This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines Applications

Topic » Survivor Philippines..

3350 days 10 hours ago
Js21
After a few horrific months of Senior Year, I have finally emerged, like a mothafucking phoenix to completely destroy the entire hosting community. 

As always, my series will be a mix of veterans and newbies. I most likely will be sending this out to only a selective group of amazing group game players, but the applications are still open to everyone. Also, winners, I am probably not going to cast you this season, I think we need some fresh blood in the mix

My group game is completely serious ( I won a lot of awards for it back in the day ), and apparently I have a large contingent of fans who constantly want me to host another season. So I am back.

We shall see how this goes.

Season is slated to premiere the second week of February and last for approximately two weeks with either nonlive or live challenges every day.

Application:

Username:
Time Zone:
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records?
Describe Yourself in three words:
Why would you make a good contestant?
3350 days 6 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Username: Lamontlamar1998
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Any day after 5pm Est
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Amanda probably because she has played on of the best games in Survivor but never really got recognized as official "OFFISH" All-Star. She plays with this type of passion that many new players lack and feeds on no ones bull crap
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Since I have took a break from Tengaged I really did okay got 6-12th in many games but after I got back and gave a whole lot of free time to strategize and talk around on Skype I have placed at least 1-6 and have came back for an All-Star season. I have changed the way play which helped me get father in the game
Describe Yourself in three words: Fresh>Tactful>Dignified
Why would you make a good contestant? Unlike before I really changed and you can see from my group history that I don't waste time and left others choose my fate. I use to say its just a game but now I'm willing to dig deeper than ever before and win this game. I have practiced alot of comps over the months (Thxs to my brand new laptop and wireless networks) I can really compete. I believe by picking me you will not only pick a good player but possibly change the way you host after I'm done depowering some of the best player know on Tengaged!!!
3350 days ago
SimvivoRWay
Username: SimvivoRWay
Time Zone: CET (Central European Time)
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? The weekends from 6PM, and weekdays around 5PM.
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Cirie Fields, she's both a great player and a charismatic character which is the best combination you can see on Survivor. I have many more favorites also.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? I've played around 55 games, only won once, made finals around 20 something times, almost always made merge and in the HoF of some groups. I'll mail you a complete list if you want me to.
Describe Yourself in three words: Charming, survivor fan, strategic
Why would you make a good contestant? I've played once in your series, so you know what I bring to the table game-wise, but also confessional-wise. I can play the game, but also have fun doing it.
3349 days 13 hours ago
Survivor233
Username: Survivor233
Time Zone: EST
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Anything after 4:30pm EST because that's when I come home from school
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Amanda Kimmel
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Check my userpage
Describe Yourself in three words: Try-hard, mess, flop
Why would you make a good contestant? I wouldn't (but accept me anyways)
3349 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
Username: obscurity
Time Zone: EST but I am an otherworldly being that transcends the conventions of time and space
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? My realm of existence does not deal with "days" and "times," only chakras
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Russell Hantz because even a nonphysical auratic being such as myself knows who the king truly is
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Group games? How about the fucking BIG BANG because that was literally because of me; is the existence of all forms of matter on this pathetic planet a GAME to you? You wouldn't even have the god damn quarks and leptons that enable you to sit on your computer and make this insignificant casting call if it wasn't for me
Describe Yourself in three words: luminous, effervescent, astral
Why would you make a good contestant? For the first time in over six thousand millenia, the planets are perfectly aligned; I would highly recommend you take advantage of this unique opportunity and cast me before this celestial gift from the gods passes by February's end
3349 days 11 hours ago
Davidftw123
Username:Davidftw123
Time Zone:eastern
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?6:00pm and after
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvati Shallow and for no other reason that her being the baddest bitch around
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records?I'v played so many and I can't count them all
Describe Yourself in three words: Manipulative, Dramatic, Bitch
Why would you make a good contestant? Because I bring the drama
3349 days 10 hours ago
WANJ
Username: WANJ
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Most days
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Courtney Yates. Besides the fact that I am very similar to her, she is truly the person that got me hooked on survivor.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? I came in second in 3 (Survivor, Big Brother, Hunger Games) and third in one (Fast stars)
Describe Yourself in three words: Entertainer, Male, Optomistic
Why would you make a good contestant? I have fun. What I do I have fun in. Fun is tied with number which is winning.
3349 days 10 hours ago
Cyanide
Username: Cyanide
Time Zone: GMT (England)
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Well, since I'm 5hours before EST, anything on or before 7.00pm is fine.
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Brenda, Nicaragua was my first season and I loved her gameplay. Then when she returned for Caramoan, I loved her even more. Smart, strong and sexy, how can you not love her?
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? I won my first group game, a total drama island. Then I got jury member in a survivor, and am currently in the top 5 in another survivor.
Describe Yourself in three words: Loyal, Smart, Self-Aware.
Why would you make a good contestant? Hey, you invited me ;) Just kidding :P I will do my best to make it to the end, and I'm willing to do work with anyone. I make smart decisions.
3349 days 10 hours ago
Iloveyousomuch
Username: iloveyousomuch
Time Zone: eastern
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? umm any day besides Fridays and tuesdays
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Cirie hands down! she made it to top 4 and 3 without winning any individual challenges but her mental game got her where she was.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Honestly 1 haven't played to many but my only one was Nj's Survivor Easter Island 4/18
Describe Yourself in three words: genuine , loyal , nice
Why would you make a good contestant? Yes! I will do whatever it takes to get the title of sole survivor
3349 days 10 hours ago
Iloveyousomuch
I thought the question said will you maike a good question I didn't read it fully lmao
Why would you make a good contestant? because when I put my mind to something I stop at absolutely nothing to get it.
3349 days 10 hours ago
Iloveyousomuch
*make a good contestant
3349 days 9 hours ago
Monkey135
Application:

Username:Monkey135
Time Zone:CET
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?5pm-7pm
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:Cirie ,cuz she was the best strategic player of all time ! ok the best female haha
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? 1st place on red's survivor
and you can find my all games on my profile ;)
Describe Yourself in three words:crazy,funny and energetic
Why would you make a good contestant?Cuz I'm a bitch
3349 days 9 hours ago
Absol
Username: Fabsol
Time Zone: MST
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? 6 PM EST -> 11 PM EST all days.
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Amanda Kimmel, the mayo queen.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? bad i have a blog about this though look through my 11 top blogs (yes 11 you heard me right)
Describe Yourself in three words: gay cute fab
Why would you make a good contestant? idk a lot of people seem to think i'm a good player when in reality im just active and i can slay kinda
3349 days 8 hours ago
Robinhood99
Username: Robinhood99
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? I can't be on for valentine's day. I can compete 4pm unless i'm at a club so 5pm-9pm
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: I really liked natalie. She stayed loyal to her alliance while making moves within it. I also enjoy russel, so it's a tossup.
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? I've played a lot :o Haven't won a single won though awks.
Describe Yourself in three words: Intelligent, Comical, Smart
Why would you make a good contestant? You've seen me play. I'll bring the moves :P
3349 days 6 hours ago
curls3993
Username: curls3993
Time Zone: est
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Everyday after 6 Sat and Sun anytime is fine
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvati I feel like we share a lot of the same gameplay
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? My first group game was actually not to long ago I ended with 3rd place but got invited back for All-stars
Describe Yourself in three words: smart, social, crafty
Why would you make a good contestant? Because I bring the unexpected
3349 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Username: DanielzSnooz
What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? 5-6 9-10
Who is your Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Russ cause ultimately he makes move for the best of himself
Past Experience in Group Games? What are your best records? Check bio too many to say
Describe Yourself in three words: Liar, Joyful, Underdog
Why would you make a good contestant? Because i have the will and passion to slay anyone in my path

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!