonies, veto ceremonies, and eviction ceremonies, including eviction votes? Ya
5. Do you understand the rules posted in the forum? Yes
6. Do you understand how big brother works? Ya
7. When are the best times for things to be held everyday? Be very specific.
Sunday-Tuesday 7pm- 12am
Wednesday-9pm-12am
Thursday-Saturday- 7pm-12am
8. Give a brief bio of yourself? I'm 15 live in the great state of Texas, and I love big brother
9. Why do you think you should be a houseguest? I will own the completion and put pressure on all the other houseguests.
10. What is your strategy in the game? Win a lot of completion and pressure people to ally with me
11. Do you understand that you must send a diary room entry to me at least everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other houseguests, your secrets, absolutely everything? Of course
4270 days 17 hours ago
z3ro
2. What is your sexual orientation? Bicurious I guess
3. Do you understand that the game lasts 50 days and that there is something everyday and that you must be active, including posting in the house atleast 5 times a day? Yes I do
4. Do you understand that everything will be live except for competitions on Fridays and Saturdays, including Nominations Ceremonies, Veto Ceremonies, and Eviction Ceremonies, including Eviction votes? Yes I do
6. Do you understand how Big Brother works? Yes
Sunday - Saturday - Anytime except in between 2AM - whenever I get up (8AM - 2PM)
8. Give a brief bio of yourself. 23 yo, live in America's oven, Florida  AC on all day all night XD
9. Why do you think you should be a HouseGuest? I am a cruel, decieving person who can manipulate people to do my thing as I want at any time
10. What is your strategy in the Game? Play the perfect social game and cruise to the 50Ts
11. Do you understand that you must send a Diary Room entry to me atleast everyday telling me your strategy, game plan, what you think about the other HouseGuests, your secrets, absolutely everything? I DO! Stop asking lol :P

open group

Eamon's Big Brother 1 Apply Now Win 50T!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!