This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3280 days ago
coolnarwhal88
I will give out the awards tonight at 7:00 PM CST/8:00 PM EST. It won't be very long, I am going to have all the write-ups written already. I thought it'd just be a nice way to wrap up the season.

Awards:
Player of the Season
Hero of the Season
Villain of the Season
Pre-Merge Player of the Season

There will be some honorable mentions too for people who I felt were close seconds in all of these awards.
3279 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I am going to do this early because I don't have much time. Sorry if it's rushed.
3279 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I will begin with the Pre-Merge Player of the Season. This was a tough choice, because most of the pre-merge boots were actually pretty interesting players, but I feel like one really deserves it because they got screwed by circumstance. This award goes to
CHRIS1080! Chris sent a lot of confessionals, he showed to be an active player who was playing a smart game. However, a tribe swap and an inactive ally sent him packing. At the final twelve, Chris and Shazam did not buy TRSS and Richard's plan of voting out Richard. They were originally going to place three votes on Shaun, who they knew would not have an idol played on him. However, due to Notsae not voting in that round, they were in the minority so they were forced to go with Slim's plan to vote Richard in the hopes that it might not have been a lie.

Honorable mention goes to MarthaSpeaks, someone who proved to be an active player. Unfortunately, he was on the outs of the Chapeco tribe very early on, unable to fit into any majority alliances.

Next award coming up is the Hero of the Season award...
3279 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The Hero of the Season award goes to
SHAZAMMCAMAZING! Honestly, I don't really feel that there were any stand-out heroes this season. Most people were villains or just neutral. If anyone comes close though, it has to be Shazam. From about Day 3 until his vote-off, Shazam was often on the chopping blocks. I continued to think he would be voted out at 12th, 11th, 10th, until he eventually got voted out at 9th. If he managed to survive until the collapse of the Palmital Alliance, I really think he could've made it a bit farther.

I see him as a hero because even though he was always on the wrong side of the game, he worked hard to make sure he wasn't voted out. He kept his allies close, and that's a trait of a hero in my opinion.

Honorable mentions would be obscurity, Shaunyboo2001, and Tylerseeg.
3279 days 21 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
AYE :D
3279 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The Villain of the Season award goes to
RICHARDCGLOVER! This was a tough choice, because there were a few other players who also had pretty villainous motives. Richard takes the cake though, because even though he wasn't the only one to participate in some pivotal blindsides, he literally backstabbed all of his close allies one way or another. And I'm not saying this was smart game play (no offense, Richard), but it was definitely a very chaotic way to handle the game. 

Honorable mention is islandsurvivor (It was really close, Island, but Richard had you beat).

Final award is Player of the Season
3279 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
And lastly, the biggest award, Player of the Season, goes to
THEREALSLIMSHADY! There were a lot of other people who I was really rooting for, but I have to give it to TRSS. But to everyone who sent confessionals at least occasionally, I just want to say that I do truly appreciate it. I give this to TRSS, because not only did he send the most detailed confessionals, but he also played a really great game. It is debatable who led many of the big blindsides, but I can say that TRSS played at least some pivotal role in many of them. He was constantly in a great position, and he had an excellent social/strategic game (not to mention he won two immunities).
3279 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Honorable mentions for Player of the Season would be Islandsurvivor, Shaunyboo2001, and TheSexiestDude990.

That's all. Sorry to those who did not receive an award, doesn't mean that you weren't deserving of it. These were very difficult to choose from so don't take this personally. Thank you for playing everyone. Who knows? Maybe some of you will be coming back in the future...

DUN DUN DUN.
3279 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
yeah i agree with all of these
3279 days 20 hours ago
islandsurvivor
I should have got villian though. But yeah richard was a villian. But i was one when i needed to be ;)
3279 days 17 hours ago
richardcglover
Haha I'm that Villain tho
3279 days 13 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
At least I got 2 mentions :D

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!