This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Bouyaha

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Bouyaha

3333 days 6 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome to your second tribal council, Bouyaha. Bklimas of the Montrouis tribe will be attending council with you tonight. He may vote, but he cannot be voted out.

Let's get to the questions:
ryanhawk71 - Another immunity challenge, another very close end, but still: another loss. Do you think this losing pattern will be a recurring trend or just an early-game blunder?
levonini - What do you have to contribute to this tribe moving forward?
DallasAndrew - Let's talk about your one vote last tribal. Do you believe it was a sign of what might possibly happen soon, or was it just a random vote thrown at you?
Axoxo - Last tribal, we saw a vote based on challenge liabilities. Is this likely to be the case again?
Lafiercebrittany2 - How does starting the game with a smaller cast affect the game? Is it a good thing because there are less people between you and the end, or is it a bad thing because there's less places for people to hide?
Justunreal - With a fourteen-person cast, have you considered when the merge may be? Does the unpredictability of when it is to come make you have to rethink who you choose to vote out in the pre-merge phase?

bklimas - What was your reason behind volunteering to attend Bouyaha's tribal?

All votes are due at 6:00 PM CST/7:00 PM EST. If I receive all seven votes in less time, I will read them as soon as I possibly can. If someone fails to vote within the given time frame, they will be given a self-vote. Three self-votes and you will be medically evacuated from the game.

SEND ME CONFESSIONALS TOO! There have been a handful of players already sending in lots of great, well-thought confessionals which I love. It's always nice to have a little insight in what's going on beneath the public forums, so yeah, send 'em to me.
3333 days 6 hours ago
bklimas
bklimas - What was your reason behind volunteering to attend Bouyaha's tribal?

I had sent a mail to another tribe member, asking him who we were going to send, and he did not respond, so I decided to step up to attend.
3333 days 6 hours ago
ryanhawk71
ryanhawk71 - Another immunity challenge, another very close end, but still: another loss. Do you think this losing pattern will be a recurring trend or just an early-game blunder?

I'm hoping that the next time we have a live challenge that my tribe will pull through
3333 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Lafiercebrittany2 - How does starting the game with a smaller cast affect the game? Is it a good thing because there are less people between you and the end, or is it a bad thing because there's less places for people to hide?

I actually think that this answer is both. Good because 14 people means that you won't get anything worse than 14th and it's also good because you only need to vote 12 people out instead of the usual 16 or 18.
3332 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
DallasAndrew - Let's talk about your one vote last tribal. Do you believe it was a sign of what might possibly happen soon, or was it just a random vote thrown at you?

I don't know. I believe that that vote was thrown at me by someone who isn't here anymore. If he was thrown by Whartogs, it was a random vote, if it was thrown by Cyanide, than it means that there were talks about me being voted out, so I have to be careful.
3332 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
2/7 votes received
3332 days 10 hours ago
Justunreal
Justunreal - With a fourteen-person cast, have you considered when the merge may be? Does the unpredictability of when it is to come make you have to rethink who you choose to vote out in the pre-merge phase?

Merge probs Top 8/9 or 10 depends if it's final 2/3
3332 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
4/7 votes received
3332 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Reading votes...
3332 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*

I have the votes.
3332 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
Justunreal
3332 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
levonini (SELF-VOTE)
3332 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
Axoxo (SELF-VOTE)
3332 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fourth vote
Justunreal

That's two votes Justunreal, two votes levonini, one vote Axoxo. Two votes left.
3332 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fifth vote
levonini
3332 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Sixth vote
levonini.

That's three votes levonini, two votes Justunreal, and one vote Axoxo. One vote left.

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!