This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wall of Screens

Topic » Wall of Screens

4281 days 21 hours ago
kyledd
Houseguests,

It is time for the 2nd twist of the season. A common theme on Big Brother is expect the unexpected, and this season is no different. As you all know throughout the seasons things happen that are "game changers." And this season, each week will be a Game Changer. When you moved into the Big Brother house you may have noticed 15 black screens next to the memory wall with Numbers on them. Each week after the Head of Household Competition, the Head of Household will pick a screen which will dictate the twist for that week and that week only.
4281 days 20 hours ago
kyledd
Screen 1 - Not Used         Screen 2 - Not Used
Screen 3 - Not Used       Screen 4 - Not Used          Screen 5 - Not Used
Screen 6 - Not Used       Screen 7 - Not Used          Screen 8 - Not Used
Screen 9 - Not Used       Screen 10- Not Used          Screen 11 -Not Used
Screen 12- Not Used       Screen 13- Not Used          Screen 14 -Not Used
                          Screen 15 -Not Used
4280 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
I pick screen no. 14
4280 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
Leli walks up and touches Screen #14 Vanna White style, and it turns on, and it plays the white static noise and then says,

"The HoH will have a neat-o week. Sometimes in the game, a strong competitor stays in the game, but that won't happen since this week we will have no veto."

So what that means is Leli will make his nominations, and we will go straight to the voting.

Leli please make your nominations no later than Monday, August 6, @ 630AM PST.
4280 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Oh, that's awful! This is going to be a tough decision. Well, I would love for all of you guys to send me a PM pleading your case, so I can get an idea as to who you are, how bad you want to stay and also to know who is inactive and active. That would be great. You don't have to of course, but it would mean a lot and probably make the decision easier. Thanks :)
4279 days 13 hours ago
LUPIE
You aren't HoH
4277 days ago
kyledd
Screen 6 - Not Used       Screen 7 - Not Used          Screen 8 - Not Used
Screen 12- Not Used       Screen 13- Not Used          Screen 14 -USED
                          Screen 15 -Not Used
4277 days ago
kyledd
Valient walks up to the Wall of Screens and goes for lucky number 7. The screen turns on and says "I hope you haven't made any enemies because they may become your partner."

Houseguests, this week your will be broken up into duos or partners. Since there is an odd number of houseguests. Valient will not be put into a partnership. I will random.org the partners and post them here.

Valient, as HOH you are responsible for nominating 2 houseguests for eviction, but this week you will nominate ONE partnership instead. Dara and Brandon chose to accept the Golden Key this week, so whoever partners with them is also ineligible to be nominated.
4276 days 23 hours ago
kyledd
Here are the Partners:

1. James & Bowling
2. Athena & Sssp
3. Colfer & Brandon
4. Killua & Leli
5. Kyubbi & Dara.

Because Brandon and Dara chose the Golden Keys this week, you also cannot nominate Colfer and Kyubbi.
4276 days 23 hours ago
Athenaa
*Athenaa not Athena
4276 days 21 hours ago
kyledd
I've always took off the extra a
4272 days 17 hours ago
BrandonBam
Screen 7
4272 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Screen 7 was already picked.
4272 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Screen 6 - Not Used       Screen 7 - USED          Screen 8 - Not Used
Screen 12- Not Used       Screen 13- Not Used          Screen 14 -USED
                          Screen 15 -Not Used
4272 days 12 hours ago
BrandonBam
4272 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Brandon walks up to screen 12 and a voice comes on throughout the house.

"The past is about to come back to haunt you."

Houseguests, indeed when some of the evicted houseguests left the game, they did not go home, and very shortly you will be joined by 1 of them as they are given the chance to come back into the game and play for the grand prize.

ONLY ONE WILL COME BACK!

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!